hotsumota

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Eichiludo

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:54 PM

Ok so, I should start with, how to CPQ (carnival party quest),

Basically you round up a party of 2-6 people, and change around channels till you get in to one of the rooms, just like any other PQ, but the main idea of it is to compete with other players, so you have to wait for another party to join in the room you chose so they can compete against you.

The objective of the PQ is to kill as many monsters as possible to get CP points which you use against the other team by either summoning monsters, use skills like darkness, stun, curse, etc, and use buffs on the monsters that your party summons. In the end who has the most CP points wins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to clear some things up, this is for the people that are struggling under lvl 39 that want to get to lvl 40 faster and be able to get easier invites. It can be for any lvl's, but mainly for people that are lvl 30-39 that are not invited to CPQ so often because they are considered to not help win the match.

One last thing before I start my little walkthrough, I recommend doing this with people of lvl 37 and under, one reason is that, normally people under lvl 37 will submit to this idea since they want to lvl up and not compete with other players, but be my guest, you can add anyone you want.

Ok so, I have seen many people under lvl 39 have a hard time getting a monster carnival invite because well... they are low lvl's and the main idea of monster carnival is to kill as many monster to win, so low lvl's arent very welcome in this new PQ.

My friend celticarrow and I have created a system called setup CPQ for monster carnival. (Technical term: monster carnival setup PQ)

We have created this system for the reaon to help you lvl up fast to 40 and get easily invited to CPQ.

ok so, here is the walktrough:

This PQ consists of getting a party of 4 or 6. After this, get to a ch and split the party in 2 parties of 2 or 3 persons. then get in to a room.

after this, you basically take turns to win the rounds between the 2 parties. for example: one party shall win the first round of CPQ, then at the second round, the former party that lost the last round shall win the second round, and so on you continue this.

Well then, we mainly created this system to help the low lvls get the chance to participate in monster carnival and be able to lvl up faster then they would training or with orbis PQ.

Edited by hotsumota, 27 March 2008 - 12:20 AM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 archdrag5

archdrag5

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:DeathhandX

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:44 AM

lol, its gonna b hard to get ppl to agree to this...
the ranking system might b a problem.

Edited by archdrag5, 13 April 2008 - 11:45 AM.

cool people are overrrated.

Java makes the world go round. :P

South Koreans FTW!!!!
While Kirby Dances.
<(-_-<) <(-_-)> (>-_-)>

#3 nicko2171

nicko2171

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:trannie111

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:24 AM

That might work but it would be hard to people to do that.

#4 klinx

klinx

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:bladude256

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:23 AM

ive tried doing dat and its not very effective
and its hard to convince ppl

#5 clericliu

clericliu

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:cleric

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:01 AM

sounds interesting!

#6 Alden

Alden

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:binkybunny

Posted 22 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

alot of the parties I join for CPQ do this...
I think it's a good system since it doesn't really matter how you split because you're doing trade/win
But sometimes you meet jerks who want to win first and then when it's your turn, they either leave or go ahead and beat you anyway...
That kinda stinks, happened to me once. Most people will be nice though...

GOOD system for GOOD people =D

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." ~Albert Camus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users