Photo

[GMS - Windia] MushFriends is recruiting!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 HakkouTentai

HakkouTentai

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • IGN:TentaiHakkou

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:51 PM

A long time ago, I posted a similar topic but then life and in-game events made me go away and I couldn't paid the proper attention to said thing. mush1d.gif Now, I'm here again to try and find new members for the guild I'm co-founder of, hoping that I'll find some nice people to bring MushFriends back to life. mush1n.gif

GUILD INFORMATION:

• Name: MushFriends.
  • Server: Windia
  • Guild Master: ReikoArcher.
  • Jr.Masters: TentaiHakkou and her secondary characters.
  • Number of members: 24 (including secondary characters of the owners)
  • Active members: 4 (that's why we want to recruit more people...)
  • Main language spoken: English
  • Guild capacity: 40 members.
  • Mail: [email protected]

Once upon a time, a group of friends gathered together to create a place where they could share their views and interests, find training partners, be able to have fun and interesting conversations while playing Maple Story. They wished to create a place where people who believe in honesty, respect, generousity, kindness and good will would feel comfortable and that would become like a family for all those who joined. That's when MUSHFRIENDS guild was born. mush1n.gif

In time, some of those original members left the Maple world, but some remained to keep on working to maintain alive the legacy they once wanted to share with others. Now, the time has come to try to increase our ranks and make our beloved guild a good place for people with our same believes.

And so we are here, recruiting people. MushFriends is a guild in need of new people who will help it grow and become stronger. We value honesty, respect for others, maturity, intelligence, kindness, generousity and compromise more than levels, classes or age in real life. We think of our guildies as family members and you will always find a friendly hand to help you or a friendly shoulder to cry if you are in need. That's the very same reason why we have some inactive members. Because we don't believe in kicking people who's prove their value to us, just because they haven't been able to play in a while.

In general, most people consider us like a very strict guild in terms of abiding the Terms of Service and the rules by which we're supposed to play Maple Story. That's because we have a 0 tolerance policy regarding hackers, glitchers, scammers, smugglers or cheaters of any kind. The Guild Master and the Jr. Masters, with the help of all the members, try their best to keep an eye on every new guildie to ensure that we haven't judged wrongfully and that the new member fits our desired profile.

Of course, it would be lovely if we could recruit enough people to participate in events such a Guild Party Quest, but we value other things more than the class or level of the applicants and we don't get desperate if we're not one of the most popular guilds around.

So, if you are interested in joining us, please fill in the following form and send it to me through e-mail or by replying in this thread. We will contact you as soon as possible. The application will not be accepted or denied immediately and it may take up to 5 week days to be reviewed by the Guild Master and the Jr.Masters. So please be patient, after you fill it in.

~ MUSHFRIENDS Application Form ~

PERSONAL INFO
  1. First name (no last names/surnames required)
  2. Age
  3. Country (city is optional)
  4. Time zone and playing times (a raw estimate will do)
  5. E-mail address (optional)

MAPLE STORY RELATED INFO
  1. In-game-name
  2. Class and level
  3. How long have you been playing?
  4. How long have you been playing in Windia?
  5. Is Windia your primary server?
  6. Are you applying to join our guild with your main character?
  7. How many characters do you have? (only if you have more than one)
  8. Have you ever hacked?
  9. Have you ever abused any kind of glitchs in the game (i.e. "Glitch Orbis Party Quest")?
  10. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? For how long? With the character you want to add to our guild?
  11. How many guild have you been in? Why have you left them?

MISCELANEOUS INFO
  1. We always try to have interesting conversations, keeping it PG-13 (even though we have some adult members in our ranks) and trying to keep away any perverted or adult topics. Would you still participate in guild chat and relate to others if you are not allowed to talk about perverted stuff?
  2. We have very few active members. Therefore, we don't hold many events and we haven't guild PQed too much so far. Would you still be interested in joining?
  3. The Jr.Master position is only hold by the co-founder of the guild and the secondary characters of the Master. Becoming a Jr.Master is not a likely possibility and you shouldn't hope to become one when joining us because it will probably never happen. Would you still be interested in joining?
  4. What are your thoughts on hacking/smuggling/cheating in any way?
  5. What would you like to achieve while playing Maple Story?
  6. Why do you want to join a guild and this guild in particular?

NOTE:

If you are accepted and end up joining our guild, you accept and agree to abide by Maple Story rules and Terms of Service, as well as by the rules we've created for our guild. These last ones are subject to change at any given time and without any questions asked.

