•         

- - - - -

The big list of revised rules. REQUIREMENT: READ BEFORE POSTING.

#1 Miyakazumi

Miyakazumi

Royally Flushed

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:-

22 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

Since no one seems to be reading the rules anymore, I've decided to revise it again.

The basic rule still stands as

DO NOT ASK FOR HELP ON SIGNING UP FOR JMS.

Don't cry to the mods if I, or another mod gives you a warning. It just means you failed to read the rules.

Rule 1;
Omfg I can't read japanese can someone tell me how to sign up + download.
Rule: Don't ask for help on signing up for jMS, downloading help included.
Result: 10% Warning.

Rule 2;
Japanese code page wot?????????
Rule: Don't ask for code page help.
Result: 20% Warning.

Rule 3;
Omfg I was IP banned, where can i get a bypass
Rule: Don't ask for proxies or bypasses.
Result: 30% Warning.

Exceptions to these are;
In game errors
Logging in errors
Gameguard errors
<!- link removed [61] -> translation

Nexon points rule:
Buying and selling of nexon points here is strictly forbidden, any attempt to sell will result in a 10% warning. Foreigners have been blocked from purchasing NPs anyway. If you want to buy, go look for a japanese seller, or use the MTS.

3rd job questionnaire rule:
If you want help for 3rd job questions, do it at your own risk. Don't censor your IGN, or try to conceal it with another, you'll be warned 10% for that.

Being a smartass:
The mods are here for a reason, guys. If any one of you decides to go and insult/harass/flame a member because of some little thing he/she missed, 10% warning for you.

Backseat modding:
Rules still apply here, don't go through every rule-breaking topic just to post a big fat "Oooooh you didn't read the rules, MOD WILL WARN YOU LOL", it's spam and a waste of your time.

Cube Slime does mime

ಠζಠ
-

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Magedark

Magedark

Classic

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:I quit.

22 August 2007 - 10:11 PM

What's the reason for the 3rd job censoring not allowed?

#3 Miyakazumi

Miyakazumi

Royally Flushed

• Mapletip Veterans
  • IGN:-

23 August 2007 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE(Magedark @ Aug 22 2007, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's the reason for the 3rd job censoring not allowed?

Hacking. The reason some jMSers censor is because they've been caught hacking and they're trying to hide it by hiding their IGN.

EDIT: I should also mention that hax = bad and they're one of the reasons that we got the IP ban in the first place.

Cube Slime does mime

ಠζಠ
-

#4 Starburst

Starburst

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • IGN:xLuKxWind

17 October 2007 - 05:48 PM

Yeah, I really strongly agree with these rules, and besides all the other Maple Stories other than global have respectable people. You have less mass defamers, less KSing and better of everything else. I just think this is Nexon's way of punishing us until we learn to be civilized people instead of "OMG YOU SCAM ME *defame* *log off*" seriously. Anyone who plays other regions of maple knows that gMS has one of the worst unwelcoming communites EVER. I know I'm sort of harsh. But this is the cold truth.

The IP ban for the US was appropriate cause we should stick to our maple instead of messing up others.