Ludibrium Maze PQ. [Guide]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts
  • Location:Climbing in your windows, snatching your people up.
  • IGN:Gintamaki

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(XtraBlaze @ Nov 7 2007, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there a such thing as a bonus? I was in a party and we got 350 passes so the leader was like 'omg get more coupons for bonus' so we cleared the whole maze for some reason. xD So is there? o.O

I've never heard of such a thing.
Those fools are foolish enough to think he is me, but secretly unbeknownst to them, I am actually me!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Life goes on.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts
  • IGN:Burrowed

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:06 PM

Is this quest better than oPQing, exp wise?

#23 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts
  • Location:Climbing in your windows, snatching your people up.
  • IGN:Gintamaki

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(HydraLisk @ Nov 18 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this quest better than oPQing, exp wise?

Varies a bit on your run. The amount of EXP you gain from the quest is completely dependent on how lucky you get with TauroMacis drops. You might only get a 5000 here, but a 15000 there, etc. Also it depends if you can rush back in or not, etc.

Typically though LMPQing runs go very quickly, it doesn't need to take over 1:30 though sometimes it does for x reasons. OPQing if it's busy can be hard to find a channel and there's the ever annoying Sealed Stage which always causes problems.

The EXP is probably close, but LMPQing is certainly better mesos and rewards.
Those fools are foolish enough to think he is me, but secretly unbeknownst to them, I am actually me!

#24 imintomaple

imintomaple

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:MollyWalker

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:31 AM

COOL GUIDE this is gonna be VERY useful for me when i reach 51.. 11 more lvls tho mush1l.gif

#25 skypie12

skypie12

My hunter is my life!

• Official Member
  • 571 posts
  • IGN:chamsrock

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

If you even care anymore, you can get 5 Ice Cream Pops as a prize. Also, I wouldn't try it at 51 unless you are a warrior(more HP). I still have trouble staying alive at 54.

Edited by skypie12, 14 April 2008 - 01:19 PM.

Coldplay is epic win! Anyone else agree?

#26 Grimend

Grimend

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Gravesage

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:36 AM

Left portal goes up 4 rooms.
Middle goes up 7 rooms.
Right portal goes down 3 rooms.

To go up one room go in the left portal then the right portal. Or vice versa.

To go down one room. go in the middle portal twice.

-Grim

#27 Rai

Rai

Send a happy tune ♥

• Respected Member
  • 1680 posts
  • IGN:Highfly666

Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

Great guide, I already knew how to do this PQ but I'm sure it'll be very helpful to others.
You could add some tactics; such as

splitting into teams or placing certain classes in certain places.

You may want I/L, warriors and bandits in room 7 and archers, sins and other magicians in room 6.

They just seem to do better there.

Oh, and just a few tips.
When rushing and your invy is full, NPC with Patricia the pet NPC so you'll get a few pots NPCed and you'll still get into the PQ.
When rushing, ALWAYS run to the PQ area and take names in case you miss.
You can use the save name function, the Ctrl + P to paste the name and find it.
Or you can open his/her character window.

Hmm, what else.
OH.
ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEP THE SCROLLS.
Even if they're wasting space, you can put them into the storage.
The scrolls add up to more than you think.
Once I had about 10 defense scrolls and sold them for a mere 20k each.
They can probably go up to 50k each.
It's easy money.
Edit: Forgot to add that I sold the scrolls with a store.
If you don't have a store, you can find people at the PQ area who buy defense scrolls for about 10k.
Still pretty good.

But don't NPC all the pots.
With all my crazy LMPQing, I now have about 5000 mana elixers left over.
This adds up to a lot of money whenever I need it, and I'll probably never have to buy MP pots for a long time.

So yah
Coming from the idiot who LMPQed like 2000% from level 51-70.
:]

Edited by Rai, 17 April 2008 - 06:34 PM.

We can breathe in space, they just don't want us to escape.

#28 SoulRiku

SoulRiku

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:SXDarkBandit

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

awesome guide this should be good for when i LMPQ which will take a while though but i telling all my MS friends about this awesome guide

#29 archdrag5

archdrag5

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • IGN:DeathhandX

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:39 PM

that is one epic guide.
THank you for posting it, now i won't have to look like a noob when i LMPQ in one level.

EDIT: When i lmpqed, (i'm now level 52, lmpq all the way) i discovered that it is possible to use the bandit skill Steal to steal passes from the tauromacis, 50 coupons at a time. I'm fairly confident this is true, but just in case you should make sure and check with someone else.

