About This Guide:I made this guide mainly because there isn't another bandit guide out there for new bandits... So... yeah. To tell the truth, I got a chief bandit that I forgot the password to... but I kinda forgot the stats as well...
Reasons to be a bandit:
1. It's original.
2. Savage blow can do loads of damage...
3. They look cool.
4. They have haste, so they are welcome into parties moreso then Warriors and Archers, but less then Clerics and Assassin.
5. They don't have to spend as much on equipment (Assassins have to buy stars... LOTS of stars. (and scrolled claws once they reach high levels))
Reasons NOT to be a bandit:
1. You can get KSed by rangers...
2. It's extremely expensive for potions, if you're funded this won't matter though.
3. Training is often boring.
4. YOU NEED TO BUY BOTH MP AND HP POTIONS!
5. Did I forgot the HP and MP potions?
So if you still want to be a bandit, read on.
When Account is Created:
+ 2 DEX
+ 3 LUK
Every level use skill points into these stats as shown above.
Notice: DEX = Double your level, LUK = the rest. When you are advancing to level 10, just get 26 DEX and the rest into LUK. Then just keep putting the rest into LUK untill level 14. This is because 26 is double of 13. Why not just get 20 DEX? Because you need 25 DEX to become a Rouge.
Will update at like, 4pm (EST +10).