- - - - -

This sucks...

#1 iRelentlous

iRelentlous

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:Doom423

21 August 2009 - 03:42 AM

This sucks! My bro is like 13 and annoying. And he uses my ms account. Because he likes to use my stuff. And he found a meso thing where it says like "cheap mesos and stuff" and he tried to get some and he used my account!!! I WAS SO [email protected]!ed AT HIM! NOW MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED. I had my 1st character on that! kickapoo32. And im gonna complain to nexon about it.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • IGN:GeneYuss

21 August 2009 - 07:58 AM

And that's why people should never let their annoying 13 year old brothers know their account information... ;P

Sorry that had to happen. If you still want to play, make a new account, and don't let your brother know about the info this time.

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#3 Salsa

Salsa

is delicious.

• Official Member
  • IGN:Jonquiiie

21 August 2009 - 11:28 AM

Maybe you should have changed your password and pin number? I once had a friend who's 7 year old brother would log onto his crusader and kill him and insult some of his friends. He changed his pin and password and his brother never got on again. Until he gave him the account when he quit, at least. P:

I'm not sure complaining will do much good, sadly. :< but like what Matthias Hinkell said, all I can suggest to you is to make a new account, earn yourself back up, and do NOT give your info out to anyone.

Posted Image

#4 iRelentlous

iRelentlous

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:Doom423

21 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

I wanna tell nx about it. But they'll probably never believe me... mush1d.gif
It was to late to change anything.... bludragon.gif
Edit: Well, I did make a new account. Just its no fun now. KoC ruined maplestory. They are to overpowerd its annoying. Well im just gonna make Dawn warrior. Nothin better to do...

#5 Randallrocks

Randallrocks

Bain

• Respected Member

21 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE(iRelentlous @ Aug 21 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit: Well, I did make a new account. Just its no fun now. KoC ruined maplestory. They are to overpowerd its annoying. Well im just gonna make Dawn warrior. Nothin better to do...

If KoC "ruined MapleStory" then why are you making one?

#6 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

21 August 2009 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(iRelentlous @ Aug 21 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

KoC's are only overpowered in short run, due to getting 6 AP until lv 70, and getting better skills earlier than the normal jobs. They are weaker in the long run though, due to 120 being their max level.

#7 King Bowser

King Bowser

Rex inhumanus prognatus iterum

• Official Member
  • IGN:iDullahan

22 August 2009 - 06:12 PM

It's your fault it happened because you let him know the account login info. Your login info is something you and only you should know. If you let someone else know it it's just common sense that person will probably do something to make you mad. ;[
Posted Image

#8 RoarFace

RoarFace

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:Ro4rF4ce

31 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

Passwords were invented a reason. Might as well just have Nexon get rid of passwords, pins, and replace your account name with your character name.

That way we would be having people sharing everyone's account!

MapleStory Goals

F = Finished. I = Incomplete.

F Level 30

F Level 40

I Level 50

I Level 70

I Level 120

F Climb Down EosTower

F Solo 250 (MCPQ)

I Solo 500 (MCPQ)