#1 FloBreaker

FloBreaker

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:FloBreaker

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

A few days ago, I was looking for trade-wins at Monster Carnival. I was invite to a party and our party went to room 5/6. It was there win, and they asked for trojans with speed. Just because, I was a higher level, they expected me to "take care" of it while they just AFK. I got ticked off because MCPQ is a TEAM effort, and I left. I went back to the office saying, "[email protected]@@@@@@" and he was spamming "FloBreaker is a [email protected]@@" and called me a "Mexican Hobo,Swine Flu" I reported him. Has anything happened to you like this?

Edited by FloBreaker, 14 August 2009 - 01:09 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 iBrenden

iBrenden

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:iBrenden

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

I usually dont complain about that crap because i get the extra experince > them. Dont let cpq NUBS get you down dood. I hate people that scam trade wins, thats the ONLY thing about carnival pq i hate is (Cencoured) Scammers!

I usually dont complain about that crap because i get the extra experince > them. Dont let cpq NUBS get you down dood. I hate people that scam trade wins, thats the ONLY thing about carnival pq i hate is (Cencoured) Scammers!

No Outfit is complete without a smile :)

#3 meddy

meddy

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • IGN:Ultimagex23 & MeddySpear

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

Lol I really dont like taking that crap unless its our loss than I don't care because whats 0.75% to me lol

Reminds me of well.... me but I swear I only did it today, because it was our loss, I was 97.00%, and it was my last pq because I hit 51 today =D
MY CHARACTERS

BROA~
Ultimagex23 level 47 Cleric [active] Maxed Heal working on Bless

MeddySpear level 27 Warrior [active] KPQing my way to the top

I had a bad feeling about this test....

#4 Salsa

Salsa

is delicious.

• Official Member
  • 438 posts
  • IGN:Jonquiiie

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:30 PM

I've kinda got this burning hatred for people in MCPQ. xD I get accused of hacking whenever I win, I'm expected to do all of the summoning, they always try to scam when I trade wins, and if I use any words with more than 5 letters in it they go "wat".

I avoided it for a very long time but I just decided to get it over with and do it to get to 51 fast. xD

Posted Image

#5 Geinkotsu

Geinkotsu

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:(Main>>) squishrukene

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

When I use to do the Monster Carnival, I was at lvl 47, and everyone seemed to just hang out on the platforms while I had to do the heavy work and waste all my Magic and Health. And did they try and help? Nooo. People can be irritating, but its best to ignore it. You either deal with your crappy team, stay silent, and deal with it so you can level. Or, leave the party without any explanation or a word and ignore them as you go get another team in channel one.

I usually stick with the first option, but if they start dissing me, then I leave. I called one of them a brainless bodacious basterd and he didn't even know what I ment. Its highschool meets gradeschoolers all over again. But, just so you know, the Ludibrium Maze isn't any better. It's usually always worse.

Edited by Geinkotsu, 16 August 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#6 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:37 PM

I don't really mind the idiots in MCPQ, I'm usually the guy trolling their love off. The ones that really piss me off are the people that ditch when I'm winning by an insanely high amount. They're just complete wusses and ruin the fun for me mush1d.gif. Teamwork is one of the most important things in CPQ, so that's why I never CPQ with randoms.

#7 Randallrocks

Randallrocks

Bain

• Respected Member
  • 1767 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE(CaptObvious @ Aug 16 2009, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really mind the idiots in MCPQ, I'm usually the guy trolling their love off. The ones that really piss me off are the people that ditch when I'm winning by an insanely high amount. They're just complete wusses and ruin the fun for me mush1d.gif. Teamwork is one of the most important things in CPQ, so that's why I never CPQ with randoms.

LOL, I REMEMBER THAT.

DEXLESS SINS B [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@

#8 King Bowser

King Bowser

Rex inhumanus prognatus iterum

• Official Member
  • 364 posts
  • IGN:iDullahan

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:06 PM

I have a bad experience with people on CPQ being lazy. When I was CPQing with random people I'd frequently be winning, then somebody would just go sit and chat and crap while our team loses the lead then they scream obscenities at me for losing. Part of why I'm glad my Blaze Wizard cant' CPQ anymore.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users