KwIsSy

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • IGN:Xp0isonXmage

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

Here are some good tips to cmpq.

First, ALWAYS get pots if your life goes at least halfway. In that case, you wouldn't die a lot.

Secondly, if it is carnival field one, and you're party is stronger than the other party, keep summoning rombots everywhere, especially if there is an archer. Also, when you can't summon rombots any longer, summon master chronos. They annoy the hell outa everyone.

Third, counting on the majority of the classes, summon the cancel (magic or weapon) attack.
Ex. If there were 2 bandits and 1 mage, you would summon the weapon attack.

Fourth, try to take in all the cube of darkness, or mini cube of darkness. It will delay the party.

Fifth, when you have already did tip three, also summon increase avoidability or accuracy (i get confused by them). Then if you have extra points, just make the monsters go faster, to get them annoyed mush1a.gif

Sixth, BE A SMART PARTY. You won't believe how many stupid parties I had been in. It would be better to LEAD a party.

Seventh, If someone is declining you, keep clicking on them.

Eighth, channel surf if there are no good channels. mush1n.gif

Edited by KwIsSy, 09 April 2008 - 06:33 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 icenotes

icenotes

Lightning Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • IGN:Icenotes

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

There is a certain limit of monsters summonable, once you can't summon any more rombots
same goes for master chronos so that theory doesn't work =/
Scania:
Level 49 Ice/Lightning Mage (semi-retired and he has carries all my nx stuff >.<) Icenotes
Level 15 Warrior (mule/semi-retired) Warnotes
Level 15 Bowman (semi-retired) Bownotes

Kradia:
Level 20 Rogue (Pretty active, playing with a friend of mine) Rognotes
I wish my Scania characters could transfer here >.<

#3 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:11 PM

I'm pretty sure the number of monsters summonable is max'd at 10.
Ex. Summon 7 Rombots, and 3 Master Chronos.

Then you'd be unable to summon any more of any type of monster.
(You can click the '>' next to the CP to see how many of what is summoned.)

#4 scan-9

scan-9

Master Magician

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • IGN:JbBrigand/JbWoodsman/JbPaladin

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

Poison is very useful in this PQ. Since you will most likely NOT be able to kill monsters with one hit, at least in the lower levels, poison will be of great use.
My favorite place is field 5 or 6 with the Robos, so I would poison three platforms of monsters and bash in the last one.

But poison is ineffective against Rombot... which kinda sucks...

#5 pigreaper

pigreaper

MC Public Urination

• Official Member
  • 849 posts
  • IGN:rolee2nd

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

summoning monsters against some classes just do not work, i personally love it when someone summons (and always have), no matter what kind either rombot, master chronos, king block golem (if early enough can get like 800-900 cp myself, as long as my team ain't full of nubs).

if your up against a hard party, the best thing to do is to not summon and starve them (this is the way i usually lose in the level with teddies and block golems.
***sper m*

#6 KwIsSy

KwIsSy

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:28 PM

lol though every time i do that strategy i usually win o_o ah well
maybe its just luck lol

#7 Amnesty

Amnesty

Minion with a mission

• Banned
  • 1773 posts
  • IGN:CaptDead

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:09 PM

I used to save all my CP until the time left on the clock was 4:00 or 1:30, then I would blow all my CP on monsters and protectors, when you get the entire party to do that, it pretty much seals your victory(This only really applies when the score is tied or close to it)

#8 KwIsSy

KwIsSy

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE(Palm @ Apr 10 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to save all my CP until the time left on the clock was 4:00 or 1:30, then I would blow all my CP on monsters and protectors, when you get the entire party to do that, it pretty much seals your victory(This only really applies when the score is tied or close to it)

lol well
thats one i forgot to put on the list
i usually put it all on 3 min or so tho

#9 archdrag5

archdrag5

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:DeathhandX

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

I think theres this really good summoning strategy involving trojans, wepon attack cancel, power up, and speed
I was in a party and a guy summoned a crapload of trojans, buffed them up, and they basically overwhelmed the other party. I saw the trojans doing 200s-280s, and basically they just kept on dying , dying, dying as soon as they got out of the rez area

Edited by archdrag5, 13 April 2008 - 11:35 AM.

cool people are overrrated.

Java makes the world go round. :P

South Koreans FTW!!!!
While Kirby Dances.
<(-_-<) <(-_-)> (>-_-)>

#10 Alden

Alden

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:binkybunny

Posted 22 September 2008 - 05:44 PM

I think for room 5/6
summoning Chronos annoy the heck out of EVERYBODY
because someone will get knocked down and try to climb up the ladder, and then there goes the Chronos shooting stuff at them.

But yeah poison seems pretty useless to me, especially if the party has a Clerics. It decreases your HP but only for a limited amount of time, and if they have a Cleric, one click and everybody's healed!

