#1 sinditguy7

sinditguy7

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:SinditGuy7

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

Well, I don't know if you all know this or not, but for some reason I cant post anything on my old account, Banditman773, so since I cannot edit the guide, I decided to add some more methods here.

I will try my best to make this more organized, so please tell me where this can be improved.

~+~Table of Contents~+~

1. Intro.
2. Why I made this guide.
3. The tips.
4. PM Me?
5. Credits!

1. Intro.

Well, basically I am going to show you how to make mesos the easy way!

2. Why I made this guide.

To help you! mush1q.gif

3. The Tips
ARE YOU READY? YES? OKAY! NO? WELL THEN GTFO MY GUIDE!!! (Joking, lol.)

3a. Merchanting
Uggh, here we go again... buy low sell high!
Well, I may not be the best merchant in MapleTip, but I can tell you that there are 4 steps to knowing your "Merchant Smarts"

1. A few starting mesos, 10,000,000 mesos is decent.
2. A wee bit NX Cash, 1,800 to be exact, for a shop.
3. Know your prices.
4. PATIENCE, it's a virtue for a reason.

A few starting mesos, why do we need them? Well, you can't just expect to walk around making mesos when you have zilch... so if you need some mesos, look around at other parts of the guide for your Maplestory Riches!
A wee bit NX Cash, why? If you ever paid attention in the Free Market, items are bought and sold very cheap in the free market entrance, but if you go to shops the prices are much higher. Why? It is more convienent, no spamming in the Entrance all day just to get one item, no trades or haggles, but just instant purchase. So to get the most out of your merchanting, I highly reccomend a shop.
Know your prices. Why? Okay, 8 attack work gloves are between 22 million mesos to 28 million mesos. You are going to buy them for 28M and sell them for more? Think again. The key to merchanting is to buy your items in the free market entrance for low prices, then go sell them for a higher price in your shop!
PATIENCE, it's a virtue for a reason. Don't expect to sell your items instantly. It can take hours or days to sell your item, and after a week, if you never sold it, then consider dropping the price. But, since it may take awhile, just go AFK [Away From Keyboard] and go have some fun doing other things.

3b. Leprachauns

We all know that Leprachauns drop good mesos, and are almost pure profit. But did you know they drop... STEELIES? steelie0kj.gif...Yes, it is true, not only are they good mesos, but if you are lucky, you can walk away with 3-4m in your pocket!

3c. The Dead Mine

Random Mapletip Person: WHY HERE?!
Me: Because, Minor Zombies drop zombie teeth, which can be sold for up to 1,000 mesos each, and... this is why they are better than coolie zombies, because they drop GOLDEN TEETH! Highly in demand because of Zakum Quests, Golden Teeth can be sold for up to 100,000 mesos each! In addition to this meso farm, you can also kill flyeyes, and my friend told me the wings can possibly sell up to 500 mesos each!
Random Mapletip Person: Wow, thanks! It's amazing that this map is never crowded!
Me: No problem!

3d. Power Guardddddd!!!!!

MULE... Power Guard MULE...
You: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Why would we make a HP warrior?
Me: Simple, has this ever happened to you rich people... you want to buy a good leech, but you are too low of a level? Well, have you been offered PG Mule services, at a higher price? Did you want to be one of those PG mules? You can! Just run around and hit monsters with power guard, then have the bishop kill them for you!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE A PG MULE/HP WARRIOR, GO CHECK OUT THE WARRIOR GUIDES SECTION, BECAUSE MY GUIDE DOES NOT TELL YOU ON HOW TO MAKE ONE!!!

Edited by sinditguy7, 29 June 2009 - 08:15 AM.

Posted Image
I should really update this...
SinditGuy7 - Level 10X Chief Bandit

93|94|95|96|97|98|99|100|101|102|103|104|105|106|107|108|109|110|111|112|113

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Expired

Expired

Olympic Leader

• Official Member
  • 347 posts
  • IGN:LazerJr

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:09 AM

Nice guide but I think Meso Guides are making MapleStory economy worsen.

Smart people knew about the buy low/sell high idea but now that more people know, the prices of things went down.

I wasted 10M on Steelies a week before the prices went down to 3-4M.

Still a very nice guide.

#3 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE(sinditguy7 @ Jun 28 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3b. Leprachauns

We all know that Leprachauns drop good mesos, and are almost pure profit. But did you know they drop... STEELIES? steelie0kj.gif...Yes, it is true, not only are they good mesos, but if you are lucky, you can walk away with 3-4m in your pocket!

You're repeating yourself there. Also, it doesn't take like 10 mil mesos to merchant; it only takes a mil or two or a bit of NX.

Edited by CaptObvious, 30 June 2009 - 12:25 PM.

#4 MelonPops

MelonPops

What the flegnog?

• Official Member
  • 817 posts
  • IGN:ItsCnnAgain

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

Hunt area bosses.

Windia
ItsCnnAgain 160
CptnGreaves 94

#5 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(sinditguy7 @ Jun 28 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3c. The Dead Mine

Random Mapletip Person: WHY HERE?!
Me: Because, Minor Zombies drop zombie teeth, which can be sold for up to 1,000 mesos each, and... this is why they are better than coolie zombies, because they drop GOLDEN TEETH! Highly in demand because of Zakum Quests, Golden Teeth can be sold for up to 100,000 mesos each! In addition to this meso farm, you can also kill flyeyes, and my friend told me the wings can possibly sell up to 500 mesos each!
Random Mapletip Person: Wow, thanks! It's amazing that this map is never crowded!
Me: No problem!

Fly-Eye wings don't go for 500 mesos unless you have a Ch 1 FM spot with a lot of desperate people. Also, normal zombie teeth don't go for 1k mesos, they go for 225 tops. Another thing, gold teeth go for more than 100k (135k-220k a pop), but they're a pain in the arse to get.

#6 TZD

TZD

i hav 1338 sader noobs

• Official Member
  • 1367 posts
  • IGN:N

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

Sell leech. (It's a risky business, but just a suggestion.)
1. A few starting mesos, 10,000,000 mesos is decent.
2. A wee bit NX Cash, 1,800 to be exact, for a shop.
3. Know your prices.
4. PATIENCE, it's a virtue for a reason.

As someone stated earlier, it does not take 10 million mesos to merchant. Depending on what you are merchanting, it may not take millions of mesos after all.
It does not necessarily take NX to merchant, although it can be hard, but it does not need a shop.
It would be best that you reflect more on the merchanting part, like give examples of items to merchant and what to look out for, etc. Simply stating to "know your prices" and the 8 attack WG part doesn't explain much in the first place if people have no idea how they should start out in the first place. (Merchanting 8 attack WGs isn't even a good place to start off at in terms of merchanting because the prices for all attack WGs differ so much. My suggestion is all scrolls, from DEF to even Overall for DEX or Glove for ATTs depending on how much you are starting off with. The more mesos you have, the more items you can merchant off of with without much risk to your budget. It depends on what you are comfortable with.)
Prices vary in other servers, therefore your prices for items like Gold Teeth and Flyeye Wings may be much different when it's about a different server.

Edited by TZD, 09 July 2009 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users