Photo

A few a day will keep the (ZoMg I liek can't affordz dose pots)

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 GuideTaker

GuideTaker

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:bladezofice

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

mush1z.gif thanks alot this guide really helped.i was one of those im 2 pro 2 pick that up and w/e(Only lvl23 tho)yet when i do i gain like 1k+ meso for a noob item.And by storing meso in the bank(i store like 3k easy day or so)it helps prevent me from going on crazy shopping sprees so i dont waste like 200k a day. mush1o.gif

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#62 Maestar

Maestar

Purple-Mounted

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3158 posts
  • IGN:LFiasco

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(oofmhard @ Jun 24 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the thing i do is called drop game or dg for short. im in windia and usually dg's are held in pot shops. wat you do is get really comfortable with the terrain and start dropping and looting. if you dont kno how to play some1 starts off dropping an equip and then the other person, the game is done when one of u quits. Thats a way t get rich quick becuz there are different types of dgs. maple, (input lvl here) ex. 20+, stars dg and so on. To cut things short get really good at dg and u can get rich quick. mush1k.gif

Sorry we don't need to scam to get mesos in a game. Get off mush1n.gif

What is the Black Star? Is it the cat with the black shades, the black car? Is it shinin from very far, to where you are? It is commonplace and different. Intimate and distant. Fresher than an infant

#63 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE(GuideTaker @ Aug 5 2008, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mush1z.gif thanks alot this guide really helped.i was one of those im 2 pro 2 pick that up and w/e(Only lvl23 tho)yet when i do i gain like 1k+ meso for a noob item.And by storing meso in the bank(i store like 3k easy day or so)it helps prevent me from going on crazy shopping sprees so i dont waste like 200k a day. mush1o.gif

Drop games are bannable, you know. Also, I really don't see how people end up poor now. My lv 20 unfundit bandit got around 65k from NPCing potions from quests.

#64 ButtSecksXD

ButtSecksXD

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:scarface213

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:51 AM

So easy to earn money now these days... =]. LEPRACHAUNS XD

#65 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

Yup, if you need fast mesos, leprechauns are the way to go now. (forget Sakuras ;P) Plus you can sell the Lucky Charms for more mesos if you wish or keep them and do the quest (it's repeatable)

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#66 Tsumiea

Tsumiea

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Tsumiea

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:39 PM

nice guild, keep up the good work!

#67 Thief10

Thief10

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Thief105

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:35 AM

sakura cellions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
150k an hour!

#68 mmkeyoh

mmkeyoh

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:mmkeyoh

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:43 PM

Much easier to get money if u lost everything and haven't got money for potions is make a new character if ur high lvl (30+) if ur under just play on that one, go to high lvl players (50+) and ask "can i have money for my lvl ** equipments, plz i realy need" and then they will give like 50k to you mush1a.gif easy way i earned in under 1 hour 1,3mil with it mush1a.gif and just started MSe and in end of day i were lvl 13 with 1,5mil cash mush1a.gif

#69 Haelionis

Haelionis

The Cathayan

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 7162 posts
  • IGN:Quit

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:08 AM

Nice guide you got there.

Thanks to Faded

#70 SimplicitySHE

SimplicitySHE

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:JoelHartts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:58 AM

OMG after seeing tis whole topic i think im the poorest...
mesos prob..
lvl 41 91k wdf?!?!?
wacko2.gif

#71 crimsonBoom

crimsonBoom

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:bloodTamer

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

don't forget the new maze party quest, that got me to 3mil in an hour and a half of doing nothing but that

QUOTE(Thief10 @ Oct 22 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sakura cellions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
150k an hour!

more if you're an I/L wiz

QUOTE(mmkeyoh @ Nov 12 2008, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Much easier to get money if u lost everything and haven't got money for potions is make a new character if ur high lvl (30+) if ur under just play on that one, go to high lvl players (50+) and ask "can i have money for my lvl ** equipments, plz i realy need" and then they will give like 50k to you mush1a.gif easy way i earned in under 1 hour 1,3mil with it mush1a.gif and just started MSe and in end of day i were lvl 13 with 1,5mil cash mush1a.gif

go die under a rock you noobish beggar

#72 KSun

KSun

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:KevinSun242

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

There's a lot of people that don't pick up drops, that's really good loot. Also, you could just get some nx and buy meso bags. If u wanna take a risk, go gach some mushroom shrine. Lol they got this new remote gach ticket.

~Typed at 76 words per minute~ (lol I just randomly typed that)

Well, now you can make girl and guy accounts. My friend (he got banned for botting) makes girl accounts and goes beg for money cuz he claims hes poor. He says he makes mills because people feel bad for him. He can just make his account look good, and just "GF" people. When he gets a lot of good stuff, he dumps them. Lol

KevinSun242@gmail.com - my main email

#73 urdad987

urdad987

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:urmom987

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(Dundee @ Jul 30 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another way: go to NLC and loot like crazy at the boomers. 1 hour should get you about 3 equips, and about 100k at least. I got some mage equips and a silver sylvia.

YA NOW YOU COULD ALSO GO TO SAKURA CELLIONS AND IN LESS THAN AN HOUR I GOT 200K AT LEAST BESIDES YOU DOONT TRAVEL A LOT AND ITS FREE! mush1q.gif

#74 Demonmonkeyz

Demonmonkeyz

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Demonmonkeyz

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

at this point im worried im just gonna blow off my money (considering that one of the reasons im trying to get my money) Im mainly trying to save up 5mill wacko2.gif for my guild Icon Im only like level 26 and I have no nx so I need something faster mush1d.gif but anyone whos going bigshot savings this guide would work great mush1o.gif
Solitary confinement would only be torture without a book

#75 azZ09

azZ09

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:mikeyn94

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:10 PM

What does the guy mean buy put 500-3000 mesos in the bank? In other words i wanna know where the bank is? Is the bank the storage keeper somethin. Plz tell me. mush1g.gif mush1k.gif mushundead.gif mushdevil1.gif mushchick.gif mush1z.gif mush1q.gif mush1p.gif wacko2.gif

And again plz tell me where the bank is or if its the storage keeper then say its the storage keeper. and if you answer thx.

#76 Maplekidd

Maplekidd

The survivor

• Official Member
  • 411 posts
  • IGN:Quit. Sorry =(

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:27 AM

Storage keeper = Bank

Anyway, another good way is to play with some friends in CPQ and farm coins, or just a normal game and you take coins in turns (one for you, one for me...), then trade your coins in for some weapons, and sell them.

Posted Image
My art thread My Deviantart My Steam
Currently playing : Dungeons and dragons online - Maplestory - Modern warfare 2 - Halo 3 ODST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users