4 replies to this topic

#1 MrMagicMan

MrMagicMan

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 410 posts
  • IGN:ChicknCereal

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

I don't like either very much, but I have a little interest in her music. Hannah Montana, in my opinion, is too pop to even classified as pop, it should be uber-super-frantatical-in-over-her-head pop (yes, I made up frantatical, sue me...) and songs under Miley Cyrus, in my opinion, are so much like Aly & AJ.

In other words, I like Miley Cyrus a lot more than Hannah Montana.

I mean, who wouldn't? She has more freedom under Miley than she does with Hannah because Disney isn't controlling her song choices for a G-rated audience (Miley is more towards teens). Don't get me wrong, Hannah is okay, but when I downloaded got the Meet Miley Cyrus CD from a reliable source, I noticed a huge step from the fictional character to the real Miley.

What are your opinions?

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Uncreative

Uncreative

Yeti & Pepe

• Official Member
  • 1179 posts
  • IGN:25DexForever

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:58 PM

One of my friends that liked Hannah Montana recently passed away and for that I like Hannah Montana as well.

R.I.P.
Olivia Aull

R.I.P Sean Taylor, the hardest hitter in the entire NFL.
He will live on forever in the hearts of Redskins fans...
1983-2007.

#3 SilverShadow

SilverShadow

This is blasphemy.

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 95 posts
  • IGN:MedicalRaine

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:27 PM

I truthfully like Miley Cyrus much better.Hanna Montana IS pointed towards little kids, but thats only because shes working with Disney Channel.

And while I'm on that topic, Disney messed up the Jonas Brothers too.

Made by a friend.

MedicalRaine - 20(2%) - Khaini

#4 MrSimpson

MrSimpson

MapleTip Whore

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6635 posts
  • IGN:MrSimpson2

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

The Jonas Brothers have always been stupid. They call themselves a band but they're a singer and two guitarists. Wtf? Bass and drums are the core and most important part of any band and they get zero credit.

Anyway, I don't hate Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana. I'm not a fan of her music but it's just simple pop aimed for 11 year old girls. No big deal really.

Posted Image

#5 DekuScrub

DekuScrub

Brutal

• Respected Member
  • 1839 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(MrSimpson @ Sep 23 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Jonas Brothers have always been stupid. They call themselves a band but they're a singer and two guitarists. Wtf? Bass and drums are the core and most important part of any band and they get zero credit.

Anyway, I don't hate Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana. I'm not a fan of her music but it's just simple pop aimed for 11 year old girls. No big deal really.

Couldn't agree more with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users