- Name: MushFriends.
- Server: Windia
- Guild Master: ReikoArcher.
- Jr.Masters: TentaiHakkou and her secondary characters.
- Number of members: 24 (including secondary characters of the owners)
- Active members: 4 (that's why we want to recruit more people...)
- Main language spoken: English
- Guild capacity: 40 members.
- Mail: [email protected]
- Website: Profil3
Once upon a time, a group of friends gathered together to create a place where they could share their views and interests, find training partners, be able to have fun and interesting conversations while playing Maple Story. They wished to create a place where people who believe in honesty, respect, generousity, kindness and good will would feel comfortable and that would become like a family for all those who joined. That's when MUSHFRIENDS guild was born.
In time, some of those original members left the Maple world, but some remained to keep on working to maintain alive the legacy they once wanted to share with others. Now, the time has come to try to increase our ranks and make our beloved guild a good place for people with our same believes.
And so we are here, recruiting people. MushFriends is a guild in need of new people who will help it grow and become stronger. We value honesty, respect for others, maturity, intelligence, kindness, generousity and compromise more than levels, classes or age in real life. We think of our guildies as family members and you will always find a friendly hand to help you or a friendly shoulder to cry if you are in need. That's the very same reason why we have some inactive members. Because we don't believe in kicking people who's prove their value to us, just because they haven't been able to play in a while.
In general, most people consider us like a very strict guild in terms of abiding the Terms of Service and the rules by which we're supposed to play Maple Story. That's because we have a 0 tolerance policy regarding hackers, glitchers, scammers, smugglers or cheaters of any kind. The Guild Master and the Jr. Masters, with the help of all the members, try their best to keep an eye on every new guildie to ensure that we haven't judged wrongfully and that the new member fits our desired profile.
Of course, it would be lovely if we could recruit enough people to participate in events such a Guild Party Quest, but we value other things more than the class or level of the applicants and we don't get desperate if we're not one of the most popular guilds around.
So, if you are interested in joining us, please fill in the following form and send it to me through e-mail or by replying in this thread. We will contact you as soon as possible. The application will not be accepted or denied immediately and it may take up to 5 week days to be reviewed by the Guild Master and the Jr.Masters. So please be patient, after you fill it in.
~ MUSHFRIENDS Application Form ~
- First name (no last names/surnames required)
- Country (city is optional)
- Time zone and playing times (a raw estimate will do)
- E-mail address (optional)
MAPLE STORY RELATED INFO
- Class and level
- How long have you been playing?
- How long have you been playing in Windia?
- Is Windia your primary server?
- Are you applying to join our guild with your main character?
- How many characters do you have? (only if you have more than one)
- Have you ever hacked?
- Have you ever abused any kind of glitchs in the game (i.e. "Glitch Orbis Party Quest")?
- Have you ever been banned? If so, why? For how long? With the character you want to add to our guild?
- How many guild have you been in? Why have you left them?
- We always try to have interesting conversations, keeping it PG-13 (even though we have some adult members in our ranks) and trying to keep away any perverted or adult topics. Would you still participate in guild chat and relate to others if you are not allowed to talk about perverted stuff?
- We have very few active members. Therefore, we don't hold many events and we haven't guild PQed too much so far. Would you still be interested in joining?
- The Jr.Master position is only hold by the co-founder of the guild and the secondary characters of the Master. Becoming a Jr.Master is not a likely possibility and you shouldn't hope to become one when joining us because it will probably never happen. Would you still be interested in joining?
- What are your thoughts on hacking/smuggling/cheating in any way?
- What would you like to achieve while playing Maple Story?
- Why do you want to join a guild and this guild in particular?
If you are accepted and end up joining our guild, you accept and agree to abide by Maple Story rules and Terms of Service, as well as by the rules we've created for our guild. These last ones are subject to change at any given time and without any questions asked.
As stated before, we accept all levels and classes, but we are looking for active people, because we have enough of inactive members. Of course, if you need to be absent for a long period of time due to school, illness or any other reason, you can leave us a message in the BBS or tell us personally so we know you're not simply quitting. We are very tolerant but we intend to make this guild more active and we will do periodic cleaning-up sessions to make room for more active people.
After you join, we appreciate a personal introduction (either in the guild chat or in the guild BBS or in both) and you may be subject to inspections and visits in your training places or whereabouts. This, in order to make sure you are not lying and hacking or glitching or cheating in any way behind our backs. Of course, that will only last until we get to know each other and trust our new members.
Finally, all new members could be kicked without further notice if we consider that, even after filling in the form and passing all of our controls, they don't meet the requirements or don't fit the profile of a true MushFriend. We hope you won't take this as a personal offense, won't hold any grudges and won't take any stupid actions against the Master or Jr.Masters (such as defaming or whatever).
Looking forward to finding new, nice members~