#1 M4PL3SYRUP

M4PL3SYRUP

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • IGN:Alarista

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

This guide needs a bit of work.

First of all, people go to room 6 and 7 not because of the EXP, but because the Tauros drop the most coupons at once, making the PQ end quicker, and thus more EXP per few minutes. Not exactly the same meaning if put into your sentence.

Second of all, check for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Third of all, the text goes by too fast. I couldn't finish read some of it because it vanished too quickly.

Just work in it some more and it'll be a lot better.

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#3 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

The only part where the text went too fast for me was the one with the 'formulas'. Other than that, I caught everything ;P

Also note that if you happen to get hopelessly lost in LMPQ, just keep taking the middle portal because you will visit every floor eventually. Keeping using it until you are in rooms where it will be easy to add 4 and take away 3 (or is that reverse? Dx) to get to the floor you are trying to reach.

Also another thing is that people can only get to the exit map from room 9 and only that room. Though I should mess around in LMPQ more and see if any other ways are possible ^.^

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#4 M4PL3SYRUP

M4PL3SYRUP

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE(MąriaC°lette @ Mar 9 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This guide needs a bit of work.

First of all, people go to room 6 and 7 not because of the EXP, but because the Tauros drop the most coupons at once, making the PQ end quicker, and thus more EXP per few minutes. Not exactly the same meaning if put into your sentence.

Second of all, check for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Third of all, the text goes by too fast. I couldn't finish read some of it because it vanished too quickly.

Just work in it some more and it'll be a lot better.

a duh
the tix are like xp... so either way you wanna argue its still most efficent to do rms 6 & 7

QUOTE(Matthias Hinkell @ Mar 11 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only part where the text went too fast for me was the one with the 'formulas'. Other than that, I caught everything ;P

Also note that if you happen to get hopelessly lost in LMPQ, just keep taking the middle portal because you will visit every floor eventually. Keeping using it until you are in rooms where it will be easy to add 4 and take away 3 (or is that reverse? Dx) to get to the floor you are trying to reach.

Also another thing is that people can only get to the exit map from room 9 and only that room. Though I should mess around in LMPQ more and see if any other ways are possible ^.^

It sometimes takes forever to use middle... so yeah... i decided not to include that in.
no its just 9
I have made myself diagrams... ČČ (not a nerd... i swear... just curious)
I figured everyone has different speeds and to let people press pause, rather than make it worse for those who load slow on youtube. so yeah ^.~

Edited by M4PL3SYRUP, 14 March 2009 - 05:16 PM.

#5 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

You made it sound like you're saying the monsters give the most EXP. I'm not saying it's not more efficient to do rooms 6 and 7. It IS most efficient, but the way you mentioned your reason is all wrong. All I'm saying is to make your sentences more clear or things will be misinterpreted.

Edited by MąriaC°lette, 14 March 2009 - 06:08 PM.

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#6 M4PL3SYRUP

M4PL3SYRUP

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE(MąriaC°lette @ Mar 14 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You made it sound like you're saying the monsters give the most EXP. I'm not saying it's not more efficient to do rooms 6 and 7. It IS most efficient, but the way you mentioned your reason is all wrong. All I'm saying is to make your sentences more clear or things will be misinterpreted.

oh ic what you mean *blonde moment*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users