As stated before, we accept all levels and classes, but we are looking for active people, because we have enough of inactive members. Of course, if you need to be absent for a long period of time due to school, illness or any other reason, you can leave us a message in the BBS or tell us personally so we know you're not simply quitting. We are very tolerant but we intend to make this guild more active and we will do periodic cleaning-up sessions to make room for more active people.

After you join, we appreciate a personal introduction (either in the guild chat or in the guild BBS or in both) and you may be subject to inspections and visits in your training places or whereabouts. This, in order to make sure you are not lying and hacking or glitching or cheating in any way behind our backs. Of course, that will only last until we get to know each other and trust our new members.

Finally, all new members could be kicked without further notice if we consider that, even after filling in the form and passing all of our controls, they don't meet the requirements or don't fit the profile of a true MushFriend. We hope you won't take this as a personal offense, won't hold any grudges and won't take any stupid actions against the Master or Jr.Masters (such as defaming or whatever).

Looking forward to finding new, nice members~ mush1z.gif

Tentai Hakkou
==============================
xSolitariax - Lvl102 Priest, IKrimI - Lvl87 Dragon Knight, TentaiHakkou - Lvl84 I/L Mage, AlexiaMcA - Lvl78 White Knight, NaosuTheWise - Lvl63 Cleric, JVlissDejaVu - Lvl71 Crusader, Prayer0fLove - Lvl59 Cleric, DreamyArrow - Lvl65 Crossbow Girl, AratanaMichi - Lvl59 Gunslinger, AkaiInazuma - Lvl51 Thunder Breaker, HonouNoYaiba - Lvl51 Blaze Wizard, RaimeiPirate - Lvl23 Thunder Breaker.
All of them living as happily as they can in Windia and being part of my dear guilld, Mushfriends! :D
MUSHFRIENDS IS RECRUITING~! Check us out! :)

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Exxel

Exxel

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:iAtsui

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:50 AM

PERSONAL INFO
First name Joey
Age 15
Country Puerto Rico
Time zone and playing times Easter Time Zone, and I play over 5 hours almost every day.
E-mail address [email protected]

MAPLE STORY RELATED INFO
In-game-name iAtsui
Class and level Nearly 30
How long have you been playing? Few weeks
How long have you been playing in Windia? Few weeks
Is Windia your primary server? Only one I play.
Are you applying to join our guild with your main character? Yup
Have you ever hacked? Nope..
Have you ever abused any kind of glitchs in the game (i.e. "Glitch Orbis Party Quest")? Nope
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? For how long? No no and no.
How many guild have you been in? Why have you left them? 0

#3 HakkouTentai

HakkouTentai

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • IGN:TentaiHakkou

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(Exxel @ Jun 11 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PERSONAL INFO
First name Joey
Age 15
Country Puerto Rico
Time zone and playing times Easter Time Zone, and I play over 5 hours almost every day.
E-mail address [email protected]

MAPLE STORY RELATED INFO
In-game-name iAtsui
Class and level Nearly 30
How long have you been playing? Few weeks
How long have you been playing in Windia? Few weeks
Is Windia your primary server? Only one I play.
Are you applying to join our guild with your main character? Yup
Have you ever hacked? Nope..
Have you ever abused any kind of glitchs in the game (i.e. "Glitch Orbis Party Quest")? Nope
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? For how long? No no and no.
How many guild have you been in? Why have you left them? 0

Hello, Joey!

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my delay. I've been quite busy these days.

The information you submited has been received. We'll contact you ASAP in order to let you know if you'll be joining us or not. mush1n.gif But I have a feeling soon we'll be guildies.

Please, have a little patience, alright?

Talk to you soon. mush1n.gif

Tentai Hakkou
==============================
xSolitariax - Lvl102 Priest, IKrimI - Lvl87 Dragon Knight, TentaiHakkou - Lvl84 I/L Mage, AlexiaMcA - Lvl78 White Knight, NaosuTheWise - Lvl63 Cleric, JVlissDejaVu - Lvl71 Crusader, Prayer0fLove - Lvl59 Cleric, DreamyArrow - Lvl65 Crossbow Girl, AratanaMichi - Lvl59 Gunslinger, AkaiInazuma - Lvl51 Thunder Breaker, HonouNoYaiba - Lvl51 Blaze Wizard, RaimeiPirate - Lvl23 Thunder Breaker.
All of them living as happily as they can in Windia and being part of my dear guilld, Mushfriends! :D
MUSHFRIENDS IS RECRUITING~! Check us out! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users