Photo

A few a day will keep the (ZoMg I liek can't affordz dose pots)

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Birdeh

Birdeh

I eat nails for breakfast :)

• Official Member
  • 424 posts
  • IGN:chirpchirp1

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:26 PM

-scenerio 1-
Its a nice day... Yup time to go pwn at zombies and level up! (Looks at inventory) I must be dreaming. (Looks one more time and sees 140k left) :0

-scenerio 2-
I feels so strong now after scrolling that 30 dex sauna robe ! (Forgets about all the dark scrolls breaking it) Ahh now time to go train. (Trys to buy 200 elixers from a random guy) (You do not have enough mesos) :0

Ok these events are exaggerated but hey, its happened before! (or did it)

Anyways, in life we all feel good to know that theres 500k in the bank.
Example:
Mom: Son! Your an idiot why'd you go and buy that 60 inch TV!
Son: Mom, I still have like 50 thousand dollars in the bank!
Mom: oh good. But save up!

This applies to your daily maple life too.
Lets divide this guide into 3 parts.

-The zomg i have no money people
-The im satisfied or rich people

HELP I'M POOR

Your poor eh? If this was in real life, I'd tell you to go get a job. However, you already have a job in MS (note to beginners: No offense) Although your poor, you'd have at least 10k minimum with you. IF you don't, go whack some snails and slimes until you get that amount. Ok, my first suggestion is that you keep your equips for a few extra levels to save money. Not only that, try not to use big Mp consuming skills. (lighting, magic claw, double shot, slash blast, iron arrow.etc) Instead, use your basic skills such as energy bolt. (other classes use you current weapon without skills) Do this for a while and your mesos will rise. Slowly, but surely. Not only that, but tend to pick up every drop that you find. It does not matter if its a 10 meso coin, JUST PICK IT UP. Look at it this way. Your training on green mushrooms at around 2X. If you pick up each meso, ( around 20-30) after about 8-9 kills, you should have enough to buy a blue pot. The meso amount rises for higher levels, but so does the damege of monsters. Finally, there is the :save your money in the bank: method. Even though you may not even have enough money to buy fame, make it a habit to save 500-3000 mesos a day. Even more if you train daily. Ex. 1500 mesos in the bank everyday for a month. (1500X7=10500X4=42000) Thats 42000 thousand dollars saved in a month. ( It also reduces the temptations to go on shopping sprees.

Meh, i have enough money

Although you may have enough money to support you, (ex. lv 5X with 20 mil) do not become greedy and decide to blow your money on godly equips and pots. I suggest not to scroll anything below 5X, as you'll just be wasting money. (Except if you want to or if the items are sauna robes, avengers.etc)If you can, do not hesitate to skip some equips that are overpriced, as if you do, your mesos will slowly go down the drain. The best way to earn money is to open a store and sell your goods in the FM. However, these exclusive stores can only be bought in the cash shop. (see another topic about cash) (real cash) Another way to save your mesos is by avoiding the "I'm too pro to pick that up" or " I don't go no time for them puny mesos" theories. In my opinion, it is much more tactical to pick up that 300 meso bundle than to continue on with training because in the end, it all adds up. Finally, there is the save some money in the bank tactic. It does not matter if your rich or not, as it does not hurt to save a few K in the bank. Saving 30K in the bank everyday is less than you earn a day (theoretically speaking of course, if you train every day) Heres the calculation for your savings in a month. 30000X7=210000X4=840000 Thats 840000K of pot money saved/invested every month! You can increase the amount saved each month by putting more money into the bank per day, or by putting a huge amount in your first deposit and slowly saving small amounts after that.
You'll also protect yourself from the temptation of FM sprees.

Other methods: (please PM or post in the topic)
-Sell fame daily, you can earn up to 15k per fame)
-Go to NLC and party at boomers. Although you'll spam hp pots and lag like its 1200 just earning electricity, exp will be great, and so will be the meso drops/ equips. (Although it'll be hard walking)
-Sakura celions! Crowded, but bundles of cash will be in your pockets after a couple of hours there.

Other methods (but not recommended)
-Looting---- Yes, it is noobish, but if you have enough pots, it is possible that someone may let you follow them around and pick up their findings. (ex. etc items/ mesos)
Note:This was my first solo guide, so please do not flame mush1n.gif

side note: Its late where i live, so my english isn't perfect mush1n.gif

Edited by MeLiTtLeBiRdY, 03 September 2007 - 03:25 PM.

HUGE thanks to winterflower for the awesome sig and genki for the avy!
I ain't likin no hoopla round herr,

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 FunIsFun

FunIsFun

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 437 posts
  • IGN:iBanoon

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

Nice guide, I'm pretty rich, but I guess this could help if I ever make a character on a new server ;O

#3 MrMagicMan

MrMagicMan

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 410 posts
  • IGN:ChicknCereal

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

Very good tut. It helped me a lot. mush1a.gif

Maybe I could stop using some skills... but that'd mean training would go slower. mush1b.gif

#4 Mantagonist

Mantagonist

Lupang, mang.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2509 posts
  • IGN:_

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:03 AM

Lol, my money management skills are poor. mush1d.gif

Anyways, is there anyway for me to make enough money to buy a Kage? 10mesos every drop isn't going to get me there quick T_T.

