#61 Nel

Nel

itysgo?

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 4002 posts
  • IGN:quitted, k?

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(iforgot120 @ Aug 10 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's 1.5mil to make, 5mil for an emblem.

What about to get the max number of slots?

It will cost more money each time you upgrade for more slots

The max number use to be 30 slots. I hear there can be more over to 50+
+Post Count
Nel is covered with snow ._.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#62 yayforfudge

yayforfudge

STOP

• Official Member
  • 1287 posts
  • IGN:iStealHobos

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:22 PM

Guilds can now have up to 100 members.

#63 warhammer331

warhammer331

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • IGN:DLastSpartan

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:17 PM

Yo one way to get money quickly right now is by selling candy. They go for about 5k-10k each. You get them from killing any monster. But that is really really really really slow. So waht you do is go to channel 1 of your world and go to the place immediatly left of ellinia. The place with slimes, stumps and greenmushrooms. Hang around there and kill stuff cause they spawn quickly. Also buy all the candy from the noobs that are there. They will sell their candy for about 1k each. And there are tons of them. Also they hav multiple candies each. In an hour its easy to get around 25 candies. Then go back to Henesys and sell them for 5k each. You just made 4k per candy which is 100k. Repeat this from time to time and youll be rich. I got around 1 mil after a like 3-4 hours. But don't stay there for a long time. You have to buy the candy for an hour then log off and go again a few hours later so the noobs can get candy again.

SPARTANS!!!! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!!!!
EAT HEARTY FOR TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!

#64 Starburst

Starburst

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:xLuKxWind

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:27 PM

Another way to get rich is to sell items from PQs, in khaini the 10% scrolls sell for at LEAST 300k! That would make a great profit, but then it's a gamble because you don't always get a scroll.

#65 zsteel

zsteel

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • IGN:zsteel

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:11 PM

Selling scrolls from pq is a great idea, also if you get some scrolls from quest that you don't need just sell em.
Remember to be yourself...unless you suck.

#66 BLooDRaZoR

BLooDRaZoR

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:ChaosrazorX

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

U knwo how he said Zilch to millions in his guide he talkes about BUYING stuff, in millins and stuff, i know that many off us can do this but what about the noobs n stuff, they cant do this they should merchant mush1k.gif

#67 aznmalaysian

aznmalaysian

Jr. Balrog

• Official Member
  • 1207 posts
  • IGN:aznNaruto01

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:23 PM

I usually do the exact opposite of what stephen tells us to do. I go in the fm and buy things that are drastically underpriced because a) the person put the wrong price or mush1g.gif it was a teaser item. Then I sell the items for profit on basil or by random advertising in the fm.........I really could use an fm store.

Much thanks to an anonymous person (Faded) for creating the sig. ^^

Need help making meso? Check my merchant guide out!

Roti Boy Paradise City Please click XD
Click here!
And here!

#68 yayforfudge

yayforfudge

STOP

• Official Member
  • 1287 posts
  • IGN:iStealHobos

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE(BLooDRaZoR @ Oct 19 2007, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U knwo how he said Zilch to millions in his guide he talkes about BUYING stuff, in millins and stuff, i know that many off us can do this but what about the noobs n stuff, they cant do this they should merchant mush1k.gif

This question has been answered multiple times. He said you should start off by selling spots to get money. Then when you have a decent amount of money, start buying items cheap and reselling them expensive. It's that easy.

#69 Banditman773

Banditman773

I MADE IT TO LEVEL 70 + CB!

