Photo

A few a day will keep the (ZoMg I liek can't affordz dose pots)

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 ShadowX300

ShadowX300

Eggface :]

• Banned
  • 347 posts
  • IGN:ShadowX

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

Boomer spam wont help u now cuz it is patched!
Fyi heres a tip.
5 WORDS.
TWICE DROP IN SAKURA CELLIONS!

2x drop will increase the drop rate, but it will be the best to use at sakura cellions. mush1o.gif

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 layzx

layzx

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:CloudLightX

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

nice guides i might might get alot of money thx to u mush1q.gif

#23 luboprince

luboprince

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:BadWizzard

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:05 PM

I really liked the guide i didn't use the chinese storage keeper mush1n.gif but know i made 50 k for 1 day from that and i didnt use my fame for 10k i traded fame ... mush1n.gif Really nice guide!!! mush1a.gif mush1a.gif

Edited by luboprince, 10 September 2007 - 12:06 PM.

I play eMS Kradia for your info.
BadWizzard - Ice/L Mage
LetsBegin - Perma Beginner [ Buddy me :3]

#24 ratchet

ratchet

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:skytheif1

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:29 PM

MESOS PL0X mush1d.gif mush1d.gif mush1d.gif

in the mean time i guess that was a pretty nice guide
mush1a.gif mush1a.gif

MESOS PL0X
trade fame for 15k
trade pifler for 30k
trade marine shadow pants for 45k
trade maple story... for nothing

pure maple fanatic. spam skytheif1 on scania.

CODE
no referral links

#25 Bws2cool

Bws2cool

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • IGN:LuklessBlake

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:09 PM

Nice guide! I am not very rich at all. But I don't think I am poor either. I am just getting by mush1a.gif
Posted Image

#26 Birdeh

Birdeh

I eat nails for breakfast :)

• Official Member
  • 424 posts
  • IGN:chirpchirp1

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:03 PM

Thanks everyone <3 And don't worry, by lv 50 or so you'll have a decent amount of money.

HUGE thanks to winterflower for the awesome sig and genki for the avy!
I ain't likin no hoopla round herr,

#27 MAFIAMAN

MAFIAMAN

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • IGN:MAINEMAFIA

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

Thanks everyone <3 And don't worry, by lv 50 or so you'll have a decent amount of money.

Not if you buy random things and waste your money...I'm lvl 50 with 500k... mush1d.gif *note to ppl* dont bother hunting things, you wont get your drop and you will waste pots. Go train and you will get drops eventually)

Edited by MAFIAMAN, 02 October 2007 - 07:39 PM.

Goals For 2007
lvl 40
lvl 50
4 Atk Wg
6 Atk Wg
Tobis
Steelies
2 Mil
6 Mil
10 Mil

Bera
MAINEMAFIA - Assassin - Main - 50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60
MyNameIsBad - Swordsman - 20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30
Khaini
Commodor - Bowman - 10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20

#28 Birdeh

Birdeh

• Official Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:24 PM

Well actually 500k is enough to keep you funded for awhile. Just whack stuff with your weapon/ shoot stuff with your bow without using skills, (if you're a warrior, thief or archer ) Or just do ludi pq, since your level 50 I'm sure you'll quickly get into a party.

Edit: 365th post!!!

Edited by MeLiTtLeBiRdY, 03 October 2007 - 04:25 PM.

#29 rcheng

rcheng

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:spefeaxxas

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:25 AM

u can also do quest alot of quest give u scrool and pot to save money (that what i do.
anway nice guide fun to read
welcome to the lan of maplestory where all happyness occur(and alot of angeryness and love and whole other stuff)
lv 42 spearman want to lv to 70 quick

#30 MAFIAMAN

MAFIAMAN

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • IGN:MAINEMAFIA

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:37 PM

Yah 500k can keep you funded but when i spend like 100k on pots every like 8%...500k doesn't last long. Just recently though i sold some stuff and i'm back up to 1.3 mil mush1z.gif. Also, at around lvl 30, for my sin atleast, the Brown Teddys in Ludi are great money monsters. I trained there for lvl 30 90% to lvl 32. I started with about 87k, bought a 41k scroll, and about 40k worth of pots and ended with about 160k!! Crazy money but no drops flame.gif
Goals For 2007
lvl 40
lvl 50
4 Atk Wg
6 Atk Wg
Tobis
Steelies
2 Mil
6 Mil
10 Mil

