14 replies to this topic

#1 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts
  • IGN:SageFIip / SageFlip

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:45 PM

Effective to all MTD branches at the time of this post, this policy ensures our best interests for those members going back to school (including your leader mush1k.gif).

Put it this way... we all know how much fun MapleStory is sometimes, but that should not interfere with your studies in any way. We would rather have you succeed in your studies than be active everyday in MapleStory, for the consequences of diverting your attention away from getting good grades are serious. Even though we still want all of you to be active, we want to keep a fine balance between work and play for each one of you, and we will not force you to deter from that balance.

In our best interests, I advise that all members only play when you have the time to. At the least, members should be active around Friday to Sunday. If you happen to have a small day off from school or a small vacation, it's fine if you want to get on MS, but take care of the schoolwork first. mush1k.gif

Now while some of us are able to handle it and still get on MS almost everyday, others can't. This policy is mostly created for you that can't, because we want you to do well. I can say from personal experience that studies are important, and I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't do my best.

This policy will stay in effect until further notice. When that right time approaches, further information will be released. Thank you for reading and enjoy the school year. mush1n.gif

~ iamflip ~
Overall Head of MapleTip Dynasty
Leader of MTD Windia "Consurgo"

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 aznmalaysian

aznmalaysian

Jr. Balrog

• Official Member
  • 1207 posts
  • IGN:aznNaruto01

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:19 PM

Well Flip, I now have ap classes for the first time. So I might be nearly as active as I was in the summer.

Much thanks to an anonymous person (Faded) for creating the sig. ^^

Need help making meso? Check my merchant guide out!

Roti Boy Paradise City Please click XD
Click here!
And here!

#3 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:12 PM

I've been in classes since last July so no changes for me. Hopefully, I'll be graduating by the end of the year and then looking for a better job mush1a.gif

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#4 ShadowJayJay

ShadowJayJay

Jr. Necki

• Official Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • IGN:ShadowJayJay

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:57 AM

Erm...yea....*becomes a ?? on the guild list for the next 4 months* XD Not that bad, but eh. School sucks. B>school w/o hw/getting up early. mush1d.gif
ShadowJayJay - Khaini - Level 86 Crusader
NoJobNoRules - Bellocan - Level 47 Islander

Avatar shamelessly taken from Loose.

#5 DarthReid

DarthReid

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:RangerzBeast

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:19 AM

yeh i already been not bein able 2 get on cuz of school n homework (and parents mush1b.gif) so i hvnt been able to get on monday thru thursday... and friday thru sunday im in =D sack.gif sack.gif sack.gif

I lvled to lvl 30 on Khaini, World 1, Henesys Hunting Ground I, Monday, at 8:37

#6 archdrag5

archdrag5

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:DeathhandX

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:07 PM

I concur.
Get that ejacation first.
cool people are overrrated.

Java makes the world go round. :P

South Koreans FTW!!!!
While Kirby Dances.
<(-_-<) <(-_-)> (>-_-)>

#7 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts
  • IGN:SageFIip / SageFlip

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

UPDATE: The Weekend Policy will be temporarily suspended on December 19th. From this date on until further notice, I do expect people to be active at least almost daily.

Exceptions do apply, but leaders must be aware if you're inactive for any legit reason.

#8 Fayeaura

Fayeaura

Nependeath

• MD Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

Hi guys,

I talked to Flamer (Flamechocobo) about this, and we both agree. MTD Bera has been very easy on inactives, until now. Starting next patch or server check, whichever comes first, I'm going to keep track of whether members log in.

If I find your character doesn't log in for three weeks in a row without any notice to us of a good reason, you will be kicked. This also applies to jrs.

Keep in mind we're being very easy on the activity policy at this point. Also, we prefer that you don't just log on for a minute every week so it looks like you've logged in-- communicate with your guildies! Okay, so you have characters in another server, that's great. You're really busy? Contact one of the leaders! Tell us you can't come around for a while, whether it's in-game or in a pm. However, we won't support you just leaving your mule in MTD if you don't care to visit and chat with us even once a month, and can't give us warning about your absence. Please. We need support and activity now more than ever when we're going for a new start, trying to grow and make it seem like a fun and friendly guild to be in. We need real members, who care about the guild and their guildies to some degree.

Thank you.

We will also be recruiting new members like always. mush1n.gif

Edited by Fayeaura, 07 February 2009 - 10:44 PM.

#9 N00BS

N00BS

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Clawwe

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:13 PM

I wanna join maple dynasty... mush1g.gif

#10 Harmonic

Harmonic

:)

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1194 posts
  • IGN:dennisnoaqui

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE(N00BS @ Feb 9 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna join maple dynasty... mush1g.gif

Post an application. mush1n.gif

Expel xVatic and xTyphlosion, I don't go on the characters anymore. mush1n.gif

yayhancock

#11 Fayeaura

Fayeaura

Nependeath

• MD Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

Ooh, there's been a server maintenance! Works for me.

I'm keeping track of MTD Bera activity starting... now. mush1n.gif

See my post above for details.

#12 Kikuichimonji

Kikuichimonji

Dark Yeti & Pepe

• Respected Member
  • 1666 posts
  • IGN:-

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

Eh, what if your computer is too crappy to run Maple? My computer:

Intel Pentium II Processor
301MHz, 160MB RAM

Technically, I shouldn't even be able to play maple on this computer. ._. Sometimes the lag gets really discouraging for me, and I don't play for about a month...

oo

9/20

#13 Harmonic

Harmonic

:)

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1194 posts
  • IGN:dennisnoaqui

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE(Luinspear @ Feb 12 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, what if your computer is too crappy to run Maple? My computer:

Intel Pentium II Processor
301MHz, 160MB RAM

Technically, I shouldn't even be able to play maple on this computer. ._. Sometimes the lag gets really discouraging for me, and I don't play for about a month...

oo

9/20

Holy crap. @ RAM. I don't think it should be a problem, since it isn't you not playing. At least you're trying, right? o;

yayhancock

#14 sapotija

sapotija

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:sapotija

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE(ShadowJayJay @ Aug 26 2008, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm...yea....*becomes a ?? on the guild list for the next 4 months* XD Not that bad, but eh. School sucks. B>school w/o hw/getting up early. mush1d.gif

if you find one can we share it?
ohh wait. they should also have a time when we can play ms in it, and and give us free nx and stuff. so gl finding that awsome school

#15 Toxie

Toxie

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Official Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image
Stealing Tich's signature because I can and it's free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users