1) Organizing a team
• My recommendation is a party of 3 members, this is for luring only. Luring will be covered later in this guide
• I would recommend 4-6 for a fighting PQ (beginner level).
2) Finding the colors
• Look at the picture below and memorize it. The colors correspond to the actual colors of the primrose seeds found by that plant.
• Now with a 3 person luring team follow these each colored box corresponds to 1 person on the team. The top 1 and 2 can be hunted by the other 2 people who only have 3.
• To plant them here’s a nice little “picature” for you.
3) The (dis)advantages of Luring
• If done correctly can be done in less then 2.5minutes
• You need to be pro at organization to make a pq less then 5 minutes
• Luring should be done with people who will listen // know how.
• Luring can be combined with smuggling but that is against the ToS as it is not intended in normal Maplestory gameplay.*
• No work involved just basically sitting still
4) The (dis)advantages of Attacking
• Generally “easier” for those who are new to pqing.
• A LOT slower when you are pro
• Requires a lot of energy (im lazy)
5) How to lure
• Unlucky for you I am not a very good explainer, to do this you must be fairly attentive.
• To start when the monsters are spawned, equip a very weak weapon and smack then in the duck position to do the least damage.
• Now once you hit a few of them run and you will have a few following you (note everyone in you party of three should have done this assign one person to go back and hit more)
• Once your retriever has gone back and got the stragglers you are now able to just run around and every once and awhile hit them with duck
• Assign another person to get the ones who run away while being lured they will be standing on one of the platforms to the left or right of the bunny.
• Continue doing this for about 20 seconds and all of the cakes should have dropped (note please do not pick any up until all 10 are dropped)
• The reason you wait for the 10 cakes to be dropped is that
a. When you run to pick them up more then likely some of your “followers” will go to the bunny
b. The cakes seem to drop a lot faster when don’t pick up for awhile (my experience)
* I do not condone this, though it is VERY fast leveling, however I have tested this and it does work (note I was not the one smuggling I didn’t even know we had smuggled)
Edited by Ktk_, 13 April 2008 - 02:04 PM.