32 replies to this topic

#1 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts
  • IGN:SageFIip / SageFlip

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

Hia ladies and gentlemen. After about a month of preparation and a few days of voting, the results are here! Before I give the results, let me just say to everyone that participated: Thank you each and every one of you for taking part of this really fun contest. I hoped that no matter who won, that everyone enjoyed making wallpapers and being part of the festive spirit of the season. mush1a.gif For your participation, this badge is just for you:

CODE
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/flippster06/badges/MT_christmas_contestbadge.png[/IMG]

Now without further ado, here are the winners of the MT Holiday Wallpaper Contest...

Winner: A Christmas Night by HydraLisk (Status: All sent)
HydraLisk will receive receives 20,000 Forum mesos, +2 Forum fame, a NX code that's redeemable for 10,000 NX points, and a complimentary Gold Badge (for your sig).

Second Place: ...Santa? by Magical Moses (Status: All sent)
Magical Moses will receive 10,000 Forum Mesos, +1 Forum fame, anything from the Cash Shop that's worth 5,000 NX or below, and a complimentary Silver Badge.

Third Place: No name by Genki (Status: All sent, NX rescinded)
Genki will receive 5,000 Forum Mesos, anything from the Cash Shop that's worth 2,500 NX or below, and a complimentary Bronze Badge.

"Paint" Special Recognition Award: A Windian Christmas by MąriaCølette (Status: Awaiting NX choice)
MąriaCølette will receive 1,000 Forum Mesos, anything from the Cash Shop that's worth 1,000 NX or below, and a complimentary Paint Badge.

"Pencil" Special Recognition Award: Chibi~! MERRY CHRISTMAS by Stellar (Status: Awaiting NX choice)
Stellar will receive 1,000 Forum Mesos, anything from the Cash Shop that's worth 1,000 NX or below, and a complimentary Pencil Badge.

Here are you winners folks. And... just as I promised, you can have all of these wallpapers PLUS my exclusive MT Holiday Wallpaper right here... as a early Christmas gift to you all. (Oh btw, my wallpaper comes in four sizes: 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, and 1024x768)
Congratulations to everyone, and on behalf of the MapleTip Dynasty Guild and everyone here in MapleTip Forums, we all wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry whatever-other-holiday-I-probably-forgotten, Happy Holidays, and a Joyful New Year. mush1a.gif (Don't forget to be in the spirit of giving by donating to a worthy cause this season, like Child's Play.)

(Note: All prize recipients will be PMed later today to receive their prize and the image code for their badges. To 2nd and 3rd place winners, your gift is no longer restricted to just Cash Shop equips. It'll now be anything from the CS that you want.)

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Liaux

Liaux

in the Underworld

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2493 posts
  • IGN:AHA.

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:46 PM

Congrats to all the participants, and nice job to everyone!

#3 PurpleMadness

PurpleMadness

Oh yes doshin!

• Respected Member
  • 1576 posts
  • IGN:[GM]Pat!

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

Congratulations all winners =)

Nostalgic sig. Because I can.

lightimage - 93 I/L - Broa
lightipirate - 61 lowdex Brawler - Broa

#4 motion

motion

MapleTip supporter

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2266 posts
  • IGN:-None-

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

Link isn't working...mush1d.gif

#5 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:20 PM

Try it now.

#6 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Gatekeeper

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts
  • IGN:Burrowed

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:47 PM

Congrats to everyone! ^^

#7 Genki

Genki

Cargo

• Official Member
  • 814 posts
  • IGN:123

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:08 PM

Oh, you can keep the 2,500 nx thing since I don't play anymore. [though I wish I did, there are all these updates now...]

THERE

A r t >> P u f f e r f i s h << S h i i

#8 Maestar

Maestar

Purple-Mounted

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3158 posts
  • IGN:LFiasco

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

Hey flip, sucks that I couldn't participate (I swear, even nearing the holidays I was so racked up with school I didn't even remember about the wallpaper D=>), but I can't download anymore at <!- link removed [79] ->. Think you could just send the package to my email? mush1n.gif

What is the Black Star? Is it the cat with the black shades, the black car? Is it shinin from very far, to where you are? It is commonplace and different. Intimate and distant. Fresher than an infant

#9 rotationx

rotationx

Crimson Balrog

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1828 posts
  • IGN:rotation5

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

Congrats to all of you guys!