• Official Member
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:SinditGuy7

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:15 AM

im nervous!
cause some prices are unstable, i have 1.3m, if i screw up, i might be screwed forever! mush1d.gif mush1d.gif mush1d.gif mush1d.gif mush1d.gif

#70 Mana9

Mana9

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:MewFirez

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(aznmalaysian @ Oct 31 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I usually do the exact opposite of what stephen tells us to do. I go in the fm and buy things that are drastically underpriced because a) the person put the wrong price or mush1g.gif it was a teaser item. Then I sell the items for profit on basil or by random advertising in the fm.........I really could use an fm store.
Can u give me the link to basil? I wanna sell maple story in game stuff on there! mush1z.gif

^The post above is awesome.^

#71 Rai

Rai

Send a happy tune ♥

• Respected Member
  • 1680 posts
  • IGN:Highfly666

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE(Stephen @ Jul 23 2007, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(iforgot120 @ Jul 23 2007, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you have extra NX, buy Gacha to get some free scrolls.

Also, instead of the paper thing, you can also use Excel if you have another computer close buy. The other comp doesn't need internet access.

Gacha = waste of money. Don't do it, use the money to get a mushroom house instead.

Kind of late, but my friend has made 85m from Gachas and FM.

Also; Sakura Cellions is always an option. Monster drops should be added.
We can breathe in space, they just don't want us to escape.

#72 spyke322

spyke322

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:spyke322

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:19 AM

wait so i still need some clerification. so this spot stuff can u give a bit more detail on it cuz wut im thinkin is u buy a permit get a spot and wut exactly are u selling to get this 2mil or 500k? are there a limited amount of spots a store can be at the fm?

#73 Stephen

Stephen

Brrr!

• MapleTip Webmaster
  • 12225 posts
  • IGN:AimingHigh

Posted 11 November 2007 - 10:43 AM

You have to find a place where you can actually set up a store. To sell a spot, simply put up something cheap like a monster card for whatever you want to sell the spot for.

#74 Maestar

Maestar

Purple-Mounted

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3158 posts
  • IGN:LFiasco

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

The easiest time to get good FM spots is at Server Checks. You just log off at the spot you want to make, and once the server check is done you log on and not alot of people will be on, and you set up your shop that way. That's how I got a FM3 shop and sold for good cash mush1n.gif

Then I just found an empty FM 5 spot and sold zteeth xD

Basically if you're in the low levels, like in the 30's, do Sakura Cellions. If you're high lvl'd, then zombie teeth are great way to make cash.

What is the Black Star? Is it the cat with the black shades, the black car? Is it shinin from very far, to where you are? It is commonplace and different. Intimate and distant. Fresher than an infant

#75 Maikberry

Maikberry

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • IGN:Keggs

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

Wow amazing, Can someone clarify something to me? When someone DC's what do these ACers do?

If someone DC's, the person automatically takes the persons spot by making a shop there? How would you go about selling your spot? They pay you first then you do what?
Chyea Mah Son.

Grand Theft Auto 4: Who ever plays GTA4 on PS3 add me, Maikberry.

Whoever plays on Scania, add me, Juggs3K... Chhhyea.

#76 Aphanes

Aphanes

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Aphanes

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:41 PM

How much does 10k NX cash cost?

#77 llFighter

llFighter

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:MythicaiGod

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE(Aphanes @ Nov 27 2007, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much does 10k NX cash cost?

10$. 1$ = 1K NX.

#78 Tellius

Tellius

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:TeIIius

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:33 PM

Gacha = Ultimate Money Making :3

#79 sterfripowns

sterfripowns

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:sterfri

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:32 PM

Hey i know a guy made a list of the prices. However, it is not working for me can someone please make a post about the different prices of the scrolls.

#80 Rinnegan

Rinnegan

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • IGN:RinneganMage

Posted 24 December 2007 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE(Stephen @ Jul 23 2007, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now you all want to know how to get from zero to a couple hundred million in a short time span. It can be done with quite a bit of hard work.

First, you need some Nexon Cash. The more, the merrier.

Part 1: Nexon Cash
Nexon Cash is critical to gaining mesos. You do not have to waste a lot of gachapon, you simply need a store permit. Below is a list of possible stores that are economical.

