#21 NLo43

NLo43

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:NLo43

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

i used to play, had all the rares but i didnt buy i got em all during the events. quit a lil after the slayer skill came out. still play on and off but not really often

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 Yamidragon

Yamidragon

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:YamiDrake

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

I still play runescape. I been playing it for 7 years now and been a member for 4 years now. I got a 118 combat main Luke Knight. I just started Maplestory July.

#23 Sped Bus

Sped Bus

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 437 posts
  • IGN:Kubikajiri

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(xDany @ Aug 27 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A few years back, I had a substitute teacher that played and wanted to make a guild with all the runescape addicts.

Haha, sounds like one of my substitute teachers as well, but the game was WoW.. He had like a level 70 or something. wacko2.gif During the whole class period, the substitute and some WoW addicts were talking about their levels and about the game. mush1j.gif

Anyways, I used to play since classic was out.. Still got my level 92 with a ton of rares >.< Ehh, I heard they went up in price A LOT.. If I still played, I would be hella rich. mush1k.gif

It wasn't a terrible game though. PKing with a clan was always fun. mush1o.gif

------------------------------------------------------------
SAY NO TO EARTHMAN.

#24 DiZomniac

DiZomniac

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • IGN:AlainTribal

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:00 AM

I used to play, 'till I lost my membership, because F2P sucks. I had an old account, but I had given it to a friend, and apparently he changed the password. I created a new account a few months ago, never played all that much, and managed to get about 2mil worth of flax, full rune, and level 55.

But, once my membership ran out, I found out how much Maple owned. mush1k.gif I shall probably never go back. mush1a.gif
Damn, my signature sucks. :P
QUOTE(Neonyxia @ Sep 10 2007, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The worst thing that happened to me while high is that I ran out of weed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users