daavidxnoob

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • IGN: ╪h iG

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:43 AM

Serious Guide For Serious People
    If you are one of those people that cannot stand to train more than an hour efficiently...
    If you know that you are weaker than most players...
    If you are easily angered and frusturated by ksing...
    If you do not understand the concept of "Quality and Quanity"...(http://www.basilmark...t_Quality.html#)
    If you are an Idiot...

EXIT THIS PAGE! You will not be able to obtain the max potiental this guide has for you.

Green-How I Did My Stats
Black-What You Can Do To Your Stats

][Build][
70 +1 Avenger
71 +3 Avenger
72 +1 Avenger +2 Flash Jump (Avenger Should Be At 5)
73 +3 Flash Jump
74 +3 Flash Jump (Flash Jump Should Be At 8)
75 +3 Shadow Partner
76 +3 Shadow Partner
77 +3 Shadow Partner
78 +3 Shadow Partner, +2 Shadow Partner,+1 Flash Jump
79 +3 Shadow Partner
80 +2 Shadow Partner +1 Flash Jump, + 3 Shadow Partner
I Did This Build

The Main Reason Why You Should get LEVEL 11 SHADOW PARTNER (referred as SP) is because there is a 60 SECOND ADDITION between level 10-level 11 This is certainly SAVES YOU MONEY (Summoning Rocks), be less of a hassle to tap another SP, and save a couple of seconds because it takes a few to summon SP.

SP Level 10: MP -155; Normal attack 49%, summoned with basic attack 24% for 60 seconds
SP Level 11: MP -150; Normal attack 52%, summoned with basic attack 25% for 120 seconds

The Main Reason Why I Did get only 2 SP at 78 and 1 Flash Jump (referred as FJ) is because I felt there was no need to increase my SP attack by 2%. Instead I wanted to increase my chance of getting on to the ledge at Wolf Spiders. <--- (Explained Later)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

][Build2][
70 +1 Shadow Partner
71 +3 Shadow Partner
72 +3 Shadow Partner
73 +3 Shadow Partner
74 +1 Shadow Partner +2 Avenger (O Yea! 11SP MEANS 2 MINUTES!)
75 +3 Avenger (5 Avenger)
76 +3 Flash Jump
77 +3 Flash Jump
78 +3 Flash Jump (9 Flash JUmp)
79 +3 Shadow Partner
80 +3 Shadow Partner

The Main Reason Why You Should get SP first is because You might be funded or have money to spare. ROUGHLY the average summoning rock costs 5k-6.2k, so 100 summoning rocks should be 500k-620k. During the first few levels of 7x(any number with a x after it means between between 2 sets of level such as 70-80, 7x-8x) you should not use SP. The first begining levels are HALF ASSED and are worthless... however near 73 and 74 they prove the be quite worthy and valuable. As a Low Dex, Dexless, or even normal dex hermit you should be 2 hitting Voodoo/Hoodoos... and the NOT OFTEN 3 hit. When you get to level 73 + 74 SP you could start ONE hitting them but its not worth it if you are EXTREMLY funded and can 1 hit these. Then you finish your 7x-8x build by getting avenger and flash jump for the next level.

The Main Reason Why I Did Not do this is because I myself cannot ALWAYS or 90% of the time 1 hit these at 77-78 (LvL 11 SP). I am a Dexless sin. This way is SERIOUSLY not recommended and just leaves a Painful A$$ Burn In You Left Back Pocket Of Mesos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Levels Consist of Training at Voodoos/Hoodoos(70-80). You might have previously trained there before 3rd job but Im sorry to say that your going to be here for a while. Voodoos/Hoodoos are one of the greatest, if not, the BEST choice for these levels. Voodoo/Hoodoo are a high crowed place to train so dont think that there will be just a channel waiting for you.

Scania- CROWDED [MAPBUYERS] (MAP HOLDERS) []KS WARS FREQUENTLY[]
Bera-CROWDED [MAPBUYERS] (MAP HOLDERS) []KS WARS FREQUENTLY[]
Broa-CROWDED [MAPBUYERS] (MAP HOLDERS)
Windia- Less Crowded then CROWDED but still..... crowded? (MAP HOLDERS)
Bellocan- Less Crowded then CROWDED but still..... crowded? (MAP HOLDERS)
Khaini- Not Crowded...I think
Kradia- ???? (Fill me in here mush1d.gif)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voodoo/Hoodoo is quite comparable to a Dark Rash.

Voodoo/Hoodoo- Level 60
6800- Health Points
190- Weapon Attack
240- Weapon Defence
335- Experiance Points
304 to 453- Meso Range
1300- KnockBack
Exp Rating 10/10
Meso Rating 7/10

Dark Rash-Level 74
15500- Health Points
295- Weapon Attack
285- Weapon Defence
340- Experiance Points
352 to 528- Meso Range
1550-KnockBack
Exp Rating 6/10
Meso Rating 8/10 <----- Drops Steely and Summoning Rocks. Woot

Quick Note on KnockBack
Knock Back is Basically a Single Damage Needed to "Stun" or force a monster a crying animation,2-3 second delay.
The Thing About it for Hermits is because we throw 2,4 Stars at a time.
KnockBack is NOT TOTAL DAMAGE. Its Individual Damage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training Spot
How To Get There is Quite Simple
Get To New Leaf City [NLC] by going to a Kerning subway, from there purchase a 5k ticket [Masteria] from the NPC and click on the ticket machine consumer. Subway leaves every couple minutes or so.

Once You get to NLC leave the subway station and go to the right until you see the Grocer. Stack up on some warrior elixirs and pots before entering your training spot. After doing so walk all the way to the left of NLC and you will find a hummer that will take you to the Haunted Mansion. Enter The Haunted Mansion.

Green Lines- Path to Take
Red Lines- Just a Red Line

Once You Are At "Hallway- Where are you?" choose between Voodoo or Hoodoo. Both are completely idenical in stats... Ill tell you why Voodoos are Better For Sins (Map 4).
Quick Note- During x2 exp days/crowded servers its LUCKY FOR YOU TO GET ANY ROOM.

Voodo Area
1.5 times bigger than Hoodoo.
RandomSpawn But SpawningPostions Known (There are 7-8 SpawnSpots which they only spawn in 4)
Spread Apart
More People In the Room MORE VOODOO SPAWN ][Ks war][Friend Parties][
6.75-7.25 second spawn
Holds up to 7-8 Voodoos

Hoodoo Area
Small and Compact
4 Hoodoos spawn near each other but you can only snipe 2 down if you are fast enough, they come towards you, or they dont run away.
Known Spawn Positions
6.75-7.25 second spawn
Holds 4 Voodoos

Overall Voodo Area is much better for hermits because you have more space to attack them, they are not clumped together in a small map in which you have to run around to snipe, they can hold more.

Last Enjoying Words....
REMEMBER THIS GUIDE IS NOT A BLOOD OATH TRAINING MANUAL THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT USE THIS. THIS IS JUST MY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STATS, EQUIPS, LEVELING, AND TRAINING SPOTS THAT WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO LEVEL. CONSTRUCTIVE INSULTS ARE WELCOME. YOU MAY SHARE MY GUIDE AROUND THE INTERNET WITH MY OWNERSHIP, NOT YOURS, WITH MY PERMISSION.

Edited by daavidxnoob, 04 July 2008 - 10:58 PM.

Add Me Kaede/会社紹介dave
Add Me Bellocan/HollowDave[57 DEXLESS-SIN]

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users