#1 ste1234

ste1234

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • IGN:ste1234

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:33 PM

hey!!! we have a lot of slots for ppl to join guild Ryoku in Broa server... you are welcome to join if you're in Broa, just talk to ninpouteishu (in mapleglobal, not here) and ask him about it, we don't have that many 4th jobs, but i think we do got 3 or 4 lol, we had more than that before, but a error (or hack system) expelled all the members in our guild mush1d.gif slime2.gif slime2.gif , plz support us to build a strong guild mush1z.gif .

QUOTE(ste1234 @ Jul 15 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey!!! we have a lot of slots for ppl to join guild Ryoku in Broa server... you are welcome to join if you're in Broa, just talk to ninpouteishu (in mapleglobal, not here) and ask him about it, we don't have that many 4th jobs, but i think we do got 3 or 4 lol, we had more than that before, but a error (or hack system) expelled all the members in our guild mush1d.gif slime2.gif slime2.gif , plz support us to build a strong guild mush1z.gif .

btw, this is my first topic lol... mush1f.gif, and i am totally NOT GOOD at writing lol
I wanna pwn zakum like that! :f3:

12x HERO
lv89 Chief B
lv82 DK
lv75 Ice Mage
lv8 MAGE
lv1 beginner T_T
aaand
not born yet Cygnus Knight =p

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users