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." ~Albert Camus

#11 Darcia The White Wolf

Darcia The White Wolf

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 402 posts
  • IGN:Darciaxvii

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

Thats one of the worst guides I've read...Also, if you are lvl 48-50 I highly recommend getting someone like lvl 30-35 on your team. I did that through my whole MC pqin, its nice to give them pretty much free lvls, but its nicer you get accepted a lot quicker. This only applies if you are a bowmen, warrior, or i/l mage cuz they can all mob.

I will share some tips though.
For teams w a good warrior or bow/xbowmen- If the team youre facin does what I do and spam avoid up every time it goes off, let the warrior keep slashblasting away or AB, or the piercing arrow, the hit rate is much better than that of any class, even i/l for some reason. Make sure someone is on tower duty soon as one comes up, break it, if they super spam(which usually drains the cp very quickly) just keep spamming avoid, speed and power up for the monsters, then constantly stun...this a sure way to killing the opp team, stunning into rombots for any class besides warrior WILL kill them. I only recommend Chronos for stage 5/6, they are useless in 1/2 and similarly useless in 3/4(only about 25% of the time I was gettin shot off a latter in 3/4)

The tower that do not pose threats in my opinion- Speed up(if you dont have a mobber this is a problem)
Accuracy up-who cares they are gonna hit you like 70% of the time anyway even a lvl 50 sin
Power up- if you dont have a warrior or a spearman to give you HB, this could be a problem, but even so there are usually enough pots layin around for it not to be a big deal

If you want to win-if youre goin against dits/sins/mages-save your cp, no matter what they summon, just kill the towers, when there are 3-4 minutes left spam rombots, speed, avoid, defense and power up. The seals for weap and mag atk cost too much, but throw it in once they break the first avoid, itll take a little bit for them to break them all. Your mobbers or mobber should have caught you up or even passed them. If they have enough cp to use protectors still, keep someone on them, one person is plenty, a darksight sin/dit is best for this job in stage 5/6 only. I came back from a 300 deficit with a lvl 34 f/p mage on my team against dexless 46/dit 42/sin because when they were moving they were struggling to get to towers...this class cannot survive mass summon/speed/power/avoid up while stunning them.

Warriors/Bowmen- Just spam avoid up, and nothing else till about 4 minutes in, your main party killer should have enough cp to just keep sealin theyre weapon atk. Avoid up will limit theyre mage partner if they have it. Do not summon against parties like this, they can take out mobs of mo0nsters even when avoid up is on(specially lvl 45+).

I wont give specific strats on stages because you should be able to figure out how to use this stuff in all the stage layouts.

For pots, always save cures and cure alls even if there is a token in there, cause you will get sealed or cursed eventually. I do agree with the girly that opened topic, less than 50% you should get hp pots.

Also, if you can there are teams who will just want to collect coins and will take turns winning with you, but you must keep the pattern going cause if you win when they were supposed to they wont pq again with you.

For Dexless/Strless/Lckll, or any class lvl 45-50. This is a great way to earn exp but itll get you disliked or even defamed but its worth it. Find a team like lvl 39-44 avg party lvl(only recommend this for 2v2 btw, or 3v3 if they(opposing team) are all lvl 39 or less). This shouldnt be used for stage 5/6 however

Godly exp Solo-Go against a team and just recruit someone, you wont need them so it doesnt matter who, tell the opposing team they cant take you by yourself and they will usually be happy to hand you a victory(in my case anyway). Before pq starts make sure the opposing team agrees with no protectors, and they must summon all rombots. You will be getting 450 exp from rombots and 125+ from the rest. This is best for stages 3/4 sinces its smaller and better for mobbing. I got 24% in one pq at lvl 48 and 16% when I was lvl 50 doing this, and a win each time...I also think its better to just "keep up" with the other team so they dont quit or do the douchething and use protectors, but its never happened to me. This is way better for high dmging classes, and good mobbing classes, but the exp from killin the monsters even with a loss is better than a 2v2 reg with a win sharing exp.

This is all opinion and not even trying to be a guide, but I recommend this stuff if you want to win, or want to get from 45-51 faster.

Edited by Darcia The White Wolf, 22 September 2008 - 11:20 PM.

#12 Randomez

Randomez

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:iGiven

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:50 AM

You ought to go for a guide... real helpful, a lot better than the original poster.

Active: iGiven 4x I/L Wizard

Goals: Level 40
Level 45
Level 50
Get Money...

#13 Chuta

Chuta

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Chuta0001

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

Well, in carnival field 1-2, i recommend u dont summon anything. Only buffs
Itll just help em unless theres ONLY hunters,crossbowman,or sin usually, wat i used to do is to buff avoid up (if theres no highlvled archer or sin) speed up , and atk up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users