Amoria PQ Guide: By PoserMobile

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#21 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts
  • Location:Climbing in your windows, snatching your people up.
  • IGN:Gintamaki

Posted 28 August 2007 - 11:38 PM

Re-added Stage 5, and also added some more content into stage 3 to try and make it more understandable. I also added sections on how to be a good member and leader into Extras.

Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming!

Edited by PoserMobile, 28 August 2007 - 11:39 PM.

Those fools are foolish enough to think he is me, but secretly unbeknownst to them, I am actually me!

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#22 MissHannah

MissHannah

Yes, there IS an Octopus.

• Official Member
  • 1465 posts
  • IGN:AFKeiko

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

Oh god, I guess I STILL have a long way to go before me and Xry try this out desu . I srsly need to level faster desu .

3/25

Posted Image
Sig Archive <.<;
[*-*-*-*]

Wanna know a secret? Click the squiggly. ~
WTF I GOT 555 POSTS AT 8/15/06 AT 12:34 PM
1337 POST!
Thanks for the ScheAru sig flippy <3

#23 Darkmaniak

Darkmaniak

~The Hermit~

• Official Member
  • 913 posts
  • IGN:darkmaniak05

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:03 PM

Hey, I have this little situation....

This guy was leading was doing like anything on the ropes thing so i asked him to tell me what he got in the 500 combo, he said diff and from there i started using the chart. the thing is that we never got to a result, even doing the chart, he had done more thing before i started directing.
So my question is: Does the chart has to be used since you start with the combos?
and Is your chart or mariacolette's right? They're different...

Thanks in advance.

11/20

GMS: Darkmaniak05 lvl 122 Night lord Close to active
sMS: Manu lvl 120 Chief Bandit Dead
sMS: FrozenManu lvl 104 Ice mage Dead

#24 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(Darkmaniak @ Sep 14 2007, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This guy was leading was doing like anything on the ropes thing so i asked him to tell me what he got in the 500 combo, he said diff and from there i started using the chart. the thing is that we never got to a result, even doing the chart, he had done more thing before i started directing.
So my question is: Does the chart has to be used since you start with the combos?

Thanks in advance.

11/20

Well, if you started from 500 there shouldn't be a problem; the answer would still be the same because the stage doesn't reset. And I modeled the chart after iamflips. I'll have to look at both, I'm pretty sure they're the same...Just in a different order. I'll look into it.
Those fools are foolish enough to think he is me, but secretly unbeknownst to them, I am actually me!

#25 MariaColette

MariaColette

Bowmaster at heart.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5436 posts
  • IGN:MariettaRC (RIP MariaColette)

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE(Darkmaniak @ Sep 14 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks in advance.

11/20

Keep in mind that at 500 being different, there must be no 0s in the last two for the combo. My chart basically shows how to do the stage in the least amount of turns possible, without wasting any turns. There are people who do 050 after 500, which is completely wrong, no matter what you get, it's a waste of a turn. >>

I did a lot of editing, I think my chart is 100% right because now that I use it for myself, it has never failed me and I have yet to see any flaws in it after my final edit. I don't want to gloat, though. o_o

Posted Image
Click the image to see my deviantART!
Artifact Hunt: 2nd place winner, March 7th, 2010.
Main character: MariettaRC - Level 157 Bowmaster.
Main secondary character: Paratroopea - Level 124 Corsair.
Main tertiary characters: DrMarioPhD - Level 140 Bishop / Sujinpuffy - Level 110 I/L Mage
... and a billion other alts...
Proud Co-Master of KoopaForce.

#26 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE(MąriaC°lette @ Sep 14 2007, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Darkmaniak @ Sep 14 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks in advance.