Bera
MAINEMAFIA - Assassin - Main - 50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60
MyNameIsBad - Swordsman - 20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30
Khaini
Commodor - Bowman - 10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20

#31 Sammytime

Sammytime

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:X0DarkLord0X

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

Yea NIce guid but im really poor and idont hav the time to acually save

QUOTE(ratchet @ Sep 22 2007, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MESOS PL0X mush1d.gif mush1d.gif mush1d.gif

in the mean time i guess that was a pretty nice guide
mush1a.gif mush1a.gif

MESOS PL0X

dude, ur really wierd

#32 frestyle007

frestyle007

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:bomdaworld

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:45 AM

hey...im a lvl 24 mage....i hab onli 110k....i got a fren....who has 2.5 million..and hes lvl 26.....and NO he doesn't hack...and NO he didn't get it from somebody....anyway....i have this 10% for overalls and it is for dex....and my fren says dat its worth 100k....is it true???????i dun hab nx.... mushundead.gif

i suk at money management...i use lyk 10 pots ea hour...lyk orange ones......cos i keep on losing hp...and i wanna train...not for the money....if i picked up money...i cud get up to 200k rite now...i use to hab a lvl 25 dat has 500k....soo....yea.....but i stuffed dat acc up.... mush1p.gif mush1q.gif

i need help...im in scania....and my character name is: bomdaworld
im a lvl 24 mage....so....im a bit noobish cos i wear lvl 8 and10 armor to save money....hehe
i onli plan to buy lvl 8 and 10 armor....lvl 30 armor(wen im lvl 29 or 30).....and priest armor...cos im gonna b cleric(wen i become 30)
cos i have a fren who onli buys lvl 10,30 and70 armor and dat has saved him millions.....he says to save the money andnot buy armor for each lvl u lvl up unless u got it for free....lyk my lvl 30 cleric shoes... mush1k.gif ...i got it from some random person...i asked if he had lvl 30 shoe...he was a warrior....he sed yes and i asked if i cud get it...and he sed yes mush1k.gif mush1k.gif mush1k.gif

anyz....i need help in money managements...im running out of money now... mushundead.gif

#33 ČRob

ČRob

• Official Member
  • 1003 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE(frestyle007 @ Oct 30 2007, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey...im a lvl 24 mage....i hab onli 110k....i got a fren....who has 2.5 million..and hes lvl 26.....and NO he doesn't hack...and NO he didn't get it from somebody....anyway....i have this 10% for overalls and it is for dex....and my fren says dat its worth 100k....is it true???????i dun hab nx.... mushundead.gif

i suk at money management...i use lyk 10 pots ea hour...lyk orange ones......cos i keep on losing hp...and i wanna train...not for the money....if i picked up money...i cud get up to 200k rite now...i use to hab a lvl 25 dat has 500k....soo....yea.....but i stuffed dat acc up.... mush1p.gif mush1q.gif

im a lvl 24 mage....so....im a bit noobish cos i wear lvl 8 and10 armor to save money....hehe
i onli plan to buy lvl 8 and 10 armor....lvl 30 armor(wen im lvl 29 or 30).....and priest armor...cos im gonna b cleric(wen i become 30)
cos i have a fren who onli buys lvl 10,30 and70 armor and dat has saved him millions.....he says to save the money andnot buy armor for each lvl u lvl up unless u got it for free....lyk my lvl 30 cleric shoes... mush1k.gif ...i got it from some random person...i asked if he had lvl 30 shoe...he was a warrior....he sed yes and i asked if i cud get it...and he sed yes mush1k.gif mush1k.gif mush1k.gif

anyz....i need help in money managements...im running out of money now... mushundead.gif

Translation:
'Hey. I'm a level 24 mage and only have 110k. My friend is a legit level 26 and he has 2.5million mesos, he earned it himself. I have a 10% for overall DEX scroll. My friend says it is worth 100k mesos, is he being truthful? I don't seem to have NX cash either.

Money management isn't my strongest point. I use about 10 orange potions for every hour I train. Because I get hit alot. I want to train, but not loot. If I did loot, I'd have about 200k mesos now. I use to have a level 25 character which had 500k mesos but I messed up and restarted.