Edited by archdrag5, 22 September 2008 - 03:42 PM.

cool people are overrrated.

Java makes the world go round. :P

South Koreans FTW!!!!
While Kirby Dances.
<(-_-<) <(-_-)> (>-_-)>

#30 jehpree

jehpree

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Kazakashi17

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:43 PM

WOW THANKS FOR THE GUIDE!!!! now i won't be that noob that nobody wants to add to their party cuz i don't know how to do anything! ahha....soon ill be there!

#31 Shadow-

Shadow-

Twilight?

• MD Members
  • 871 posts
  • IGN:Xcreamer

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:23 PM

Wow, Thank you so much. I followed every step in this guide and starting yesterday, I lvled a full lvl plus 80%. Also got richer by about 4 mil in total.

Now I'm pro at this.

Thanks again!

This post was brought to you by the American Assoociation for Forum Posting of America.

47/50

set free.

#32 Pirate0o

Pirate0o

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Pirate0o

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:37 PM

Btw, since the first time I read your guide it was a bit confusing. So I just want to put this.

In Ludi Maze PQ there are 15 rooms you might end up in upon entering (excluding room 16, which is the exit). So I just wanted to tell you that in each room there is a certain monster in it. Noobs will not know this and in your guide you forgot to include this. But since most people will head to room 6 and 7, this will be useless.... BUt w/e

Here is the layout for each room:

Room 1: Left portal goes to Room 5; Middle portal goes to Room 8; Right portal goes to Room 13.
Spawns Coolie Zombies and Minor Zombies

Room 2: Left portal goes to Room 6, Middle portal goes to Room 9; Right portal goes to Room 14.
Spawns Stone Golems and Dark Stone Golems

Room 3: Left portal goes to Room 7; Middle portal goes to Room 10; Right portal goes to Room 15.
Spawns Dark Jr. Yetis and Master Chronos

Room 4: Left portal goes to Room 8; Middle portal goes to Room 11; Right portal goes to Room 1.

Room 5: Left portal goes to Room 9; Middle portal goes to Room 12; Right portal goes to Room 2.
Spawns Zeta Grays and Ultra Grays

Room 6: Left portal goes to Room 10; Middle portal goes to Room 13; Right portal goes to Room 3.
Spawns Tauromacises and Flyeyes

Room 7: Left portal goes to Room 11; Middle portal goes to Room 14; Right portal goes to Room 4.
Spawns Tauromacises and Flyeyes

Room 8: Left portal goes to Room 12; Middle portal goes to Room 15; Right portal goes to Room 5.
Spawns Zeta Grays and Ultra Grays

Room 9: Left portal goes to Room 13; Middle portal goes to Room 16; Right portal goes to Room 6.

Room 10: Left portal goes to Room 14; Middle portal goes to Room 2; Right portal goes to Room 7.
Spawns Stone Golems and Dark Stone Golems

Room 11: Left portal goes to Room 15; Middle portal goes to Room 3; Right portal goes to Room 8.
Spawns Coolie Zombies and Minor Zombies

Room 12: Left portal goes to Room 1; Middle portal goes to Room 4; Right portal goes to Room 9.
No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 13: Left portal goes to Room 2; Middle portal goes to Room 5; Right portal goes to Room 10.
No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 14: Left portal goes to Room 3; Middle portal goes to Room 6; Right portal goes to Room 11.
No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 15: Left portal goes to Room 4; Middle portal goes to Room 7; Right portal goes to Room 12.
No Monster Spawn(s)

Room 16: The Middle (and only) portal goes to Room 9.
No Monster Spawn(s)

There is a general formula to get from one room to another which is easier to remember/memorize. The formula is (L+4); (M+7); (R-3) (L=Left; M=Middle, R=Right).
For the left portals, +4 works from Room 1 - Room 11. Whereas in Room 12, +4 also works assuming that Room 16 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 15 starting from Room 1. Therefore, you teleport to Room 1 when you go to the left portal of Room 12. This trend goes from Room 12 - Room 15.

For the middle portals, +7 works from Room 1 - Room 9. Whereas in Room 10, +7 also works assuming that Room 1 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 16 starting from Room 2. Therefore, you teleport to Room 2 when you go to the middle portal of Room 10. This trend goes from Room 10 - Room 15.

For the right portals, -3 works from Room 4 - Room 15. Whereas in Room 1, -3 also works assuming that Room 16 isn't included in the formula and it resets at 15 starting from Room 1. Therefore, you teleport to Room 13 when you go to the left portal of Room 1. This trend goes from Room 1 - Room 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users