- - - - -

PQ nubs

#1 Travasty

Travasty

Snails

• Members
  • IGN:Travasty

18 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

Its almost impossible to get parties for LPQ or OPQ anymore now AND then you get the nubs who demands things be done their way when they aren't leaders. Like seriously why do you have to be the one to bring the 'weed' to the leader. Ya I make it worse by refusing to say sorry for calling them nubs but at that point you've earned the title. mush1f.gif

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 kxjenn

kxjenn

Ribbon Pig

• Members

03 August 2009 - 01:29 PM

Haha it's hard finding a decent party so its good to have real life friends with you to start off.. and once you make a good party, it's good for a couple of hours of nonstop PQ (:

#3 AbraMelin2

AbraMelin2

Vindictive LOVEr

• Members
  • IGN:AbraMelin2\KillBlades

14 August 2009 - 06:50 AM

Ive gotten that with someone claiming it was their first time. This was OPQ, however they demanded picking up the statue pieces and placing them themselves....your first time I huh I smell Penn & Teller bull***
Why do you seek a hell in the next world isnt the hell in which we live in sufficiently dreadful? - Yorg Lantz von Liebenfeld

No I wont justify your sick masquerade - Ive tried. I know it will go by. - Lordi "Icon of Dominance"

I know when I see your pretty face, ooh baby, I want to stick my log in your fireplace. - EarlFaulk "untitled"

#4 RoarFace

RoarFace

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:Ro4rF4ce

31 August 2009 - 11:48 PM

I have such a problem finding party members that will actually stay in the party for more than 10 minutes. It makes leveling so much slower than it needs to be since SOMEONE always has to "g2g".

MapleStory Goals

F = Finished. I = Incomplete.

F Level 30

F Level 40

I Level 50

I Level 70

I Level 120

F Climb Down EosTower

F Solo 250 (MCPQ)

I Solo 500 (MCPQ)

#5 AbraMelin2

AbraMelin2

Vindictive LOVEr

• Members
  • IGN:AbraMelin2\KillBlades

04 September 2009 - 05:20 AM

It seems to depend on the time of day I work night shift so when Im off I play at weird hours and people then dont quit as often. I guess because most of the ones that live in my time zone are home for the night
Why do you seek a hell in the next world isnt the hell in which we live in sufficiently dreadful? - Yorg Lantz von Liebenfeld

No I wont justify your sick masquerade - Ive tried. I know it will go by. - Lordi "Icon of Dominance"

I know when I see your pretty face, ooh baby, I want to stick my log in your fireplace. - EarlFaulk "untitled"

#6 aznmichael

aznmichael

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:aznmichael45

01 November 2009 - 11:04 PM

just do mcpq2 mush1l.gif
Link removed.

#7 竜王聖帝

竜王聖帝

The Courteous and Insidious Maelstrom

• Mapletip Veterans
  • Location:In that place-- you know, the palace of the dragons? Occasionlly goes to a Chocobo ranch.
  • IGN:MushinNoKana (Renegades)

03 November 2009 - 08:09 PM

Nice necroposting you're doing here.

#8 OmgDudeLol

OmgDudeLol

Snails

• Members
  • IGN:OmgDudeLol

05 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE(aznmichael @ Nov 2 2009, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just do mcpq2 mush1l.gif

It wasn't out when he made this topic