I need assistance with my meso management. I'm in Scania. My IGN is: bomdaworld
I can't afford the best equipment, so I'm stuck with level 8 and 10 armor to save mesos.
I plan on sticking with my level 8 and 10 armor until 30. Then use my level 30 equips until 70

Seeing as my friend is only using level 10, 30 and 70 armor which has saved him millions. He advises me to save my mesos and not bother with armor for each level unless you got the equipment for free. Like my level 30 mage shoes. A eandom kind person gave it to me. I asked if he had level mage 30 shoes. He had some, so I asked if he needed, being a warrior, he didn't need and kindly gave it to me.

Any help in meso management would be greatly appreciated, as I am running low on funds.'

Whisper my bandit on Scania and I'll give you some mesos. If your deserve it that is. >,>

#34 Birdeh

Birdeh

• Official Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(KrippledSinX @ Oct 30 2007, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(frestyle007 @ Oct 30 2007, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Translation:
'Hey. I'm a level 24 mage and only have 110k. My friend is a legit level 26 and he has 2.5million mesos, he earned it himself. I have a 10% for overall DEX scroll. My friend says it is worth 100k mesos, is he being truthful? I don't seem to have NX cash either.

Money management isn't my strongest point. I use about 10 orange potions for every hour I train. Because I get hit alot. I want to train, but not loot. If I did loot, I'd have about 200k mesos now. I use to have a level 25 character which had 500k mesos but I messed up and restarted.

I need assistance with my meso management. I'm in Scania. My IGN is: bomdaworld
I can't afford the best equipment, so I'm stuck with level 8 and 10 armor to save mesos.
I plan on sticking with my level 8 and 10 armor until 30. Then use my level 30 equips until 70

Seeing as my friend is only using level 10, 30 and 70 armor which has saved him millions. He advises me to save my mesos and not bother with armor for each level unless you got the equipment for free. Like my level 30 mage shoes. A eandom kind person gave it to me. I asked if he had level mage 30 shoes. He had some, so I asked if he needed, being a warrior, he didn't need and kindly gave it to me.

Any help in meso management would be greatly appreciated, as I am running low on funds.'

Whisper my bandit on Scania and I'll give you some mesos. If your deserve it that is. >,>

This is for freesytle and also krippled sin thank you for 'translating' it mush1n.gif

First of all, I think your friend... IS A LIAR Because only newcomers into maplestory would actually buy 10% overall dex scrolls. Some people try to get a deal by selling to low leveled kerning pqers, but they usually earn 300-800k from them, not 100k. I haven't played for awhile, but I know that
10% overall dex cost on average 700-1.mil. Also, your only a level 24, so don't worry that you have 110k! When I was your level I was bankrupt and had to resort to fame selling for a week, which earned me a good 200k (including some donations).

so... you use 10 orange potions an hour? If thats true, your truely excelling at training, as 10 orange pots cost what- 1.5k or so? (Providing that your gaining a decent amount of experience.) I suggest training at the ant tunnel (if you can 1 hit ko horny mushrooms) and pq alot. By 1 hit koing the horny mushrooms, you'll gain about 35 exp per 2-3 seconds or so if you clear the map really quickly. In fact, if you pick everything that they drop, you'll actually save alot of money if you try not to get hit. For instance, if a maxed magic claw consumes 20 mana, which is equivalent to 20 mesos, and your killing a mushroom 1 hit ko, that means for 20 mana, you'll get 35 exp ,and around 50 mesos for each kill. So you'll get about a 30 meso profit each time!!!

Keep your low leveled clothes for now, and get the chaoes robes at level 33. You should skip the level 23 and 28 clothes if your saving money. ( only buy weapons if you feel that you need to) Ex. If you find a 44 magic ice wand (random guesses) and then want to buy a level 25 staff whicih has 45 attack, i suggest you skip it, as 1 m attack won't affect you that much. Just keep on looting, and try not to go on unneeded shopping sprees and you should be breaking the 300k barrier soon.

#35 Bryan500

Bryan500

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Bryan500

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:00 PM

well im unfunded and i never had money problems(probably bcuz im a stingy bastard,eg im 5x now and i still pick up even snail drops >.>) i always had enough to get by and up to lvl 50 the most i evr had at any one time was like 4 mil...at level 54 i now have nearly 16 mil thanks to sakuras =]

heres a tip, at sakuras if ur like lvl 47+ and find another person around ur lvl there party them instantly then the both of u share a map. By doing this youll get good spawn and better exp and also this helps to ward off ksers who try to run you off a map(the 2 of u can ks the kser O_o) and most of the lower lvled ppl who train there will just cc if they see 2 ppl on a sakura map who can OHKO

if ur a warrior like me u wont even have to buy hp pots, just buy like 400 blue pots(not mana elixers) and you'll most likely have made 700-800k(not counting eq drops) before you have to repot and having a pet with meso magnet & item pouch helps a LOT

Edited by Bryan500, 04 November 2007 - 02:04 PM.

