#1 sinditguy7

sinditguy7

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:SinditGuy7

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

Well, I logged into MapleStory today, and I updated to v.75. I thought it would be good, but it turned out to be a nightmare. They took away Agent Boss PQ, and replaced it with A TURD PQ, that you CANT even HEAL.

I also heard that MCPQ2 sucked.

TO THE POINT, one of my best friends in maple is quitting. (biuntwrapper) And I considered him a brother, we always had good times, and for him to log on just to say he was quitting had just broken me.

I cried.

To all of you who say "it's just a game": It had nothing to do with the game. The fact that now I lost contact and will most likely never see him again... we had one last conversation, which really tried to make me feel better, but just made it even worse, because it reminds me that "sure, its a conversation, how can it be bad?" then I realiezed "well, better make this worth it, I will never EVER get to talk to him again..."

I am quitting maplestory. How long?
I don't know.

Oh, and he is most likely quitting for good, he did the whole "give away everything" part...

This is Nexon's fault in my opinion. He said the recent patches were crap, and I agree.
Nexon doesn't care if people have fun or not. Nexon doesn't care if people ruin their lives. Nexon doesn't care that people steal their mom's credit cards, just to buy NX cash. They like it. They enjoy it. They are raking it in, while lives are being ruined.

I feel awful for even spending wasting a penny on this game.

For the mean time, I am going to play Starcraft, and Xbox.

At least Blizzard cares about the public. They balanced the game, they worked on it for 10 years+. Sure, you have to buy the game. But thats it. No offers for extra money. That's just it.

So this may be goodbye...

I will miss Aaron (biuntwrapper).
I will miss my Guild + Guild alliance. (MSCollege + Heroine)
I will miss you, MapleTip. I might log on for other reasons, besides maplestory.
I will miss you, my Buddy List, always supportive.
I will partly miss the game, for all the GOOD memories I had (v.74-)
Posted Image
I should really update this...
SinditGuy7 - Level 10X Chief Bandit

93|94|95|96|97|98|99|100|101|102|103|104|105|106|107|108|109|110|111|112|113

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 LetFireFall

LetFireFall

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3399 posts
  • IGN:1

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(sinditguy7 @ Aug 27 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TO THE POINT, one of my best friends in maple is quitting. (biuntwrapper) And I considered him a brother, we always had good times, and for him to log on just to say he was quitting had just broken me.

I cried.
Fail. It's not like MS is the only way to talk with people online. Use a IM service, find a different game together, whatever.

I am quitting maplestory. How long?
I don't know.

Oh, and he is most likely quitting for good, he did the whole "give away everything" part...

This is Nexon's fault in my opinion. He said the recent patches were crap, and I agree.
Nexon doesn't care if people have fun or not. People don't have fun, people don't play, no revenue. Nexon doesn't care if people ruin their lives. Of course they don't. It's laughable if you believe your life is ruined because you can't play a MMORPG anymore. Nexon doesn't care that people steal their mom's credit cards, just to buy NX cash. Sure why not I like the proof for this statement. They like it. They enjoy it. They are raking it in, while lives are being ruined.??!

I feel awful for even spending wasting a penny on this game.

Damn straight you should, as with anybody else who buys NX.

Posted Image

#3 sinditguy7

sinditguy7

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(LetFireFall @ Aug 27 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course they don't. It's laughable if you believe your life is ruined because you can't play a MMORPG anymore.

That makes no sense.

I never said MY life is ruined, I meant other people.
My life is fine, definitely not ruined, im just talking about others that do nothing but that.
But then again, won't there always be those no lifes in ANY game, in particular?

I could play the game at will, I choose not to...

No need to be so harsh... mush1l.gif

Edited by sinditguy7, 27 August 2009 - 07:02 PM.

Posted Image

#4 RamzaReborn

RamzaReborn

The original Blue Bomber

• MD Members
  • 1371 posts
  • IGN:Does not exist

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE(sinditguy7 @ Aug 27 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(LetFireFall @ Aug 27 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course they don't. It's laughable if you believe your life is ruined because you can't play a MMORPG anymore.

That makes no sense.

I never said MY life is ruined, I meant other people.
My life is fine, definitely not ruined, im just talking about others that do nothing but that.
But then again, won't there always be those no lifes in ANY game, in particular?

I could play the game at will, I choose not to...

No need to be so harsh... mush1l.gif

Being harsh is sometimes what has to be done. Its the internet, its a video game, you'll get over it. Furthermore, i've heard from A LOT of people who actually love this patch and say its a pretty good one, I don't play anymore, but I wouldn't call the giant Cygnus patch we just get a giant waste time and space.

Your friend leaving, get msn. Already been said, its amazing.
Posted Image
Courtesy of Acfan

Oh, just go to the time out pen

#5 Shmossy

Shmossy

Immortal

• Official Member
  • 350 posts
  • IGN:Exur0

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:27 AM

You should have got your buddy's email.
Legit forever!

