Photo

Short Sweet Mesos/Item Guide! Merchanting Made Easy!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GibboM8

GibboM8

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:IamPwnLegend

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hi all

EDIT-Sorry MapleTip if this breaks some rules (Advertising) Because it is purely for helping
people

EDIT-ALL PRICES ARE SCANIA

EDIT-WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO OFFER ITEMS AND TIPS FOR SELLING/BUYING

EDIT-LOL I KNOW MY GRAMMAR GETS WORSE AND WORSE AS GUIDE GOES ON...

and welcome to my first guide so please be nice. But I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism.

I'm probaly never going to add pictures unless it get's 5,000 views or something so please don't ask

Ok onto the guide!!!

The technique we will be using to get money is what's called Basil Marketing!!!

(Quick Explanation) www.basilmarket.com is a very trusted website that 100s of thousands of Maplers use to buy and sell their items without having to go to the boring Free Market or have to waste real life money for a store!

To sell you set up an auction and set the duration, cost and a few other settings.

SO WHAT DO WE DO?

Ok, first make an account so you can buy and sell items XD!!!

Second edit your profile and put some information like IGN's and your server and who's your main so people trust you more...find a good item on Basil that you know is under priced and preferbly ends soon.

Bid on it and hope you win!!

IM STUCK, WHAT SHOULD I BUY?

I haven't done this much because I have more then enough money to survive... But a few of my higher lvl friends do and they just bring in the cash,

A few good items to buy are... Throwing stars for thiefs, I do Tobi's sometimes, Sometimes they sell for 300k on Basil and you sell for 600-1m on Basil Market or in-game, If your rich and lucky you might get steely's relatively cheap but I highely doubt it...

Korean Fan's- These are like a mystery item because many noobs get them from monsters
think they are really bad so they sell for cheap... They are worth round 500k-2m and my friends do this reguarly... I recently bought one for 60k and sold for 800k xD.

Many People sell scrolls cheap on Basil so study up a bit on the prices and you could easily get rich in this department... Dex scrolls are good for people with quite low cash (1m-4m) because you can possibly buy for 600k-1m and sell for 1.2m-1.5m!!! Atk scrolls are very expensive but if your smart can get you good money!!!

WHEN YOUR SELLING ON BASIL

Rules to Success

1- Be patient, Be tough and don't lower your cost (Even if other people are selling lower)
Because you can just keep putting the auction up for weeks on end!!

2- I dont recommend doing full week auctions most people only bid on items up to 3 days!

3-Remember if you don't like the look of what the end result of the auction could be you can delete auction in "My Auctions" section (You'll have to wait a few hours to start another auction)

4- Lots of people don't use auction to full capability, eg- Im selling Tobi's and someone bids the minimum price I have set (300k maybe). On the right of the item where the options are (My Autions section) you accept their bid and end the auction so you can hopefully get your money faster, but you end auction and there was still 30 hours until finish time and you could of easily got double your money in that time...!!

5-Always put sniper protect on!!! Lots of people bid in the last 10 seconds of an auction so they can bid the minimum price and win!! If they do that and you have enabled sniper protect it will extend for another ten minutes and i will guarantee you 70% of the time you will get more money for the item!

6-IMPORTANT- Never sell your item for the "Basil Average Price" That is 90% of the time wrong because idiots put like stupid auctions up for like 100x the in-game price so they can stuff up the average price... so study up on other sites or post on this forum asking for price of an item or post on maplestory.nexon.net in community forums!!!

I Think that is about it but i know i would of missed something because i wrote that up in around 45 minutes XD!!!!

I would love for complement whispers in game IGN= IamPwnLegend

Open to all questions!!!

CREDITS AND SOURCES

Thanks Mapletip for hosting this great site XD!!

Basil Market for helping me and my friends and you readers get rich!!!

Nexon for keeping maplestory up and running

Nexon for doing a annoying Server check and forcing me to write a guide...

Myself for doing this... Why do i even bother XD (BTW soz for bad humour if ther is any!!!)

Basilmarket.com Buy and sell items, find guides and anything maplestory associated

Maplestory.nexon.net Official Maplestory global site!! DOWNLOAD IT ON THIS SITE!!!

Maplewiki.net Helped with some small things, Good guides and info on in game stuff!
I use this sight to follow a guide for my char!

Mapletip.com Great Guides, Great Info, Great everything

Hidden-street.net personally favourite info site for in game items and monster/npcs!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

Brief, needs to be more descriptive. Try to give more than one way.
C-.

Edited by CaptObvious, 15 April 2009 - 11:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users