#10 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:43 PM

I wonder why, Maestar... mush1k.gif

Anywho, an alternate link to DL the wallpapers: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B2EX3F5Q

#11 Seagull

Seagull

Invincible

• Respected Member
  • 1525 posts
  • IGN:-None-

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:18 PM

Heh, this was a pleasant Christmas Surprise. =) Awesome work everyone! *downloads wallpaper zip*

#12 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:31 AM

Sad that I wasn't able to participate. I was either putting it off or had completely forgotten about it, until I see the notice and put it off again... :<

I did that all the time in another forum that I used to frequent, so much that I think everyone gets annoyed when I sign up for a contest... =P

</3

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#13 Tich

Tich

Tide Warden

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9428 posts
  • IGN:TIIIIIIIIICH SHOWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:08 AM

I see Tich being chased by reindeer <3

olic1.jpg
Knowledge is power and I... know a lot.

#14 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:12 AM

lol. There's some other funny stuff in my wallpaper. Tich being chased by reindeer is only one of them. mush1k.gif

#15 ZarakiKenpachi

ZarakiKenpachi

Drake

• Official Member
  • 551 posts
  • IGN:DonTheSin

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:07 AM

We all know Kenpachi should've won :3,

Congrats to the winner

HADOUKEN!

#16 Loli

Loli

The legend is back.

• Official Member
  • 1151 posts
  • IGN:-Quit-

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:20 AM

I dislike that some people said that they liked mine and they didn't even vote for me ..

Anyways.. I'm getting raped by a candycane on the MT Official Wallpaper! ;_; WHY, FLIP WHY?
MajorNaughty | Gunslinger | 3x | Windia

My Controls · Edit Signature · Edit Avatar

#17 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:34 AM

Actually, the story was that you were drunk on eggnog and thought you could fly, so you decided to jump off the right tree. Knowing you would make a fool of yourself, someone grabbed you with a long cane to catch you before you fell and broke your neck or something. mush1k.gif

^ Yes I just made that up right now. Still... really funny no? XD

#18 Loli

Loli

The legend is back.

• Official Member
  • 1151 posts
  • IGN:-Quit-

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE(iamflip @ Dec 18 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, the story was that you were drunk on eggnog and thought you could fly, so you decided to jump off the right tree. Knowing you would make a fool of yourself, someone grabbed you with a long cane to catch you before you fell and broke your neck or something. mush1k.gif

^ Yes I just made that up right now. Still... really funny no? XD

So the summary is that I got raped ._. Meanie.
MajorNaughty | Gunslinger | 3x | Windia

My Controls · Edit Signature · Edit Avatar

#19 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:01 PM

Yayay, I won something. mush1z.gif

Can I let ya know what I want in-game? I dunno what I want and it might be in a sale. O_o

Congratulations to everyone! And you made a wallpaper my size. <3 ilu Flippy. It's so awesome and funny~ <3 AND IS THAT SHADE GETTING RAPED BACK THERE IN THE TREE?

... I shoulda been in that ride. :< *pokes the helicopter things*

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#20 iamflip

iamflip

Maple Road

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5365 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(MąriaCølette @ Dec 18 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yayay, I won something. mush1z.gif

Can I let ya know what I want in-game? I dunno what I want and it might be in a sale. O_o

Congratulations to everyone! And you made a wallpaper my size. <3 ilu Flippy. It's so awesome and funny~ <3 AND IS THAT SHADE GETTING RAPED BACK THERE IN THE TREE?

... I shoulda been in that ride. :< *pokes the helicopter things*

Yeah... thanks for reminding me about that. I should mention that my exclusive wallpaper does come in four resolutions... a practice I've managed to adapt to very well. ^^ There's 1280x1024, 1280x800, 1280x768, and 1024x768. In that sense... anyone can enjoy my wallpaper. mush1a.gif

And yeah... Shade lol. I could make a story about that, but then Red would kill me. mush1k.gif

(One other thing: Yes, my name is on that wallpaper somewhere. A jarful of cookies to anyone that can find it.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users