#1 Sega18

Sega18

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • IGN:Bowman1812

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:36 PM

This guide is brought to you by the server Mardia in order to help your slow leveling nature, which reflects us all poorly when people browse world ranks.

1. Getting Started
What you will need:
i) An internet connection
ii) A computer
iii) The newest version of Maplestory installed
iv) Some ramen

2. Basic Techniques of ppl2pass
i) Talking is acceptable, however in moderation. Stay out of FM and town, especially if talking in spouse chat. If people pester you for training, simply say: "Stfu, ppl2pass". They will understand. A decent ppl2passer will talk no more than 3 minutes per hour.
ii) When choosing a training partner, do not choose someone because they beg, they are your wife, or because there is no one else. If such is the case, exp will always be love. Perm priests are ok, only if the priest is as active as you. A less active 'perm' priest will only scare other priests away, and drag you down. Cut out this disease before it's too late. Every class has one ideal party training team. Learn this team and use it at all times. If at one point such a team is not possible, train with someone else, but let them know that if a better person comes along, they will be ditched.
iii) A good ppl2passer will always attract other ppl2passers. If you plan on ppl2passing, you do it for at least two weeks, not one day. If you do, others will hear of you, and want to train with you.
iv) Repot once a day, max use slots, and store up on pots from NLC that will last all day long. Repotting is a waste of time and an excuse to sit and do nothing.
v) When ppl2passing, you are competing with everyone, and you make it known. Playful insults such as "lern2grind" will encourage you and others to train harder.

3. Advanced Techniques
i) Marketing is done every night following 2x. You market items to afford training and get better equips. Marketing scrolls is for time wasting hoes. Big value items only please.
ii) You will require a least 5 exp cards, with no more than 8 hours a day without 2x. You will repot and sleep during 1x, never during 2x. If you can't afford, get a job, or sell drugs during your 2x break.
iii) Sleep is for the weak. No more than 5 hours and 30 minutes of sleep a night, no exceptions.
iv) If you are a FP, delete your character. You are useless.

4. Getting Maps
i) If you hime, you clear a map daily at 4am PST, and stay there until all 2x cards are done.
ii) If low levels are hogging maps, ks them and force them to go elsewhere.
iii) Always KS cb's that ME.

Written specifically for noobs on Mapletip, who clearly don't know what exp is.

*ppl2pass, lern2level, lern2social and other grinding related meme's are trademarks of the Guild Eternity of Mardia*

don't forget
LOL

Bowman1812- 10x Ranger!! Active MARDIA

steveman18 -4x Hunter Dead Mardia <- was first but I decided FAless was better. Plus 10/10 int and luk...ewww

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

I don't think I even want to know what was going on in your head when you typed this. Really.

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#3 Mantagonist

Mantagonist

Lupang, mang.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2509 posts
  • IGN:_

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:01 PM

Uhhh, this game is for enjoyment purposes only. You're not supposed to sacrifice sleep and friendship just for the grind... Not that I should be talking anyways. mush1l.gif

#4 Antagonist

Antagonist

No Sympathy

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4453 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:18 PM

Lern2funny.

Edited by Antagonist, 24 February 2008 - 12:21 AM.

#5 Shade

Shade

P-p-p-pikaface p-p-pikaface

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6801 posts
  • IGN:­MindLove [gMS Zenith]

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE(MąriaCĝlette @ Feb 23 2008, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think I even want to know what was going on in your head when you typed this. Really.

http://forums.maplet...amp;hl=ppl2pass

This 'guide' is old and was an old 'joke' for Mardians.

Posted Image
[alexshade]

[Dr. Shadefacé]

[UNLV]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users