11/20

Keep in mind that at 500 being different, there must be no 0s in the last two for the combo. My chart basically shows how to do the stage in the least amount of turns possible, without wasting any turns. There are people who do 050 after 500, which is completely wrong, no matter what you get, it's a waste of a turn. >>

I did a lot of editing, I think my chart is 100% right because now that I use it for myself, it has never failed me and I have yet to see any flaws in it after my final edit. I don't want to gloat, though. o_o

I'm so going to copy it. mush1i.gif

#27 Annihil8rMage

Annihil8rMage

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Annihl8rMage

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:01 PM

what lvl do u need to start this quest?
I come up to you and say "sup"
I can fly so high up
I can shoot from a mile away and break a cup
I can shoot you down from bottom up
But I can't do nothing when I get a pop-up

#28 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:14 PM

what lvl do u need to start this quest?

To participate in the Amorian Challenge, you must meet the following requirements:

* You must have a Wedding Ring (Not just engaged). [Requires NX-Cash]
* You must be Level 40 or over.
* You must have an Entrance Ticket in your possession. [Obtainable once every 6 hours from Amos the Strong.]
* Your party must consist of 6 members.
* Your Party must consist of both Male and Female members.

Oh yes, the guides under construction. Don't worry about it, it'll be finished soon enough. But right now I want to play Kart Rider. mush1d.gif

#29 Darkmaniak

Darkmaniak

~The Hermit~

• Official Member
  • 913 posts
  • IGN:darkmaniak05

Posted 25 October 2007 - 04:45 PM

New construction looks nice.
Thanks to a guide a friend found somewhere on internet, he got 5 apples, it has a like drop rate thing for bonus boxes, all he remembered was that the boxes close to where you spawn have the worse apple drop rate, he said that if he found it again, he would post it, and although I searched i couldn't find anything, maybe if you search you can find it and put it here mush1a.gif

PS: If he posts it in my guild forums I'll share it here.

GMS: Darkmaniak05 lvl 122 Night lord Close to active
sMS: Manu lvl 120 Chief Bandit Dead
sMS: FrozenManu lvl 104 Ice mage Dead

#30 PaRaSiTiSm

PaRaSiTiSm

Mushmom

• Official Member
  • 721 posts
  • IGN:DexSux3

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:41 AM

I just want to say thank you very much, this guide leaded me in alot of APQ (:
.::||::.

DexSux3 ::: 48 sin
huMAC ::: 30 Crossbow
Kirbir ::: 30 Bandit

#31 SpionKop

SpionKop

Oh, such the poser.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 7790 posts
  • IGN:lmUnfunded (l=L)

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:16 PM

*old topic*

Lawl, boss section went boom? ;o

Anyway, I wanted to note something about Stage 3. What people forget is that the total number of correct platforms is 5--so if x platforms on top are correct, 5-x platforms on the bottom must be correct.

So what does this mean? Okay, let's say you start on 12345 (using your system of numbering, not the actual marks on the platforms in the game). Three slimes spawn, great. So the dude on 5 moves to 6, then four slimes spawn. Awesome. The dude on 6 moves to 7, and four slimes spawn again. So clearly, since four is greater than three, 6 and 7 are correct. However, if 5 was incorrect, that means the three slimes that spawned were due to correct platforms on top. So that means that three correct platforms must be on the top, and so the other two are clearly on the bottom. Thus, there is no need to waste time doing 8 and 9, as you already know that 6 and 7 are correct.

Too often I party with people who don't understand this and it gets frustrating, so I just wanted to point it out.
My avatar is so old, it's voting for McCain. :[
But Karen still owns at art. <3

#32 Gintama

Gintama

Nice to meet you

• Respected Member
  • 1859 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(SpionKop @ Dec 26 2007, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*old topic*

Lawl, boss section went boom? ;o

Look again my keen eyed friend, it has been reborn from the ashes! mush1k.gif It's mostly refinished once again, I just need to get a working copy of the Couples Bonus Vault.

#33 Chuta

Chuta

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Chuta0001

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:27 AM

Great guide helped me a lot in amoria pq^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users