1. Standard Regular Store permit (18 slots)
This costs 1.8k NX and you can live for about 3 months with this, however, you will not be able to maintain a good FM spot as you will disconnect and ACers will be there to get you. More on ACers in a bit. You will also not be able to restock your store, however, there is no time limit on how long you can be there unless you disconnect or close on will.

2. Two week Mushroom House (16 slots)
This costs roughly 10k NX, but lasts two weeks. You can refresh the store (meaning you it gives you money and clears up a slot) and you can maintain the store at any time. It will not disconnect and you don't have to leave your computer on as it is a NPC. Only con is that it self closes after 24 hours, so you will have to "reset" the store every 24 hours. More on resetting later.

-Summary-

Basically, the cheapest way is to get the regular store permit, but then you can't play MapleStory. Getting the Mushroom house is the most convient way, however if you don't have money to waste, get the regular store permit.

Section Two: Getting Starting Mesos

You need mesos to start any sort of business. It's fairly easy in the world of the free market. First, find any spot between FM 1 through FM 6 in Channel 1 of your world and sell it. To sell a spot, put one single item up and then set a price on it. Different FMs have different prices, so follow this chart.

FM 1 - 2 Million Mesos
FM 2 - 2 Million Mesos
FM 3 - 500k
FM 4 - 100k
FM 5 - 50k
FM 6 - 10k

It's hard to find spots in FM 1 and FM 2, so just try to find any. Once you have 500k mesos, you're ready to start.

Section Three: Price collection

In order to be successful, you will need to know the prices in the free market. Get a sheet of paper out and draw three columns. The first column is 10% scrolls, second is 60% scrolls and the third is 100% scrolls.

The next step is a very time consuming one, but fairly easy. Go through every single shop in the Free market and find scrolls that have been sold (grayed out). Write down that scroll in the approiate column and put the price. If the same scroll is found later and was sold for a higher price, change it to the higher price on your sheet of paper. Keep collecting prices until you've got over 50 different scrolls. Now you're set.

Section Four: Shopping

It's time to shop. If you're lazy and don't like to communicate, simply find scrolls in the free market and try to find them at a price that is way below the price you've marked on your piece of paper. For example, if a Wand for Att 60% scroll on your sheet of paper is 1.8 million mesos, and someone is selling for 1 million, buy it.

Once you've used up all your mesos or your inventory is full, it's time to set up your store.

However, if you do like to communicate with people, you can go to either the Kerning City Party quest and channel surf saying "Buying scrolls" and try to convince people to sell a scroll to you at a lower price than the one on your piece of paper or go to other locations listed below:

Kerning City PQ
Ludibrium PQ
Orbis PQ
Free Market 1 Channel 1 or Channel 2

I find Ludi PQ is most effective. Remember to channel surf and be friendly.

Section Five: FM Spots

FM Spots are crucial to having business. The better the FM, the better the sales. Try your best to get a spot in FM 1, 2, or 3. Here's a great tip to getting spots:

At roughly 5:00 PM CST (3:00 PM PST), most people come home and want to play MapleStory. Thus, go to FM 2 and sit there and wait for stores to close. Once you see a store close, run to it and grab it.

Another tip is a very rough one. On the next server check, put your character in FM 1 and wait for the server check to be over. Once it's over, immediately login and grab a spot as fast as you can.

Once you get a spot, keep it. You'll learn how to keep it in a bit.

Section Six: Sales
You should be set now, people will start buying from you and you'll gain a profit. From the wand example above, you'd gain 800k mesos profit.

However, you need to maintain your spot.

Section Seven: Maintaince
Maintaining your FM spot is crucial for sales. If you have a mushroom house, yuo will have to close and re-open the store every 24 hours or so. If you double click your mushroom house while it's open, there will be a timer on the top right corner saying how much time is left. You should close and open the store before that time is out.

Last updated: July 23, 2007

July 23, 2007: Initial creation of guide.

so... you mean that i get a spot in the Fm 1-6 and put a one item. then people come and ask if they can have my spot for money. i say yes, the give me money and i give them the spot?
is that right? wacko2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users