#1 dadude

dadude

Stirge

• MD Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • IGN:dadud3

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:01 PM

Not mine but fot the people who dont know where to find this I will post it here...
Source:http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Quests/Party_Quests#Herb_Town_Party_Quest
Credits Don't go to me but to the person who wrote this article on how to do this quest
Good luck

Location: Go to old swamp I believe look for some sort of shack on the top left in your mini map and press up, you will go to a map filled with Kru, then you will notice a portal above you go to that portal.
Sourced from Hidden-street.net
Location Credits goes to them

Herb Town Party Quest
Requirements: Party of 3-6 players between the levels of 55 and 100.

Stage 1
Basically, you're trying to get to walk to the ship in this stage. The monsters here are the Herb people. You gotta kill them all in 5 minutes. Also, there's some items you can get from this stage that are needed for other quests in Herb Town (don't worry, they're tradeable). So if you want to, you can pop the Treasure Chests here, causing extra monsters to spawn which drop the item. This isn't necessary so if you're running short on time, skip this part.

Stage 2
The pirates start rushing the shore. You need to collect 20 items dropped by Mr. Alli, Kru, and Captain. They are pirate badges of different colors. Each one drops a different color and you need 20 of EACH type. This one has 6 minutes.

Stage 3
Finally, the party reaches the ship and boards. This is about as straightforward as it gets. Wipe out every single monster. Time limit 6 minutes.

Stage 4
Again, wiping out hordes of monsters of the same 3 different kinds. Time limit is 6 minutes. There's some optional stages you can choose to go to from this point.

Stage 4(a)
In a map accessed from the last stage as an option, you can save the captured Herb people. To do this, you must defeat kill them. Time limit is 6 minutes again. once you save them all, the chest appears. You need a key to open it, it's from the boss...

Stage 4(mush1g.gif
In a map where there's 2 types of pirates. They drop map pieces that are needed for a quest from an NPC in Lith Harbor. Time limit, 1 min.

Stage 5
The pirates start to retreat. Some reinforcements are coming out to help their buddies run. Three different types come out of 4 doors. Some occasionally drop keys. To seal the door, you have to drop the key on it. Again, time limit is 6 minutes.

Stage 6
Boss fight. The boss is different depending on how many of the optional boxes you opened during the PQ. There's a quest that you can do which requires kill all 3 different forms.

Awards 20k EXP below level 70, 13k Above level 70. In KoreaMS and JapanMS, the exp has been boosted.

Edited by dadude, 13 December 2007 - 02:05 PM.

theman62 RIP Hackers got him :[
AsuraCryinn level 30 WindArcher
xxhdfxx level 48 Slinger

Jr. of MTD Scania

Rebuilding my Glory

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Zaiaku14

Zaiaku14

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:xZaiakux

Posted 11 March 2008 - 06:36 PM

ok kool i didnt no how to get there man though it hp burns the heck out of me

#3 taco

taco

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:23illi30

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:20 PM

thanks for the post now i know where to look for it

#4 SoulRiku

SoulRiku

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:SXDarkBandit

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:17 PM

thanks for the info(even though none of my account can do this pq yet... P.S can someone one windia pls give me some warrior equips and not like lvl 10 warrior equips like lvl 40 warrior equips or atleast lvl 30 warrior equips and thank you to whoever gives me some equips) i'll be sure to do this pq when i'm at a higher lvl.

#5 AbraMelin2

AbraMelin2

Vindictive LOVEr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • IGN:AbraMelin2\KillBlades

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

Um I did for the first time today and I got 28k exp and Im lv74
Why do you seek a hell in the next world isnt the hell in which we live in sufficiently dreadful? - Yorg Lantz von Liebenfeld

No I wont justify your sick masquerade - Ive tried. I know it will go by. - Lordi "Icon of Dominance"

I know when I see your pretty face, ooh baby, I want to stick my log in your fireplace. - EarlFaulk "untitled"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users