#1 woshiiboiiboii

woshiiboiiboii

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Bubblylce

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:01 AM

OK..so..i bet ur a clueless mage wondering wat da heck 2 train on. well, THIS IS DA PLACE 4 EU~~!!

this is only for lvl 30 - ???.... sorry for those -29..

oh yah and this is for mapleSEA players..

so lets begin!!

lvl 30 -35

go to zombie mushies and spam your claws..

DO MONSTER CARNIVAL!!!!!!!!! ITS GREAT FOR LVL 30-50!!!!

lvl 35 - 50

MONSTER CARNIVAL!!! STILL GREAT EXP!!! EACH IS 10 MINUTES AND AT LVL 50 ITS STILL 20 TIMES TO LVL!!!

lvl 51-55

you can try opq if you think your lucky. not many smuggers anymore since the glitch was fixed.

for training you can go to ...
cellions >> not many drops anymore but gd spawn n goodish exp
wraiths >> ... once you go to the map, spam your maxed lightning and spam pots...
STRAW TARGET DUMMIES!!>> GO TO MU LUNG : PRACTICE FIELD BEGGINER!!! GREAT SPAWN AND EXP!!
during these levels it is very HARD!!! ENDURE IT!!! ONCE YOU GET TO LVL 70 IT WILL BECOME VERY EASY!!

lvl 56-60

you can still try opq but i wouldn't count on it...

THIS IS A MUST!!!!!
SLIMIES AT SINGAPORE!!! >>> : GO TO GS II AND STAND ON THE STAIRS AND SPAM LIGHTNING!!! YOU ALSO CAN GET PIRATE TOPS N BOTTOMS!! BROWN SONATAS TOO!!!

lvl 60- 65

opq now isn't really reliable...

you'll practicly be living in singapore until lvl 80....

slimies>>> still a good choice until lvl 80+
i hav no idea what dis mob is called but.... ITS A MUST!!! >>>> GO TO MP3!!!! STAND ON DA CAR AND SPAM LIGHTNING!!! OCASIONALLY PICK UP STUFF BUT DONT GET HIT!!! YOU SHOULD PROBABLY PTY WITH A WARRIOR AND MAKE HIM PICK UP STUFF... >,<

lvl 65-70

slimies>> still great!!
MP3>> STILL GREAT EXP!!!

lvl 70-75

now you have ice strike, now you own...

slimies>>> starts getting a little worse than lvl 60-70 but still great! your range is widened and you can hit both levels of the ship!

MP3 >> now keep ccing and see whether some DKs need a freezer. sap his exp... ^^

lvl 75 - 80

slimies >>> stops getting good right about now... still an option

MP3>>> now you'll be wanted..

lvl 80 is the BARE MINIMUM you should be here...

BAINS >>> MAX YOUR ICE STRIKE AND BLAST AWAY!!!! IF YOU PICK UP STUFF THEN GOOD FOR YOU... YOU DONT NEED 2 BE RICH ....>,<
however... you still have to spam wadeva mp pot your using cuz its gonna be rough...

anything past the path of time..>>> spirit vikings, soul teddies, master soul teddies, maybe even buffsies? well, all i know is that they are GREAT!!

im kinda done, but if you have any requests or questions, feel free to ask!
i hope this guide in some way helped you...

Edited by woshiiboiiboii, 19 September 2008 - 05:03 AM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:20 AM

Well, before you consider this guide "finished," let me point out some stuff...

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. Please fix that. A good guide should also be readable, no offense.

Point out, and this is important, that this is NOT for MapleGlobal. Most players here are Global players, thus you should point out that this is a MapleSEA guide. Global doesn't have Singapore (yet?), after all.

Don't emphasize PQs. In my opinion, they're a great suggestion, but depending on PQs before 3rd Job = Hell training in 3rd and beyond.