Using 2mil+ worth of pots per level definitely doesn't help. mush1j.gif

#5 Kevindrono

Kevindrono

Jesus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • IGN:lVlate l Vootey

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:39 AM

I might use this guide because my friend got me started on Khani but I don't know if I really want to stay there. If I do then I will take this into consideration even though it takes some time.

#6 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:58 PM

I think I'm too stingy with my money. I have 70+million on two servers but I don't want to spend it on anything... =\

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#7 Birdeh

Birdeh

• Official Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:08 PM

Thanks for the comments!
@ magic man Yeah I know that becoming rich means that you'll have to slow down some training, but in the end its worth it.

@meteor lol gib me moneee nao

#8 Noobyboy

Noobyboy

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • IGN:XBowmeh

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:01 AM

No!!!dont go to khaini! we were the mardia boys!lol (i'm not forcing you to stay at mardia)
PENGY R U LES?

Is that...my duck?

#9 Pink

Pink

最美麗的第七天

• MT Awards Creator
  • 5211 posts
  • IGN:<3

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Yuяi @ Jul 23 2007, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You think you're bad? I have 548 Meso and stranded in NLC. Luckily I can still kill stuff. A level 75 stranded with no money. Oh jeez. >_>

I really hope this helps me from spending too much money.

#10 Blared

Blared

Fap Fap Fap !!

• Respected Member
  • 1862 posts
  • IGN:Blared

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE(Jaime @ Jul 26 2007, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You think you're bad? I have 548 Meso and stranded in NLC. Luckily I can still kill stuff. A level 75 stranded with no money. Oh jeez. >_>

I really hope this helps me from spending too much money.

I was stranded too on my Hermit there too and there is no storage, but people seem to be more willing to give mesos to high levels mush1a.gif . The first guy I asked gave me money.
Pretty much quit.

#11 Liquid

Liquid

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• Respected Member
  • 1508 posts
  • IGN:< This side of the Interwebs

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:04 PM

Blared and Jaime have you done the quest that gives you a 60% glove att scroll?
If not, do that quest and sell it for 2.5mil(The 60% glove att market crashed)

Good guide, ill need to start putting 50k in the bank everytime i play. <<I have to say that is one of the best money saving idea i have heard/read in a long time.

Grand Chase

Level 1X Lire - Kanoose

#12 Dundee

Dundee

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • IGN:Dundee7

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:57 PM

Another way: go to NLC and loot like crazy at the boomers. 1 hour should get you about 3 equips, and about 100k at least. I got some mage equips and a silver sylvia.

#13 Blared

Blared

Fap Fap Fap !!

• Respected Member
  • 1862 posts
  • IGN:Blared

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(Dundee @ Jul 30 2007, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another way: go to NLC and loot like crazy at the boomers. 1 hour should get you about 3 equips, and about 100k at least. I got some mage equips and a silver sylvia.

100K in one hour? Not really the best, plus you'll get enough defames.
Pretty much quit.

#14 Arcane

Arcane

MapleTipper

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2480 posts
  • IGN:Dilatoric

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

Banking stops working when you need a lot of money for pots for dgp's or goby. Put it all on an extra mule, the tax from transferring will demur you from spending it.

#15 Jaeishere

Jaeishere

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:XaznStaRsxD

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:38 AM

Thanks you help me alot .

mush1a.gif mush1n.gif

#16 Bozy

Bozy

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:uiojuh

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:14 AM

2 Words, Sakura Cellions mush1a.gifD

Money money money..

Epic Album
(Contains Swears and such)

#17 xSin

xSin

Lycanthrope

• Official Member
  • 1415 posts
  • IGN:xSin

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:00 AM

Anyways, is there anyway for me to make enough money to buy a Kage? 10mesos every drop isn't going to get me there quick T_T.

Using 2mil+ worth of pots per level definitely doesn't help. mush1j.gif

Best and fastest, but also riskiest way to make money is scrolling. I started out unfunded, now I have around 500m of equips and stars, and a zhelm, after all that deflation. Not to mention, I've wasted at least 100m on useless things and lost around 400m from failed scrolling attempts.

#18 Dundee

Dundee

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • IGN:Dundee7

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE(Blared @ Aug 2 2007, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Dundee @ Jul 30 2007, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

100K in one hour? Not really the best, plus you'll get enough defames.

nope, they don't mind. There was F/P mage level 80+, warriors, and lots of low levels looting. The pros didn't care cause they were getting over 10% an hour i think.

#19 Birdeh

Birdeh

• Official Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

I thought that the boomers' ability to multiply were abolished? >;0 or is that I missed something...

#20 yayforfudge

yayforfudge

STOP

• Official Member
  • 1287 posts
  • IGN:iStealHobos

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

They can... just at a horrible rate. :[

Nice guide none the less. I'm not rich, but I have a lot of money. Heh... resells. Great money making method. But even if you do have lots of money, looting is very important. mush1o.gif Thanks for posting this, I'm sure it'll help a lot of people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users