#36 frestyle007

frestyle007

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:bomdaworld

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:11 AM

im kinda in lyk tests rite now...so i can't lyk play maple rite now:(....so.....im still 24....i need money realli!!!!

ima train mayb dis weekend....saturday at around 5-7PM....and at Sunday at around 7.30-9.30PM

XD mush1a.gif hope u help me in victoria island...i mean...im pretty strong...im not weak...i cud 1hit ko to axe stumps wif my MAXED magic claw........im doin PQs now....i DUN hab AC or tracks....i usually is NOT the leader....but i need some free money rite away......so hard...i guess i mite get money after i get to lvl 25....ill do quests......evil eye<1>....and <2>....den get the money...i might even get some of my frens to help me for dose quests... mush1k.gif i got dese DK frens...and clerics frens and assasins....bandits....and other people......but dey r usually off9...XD mush1a.gif

I NEED HELP IN MONEY!!!!IM TOO POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
XD
world: Scania
Lvl: 24
doing: KerningParty Quests
Need help with: Quests and MONEY

oh yea....if u wann buddy me.....umm.....reply me here be4 adding me in Maple...cos i mite reject u...cos i dunno who r u and wat character name
THX mush1k.gif mush1k.gif mushundead.gif

#37 Dzkage

Dzkage

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Rendomage

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE(frestyle007 @ Nov 6 2007, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im kinda in lyk tests rite now...so i can't lyk play maple rite now:(....so.....im still 24....i need money realli!!!!

ima train mayb dis weekend....saturday at around 5-7PM....and at Sunday at around 7.30-9.30PM

XD mush1a.gif hope u help me in victoria island...i mean...im pretty strong...im not weak...i cud 1hit ko to axe stumps wif my MAXED magic claw........im doin PQs now....i DUN hab AC or tracks....i usually is NOT the leader....but i need some free money rite away......so hard...i guess i mite get money after i get to lvl 25....ill do quests......evil eye<1>....and <2>....den get the money...i might even get some of my frens to help me for dose quests... mush1k.gif i got dese DK frens...and clerics frens and assasins....bandits....and other people......but dey r usually off9...XD mush1a.gif

I NEED HELP IN MONEY!!!!IM TOO POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
XD

oh yea....if u wann buddy me.....umm.....reply me here be4 adding me in Maple...cos i mite reject u...cos i dunno who r u and wat character name

I can make money anyway because..... Guess what.

IM DEXLESS FOOZ!

Edited by Dzkage, 06 November 2007 - 12:26 PM.

#38 Birdeh

Birdeh

• Official Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(frestyle007 @ Nov 6 2007, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol
XD

Hi fresytle, I can try to help you mush1n.gif (but please type properly next time ) Well I can't help you in game cause i quit, but i'll give you some advice. Skip the level 23 and or 28 robes because they suck unless you're going to scroll them. Wait until level 33 and 38 for the starlights and chaos robes. Try to get a decent one, if not try hitting a couple of 60 %s. Pq for about another level, then I suggest either continuing to pq(if your patient) or going to the ant tunnel to do quests, and train on horny mushrooms. I used to have a level 61 Ice lighting mage, and i trained/leveled extremely quickly in the ant tunnel with horny, and zombie mushrooms from lv 22-34. (I had maxed magic claw like you) Within no time, you'll gain money too, cause each mushroom drops about... 50-70 mesos on average!

#39 Wareya

Wareya

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:Wizeya

Posted 18 November 2007 - 05:42 PM

You should have a quick overview on the ways to save money at the end. Anyway, great guide! *looks at in game mesos* Better use it...

Edited by Wareya, 18 November 2007 - 05:45 PM.

#40 11Cloud11X2

11Cloud11X2

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:11Cloud11X2

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:48 PM

For people who are lvl 10-20 going to the hunting grounds and looting all the crap on the ground will net you a good amount of money to buy some gear or pots. I did this for my first char and got all of my lvl 10 and 15 gear by lvl 12. Its a great way to start if your unfunded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users