Give the guide some work and it'll be good. mush1n.gif

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#3 Bellatrixa

Bellatrixa

B> Mistletoe

• Official Member
  • 1085 posts
  • IGN:Bellatrixa/Hollis

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:07 AM

Actually, Trucks are better than Slimies from 75+, as are Death Teddies which you can easily solo by then. Most Luk mages can't start Bains until 83/85 due to missing frequently... So yeah... a few flaws from me just reading the last part of your guide weirdface7ut.gif

Soul Teddies are hell as Master Soul Teddies are immune to ice. Buffies and Buffoons are ok in 7x with very low level Ice Strike, but that's it. You're better off soloing DeathTeddies if you're going to be in Ludi at all. And there's already a guide on how to do that mush1o.gif

Edited by Bellatrixa, 20 September 2008 - 09:10 AM.

Bellatrixa - 11x Sniper
iHaveBewbs - 2x Rogue
Asphyxiata - 2x Pierat

Ohai~ I quit eMS. Stepped into my Destiny instead ;D Less drama, less judgement, less gulliability.

Beginner Mage Guide How To Be An Awesomesauce I/L Mage
QUOTE(dragonzrkool)
I don't think nature wants me to have my hand :(

#4 WeXzuZ

WeXzuZ

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • IGN:MagicWeX

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:33 AM

As a one of the basics of creating a guide, you should be spelling properly, use punctuation and do not use abbrevations or abuse exclamation marks, and of course, turn off your caps lock.

I cannot tell you about the better training places since I do not play MapleSEA.

Edited by WeXzuZ, 21 September 2008 - 05:34 AM.

Goals I reached with MagicWeX

2nd job advancement as Ice/Lightning Wizard
Solo Lombard
Solo Mushmom
Solo Zombie Mushmom
Esther Shield , Eclipse Cloak, Dark Enigma Shoes, Dark Clarity, Dark Enigmatic, Dark Ritual, Dark Galaxy
3rd job advance to Mage as of 22nd 03 2007 at 22:41 GMT
Solo Jr. Balrog
Next goals:
Solo Crimson Balrog

WeXzuZ lvl 34 Assassin - A little active
TheWeX lvl 49 FA DS Hunter - Semi active

#5 Randomez

Randomez

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:iGiven

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE(Bellatrixa @ Sep 20 2008, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Trucks are better than Slimies from 75+, as are Death Teddies which you can easily solo by then. Most Luk mages can't start Bains until 83/85 due to missing frequently... So yeah... a few flaws from me just reading the last part of your guide weirdface7ut.gif

Soul Teddies are hell as Master Soul Teddies are immune to ice. Buffies and Buffoons are ok in 7x with very low level Ice Strike, but that's it. You're better off soloing DeathTeddies if you're going to be in Ludi at all. And there's already a guide on how to do that mush1o.gif

The guide she is referring is her's (Which is the bestest guide ever!) ^^

Active: iGiven 4x I/L Wizard

Goals: Level 40
Level 45
Level 50
Get Money...

#6 imalittlecrazy

imalittlecrazy

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • IGN:level0noob

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:38 AM

For me i prefer mp3(mysterious path 3) because im also a mapleSEA player.MP3 ROCKS OMG IVE BEEN

TRAINING THERE FROM LEVEL60 TO 76 OMG.But beyond that it finnaly starts to suck........then i went to ghost

ship 6,stood on the stairs and spammed ice strike.....BOOM BOOM the sound is nice....anyway that is a good

place.Now with the new place Malaysia,charmers rock to but are only effective from level75 to 80.Now i prefer

DT and maybe parking lot or the second map at the hideout(i know im a coward and am very mesos

conserving but im afraid of parlor because of ahma(lady boss)and there is no really good place to spam

anything @[email protected])

#7 iAimForYou

iAimForYou

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:iAimForYou

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:15 PM

Hmm, I can see a few minor errors here and there, but I play global, I would suggest if Helios tower is out in Msea, you could suggest that at level 40-around 90. Because, ice strike/thunder strike at retz is affective. Spend less pots, and pretty good drops, think of the lower monsters too, and how effective training there is. It just all depends if you want to save pots or not.

#8 Jasperrr

Jasperrr

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:jasperrr

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:29 AM

it would be nice if you ad some more training places on the lower lvls like 30-50 because there is more than only monster carnival. and this would make the guide more interesting for europe players (like me).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users