Nowadays, the number of scammers and ways of scamming has rapidly increased. The most typical way of scamming is:
1. Scammers ask for a trade.
2. Scammers say that they can double usersí mesos or items.
3. Scammers tell the users to put up certain amount of mesos or certain items in the trade screen and to hit tap > tap > Spacebar > Enter
4. Scammers end the trade and run away with the mesos or items.
Please try not to be taken in by the seductive words of scammers so that you can avoid such accidents.
Many thanks for your support and cooperation.
Happy, "safe" Mapling!
- MapleStory Europe Staff -
You heard them! I once got scammed by this one. I was scammed by a Lv15 Rogue and he told me loads of stuff and then I put in 500k and like 4 pairs of stars. I got scammed.
Don't do it. Just be safe eh XD.