#6 AbraMelin2

AbraMelin2

Vindictive LOVEr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • IGN:AbraMelin2\KillBlades

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:29 AM

They got rid of bpq and replaced it with that? I assumed it was still there but I guess it makes sense because of all the temporary items u got from it that were for lv 10s so it should of hit me as being only temporary
Why do you seek a hell in the next world isnt the hell in which we live in sufficiently dreadful? - Yorg Lantz von Liebenfeld

No I wont justify your sick masquerade - Ive tried. I know it will go by. - Lordi "Icon of Dominance"

I know when I see your pretty face, ooh baby, I want to stick my log in your fireplace. - EarlFaulk "untitled"

#7 Blade Oracle

Blade Oracle

Exemplar

• Official Member
  • 5963 posts
  • IGN:HolyOracle-Lv 90

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

Firstly, Nexon is what brought you two together, so I'm not sure how you can say anything against it.

Secondly, Blizzard ruins far more lives (World of Warcraft?) and can spend resources to care because they make a hell of a lot more money than Nexon.

Posted Image

#8 sinditguy7

sinditguy7

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE(Blade Oracle @ Aug 28 2009, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Secondly, Blizzard ruins far more lives (World of Warcraft?) and can spend resources to care because they make a hell of a lot more money than Nexon.

Meh, never played WoW, I would'nt know. The only Blizzard game I play is Starcraft.
Posted Image

#9 Expired

Expired

Olympic Leader

• Official Member
  • 347 posts
  • IGN:LazerJr

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:42 AM

Nexon just wants money. They have 2xp events just so we would buy 2xp NX cards to train quicker. They have the most stupidest events ever.

They never try to make the game better but their precious Cash Shop is always getting updates.

I know they want to make money but wtf. All they care about is that stupid Cash Shop.

I hope Nexon changes the way they treat the players who are paying their salary.

#10 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:36 AM

Aren't most companies companies for the money?

#11 Expired

Expired

Olympic Leader

• Official Member
  • 347 posts
  • IGN:LazerJr

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE(CaptObvious @ Aug 28 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't most companies companies for the money?

Yea but Nexon is all about money. Some companies actually care about customers.

For example. Hackers can keep hacking for months before Nexon would even attempt to patch hacks.

#12 LetFireFall

LetFireFall

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3399 posts
  • IGN:1

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

As much as you would like to believe it is so a company's bottom line is their revenue. A huge MMOPRG game like MS doesn't need to care about customers because of all the new kids who keep piling in and buying NX.

Starcraft cares about their customers because they have to keep them happy so more come in. They don't get a ton of new kids coming in.
Posted Image

#13 Rush !

Rush !

Feel the Music. ♥

• Respected Member
  • 1558 posts
  • IGN:

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:15 AM

^Blizzard <3 for SC WC D2 but not really, because of WoW </3

Well, the blunt truth is that he's just moving on. It's not the end of the world though, seeming as there are multiple ways of chatting to people, and one of them being, as many people have already mentioned, MSN or IM.

모두 망쳐버렸어
모두 사라져버렸어
돌아가고 싶어

おわり

#14 RoarFace

RoarFace

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:Ro4rF4ce

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:17 PM

Can't people see that it's TOO late to get his friend's MSN or IM? He wasn't expecting his friend to quit so he never needed to know his IM. Now that his friend is gone, he'll NEVER hear from him again. Can't you give the guy a little sorrow? I mean seriously, even if it isn't real life, it's still just as bad. Just imagine your friend moving away and you didn't even get a chance to get his cell phone number or email.

I feel bad for you, and the same thing happened to me, I've had oh about 4 of my best friends on Maplestory quit without warning.

MapleStory Goals

F = Finished. I = Incomplete.

F Level 30

F Level 40

I Level 50

I Level 70

I Level 120

F Climb Down EosTower

F Solo 250 (MCPQ)

I Solo 500 (MCPQ)

#15 Maplekidd

Maplekidd

The survivor

• Official Member
  • 411 posts
  • IGN:Quit. Sorry =(

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE(RoarFace @ Sep 1 2009, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't people see that it's TOO late to get his friend's MSN or IM? He wasn't expecting his friend to quit so he never needed to know his IM. Now that his friend is gone, he'll NEVER hear from him again. Can't you give the guy a little sorrow? I mean seriously, even if it isn't real life, it's still just as bad. Just imagine your friend moving away and you didn't even get a chance to get his cell phone number or email.

I feel bad for you, and the same thing happened to me, I've had oh about 4 of my best friends on Maplestory quit without warning.

Why should we cry over him, or even give him sorrow?
First thing first, it's a game, it's not like he was your best friend in real life, and you almost lived with him, going everywhere with him. And he still cried? That is the nerdiest piece of crap I've ever heard, apart from marriages started due to games like IMVU.

Also, it's not like he didn't have a last conversation with him. He was warned the guy was quitting, and had one last talk. Is this not a good time to ask for his e-mail?
Posted Image
My art thread My Deviantart My Steam
Currently playing : Dungeons and dragons online - Maplestory - Modern warfare 2 - Halo 3 ODST

#16 Dopple

Dopple

Ice cream supreme

• Pink
  • 4400 posts
  • IGN:The Panda Man Can

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE(Maplekidd @ Nov 26 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(RoarFace @ Sep 1 2009, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's not where I would put my values, so his issue is stupid and he should realize that.

Empathy is a virtue.

Dopple loves you. Yes, you.

#17 Blade Oracle

Blade Oracle

Exemplar

• Official Member
  • 5963 posts
  • IGN:HolyOracle-Lv 90

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

And hopefully he's had a nice, quiet retirement.

Clothes.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users