- - - - -

how do u open 2 maplestories at same time?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 *KaKaRu*

*KaKaRu*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:04 PM

i need to know cuz training a warrior takes too long...

or help me get my router working..it doesn't connect with my other comp.. its always off.. its on win 98se... this comp is on win xp sp 2.. help!..

Edited by KaKaRu, 12 June 2005 - 02:05 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 MrSimpson

MrSimpson

MapleTip Whore

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 6631 posts
  • IGN:MrSimpson2
  • Server:Scania

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:41 PM

If you have Windows XP, make another user account and run two Maple Stories at the same time.

Posted Image

#3 *KaKaRu*

*KaKaRu*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 04:23 PM

how do i do it?... install another ms?

#4 Lower

Lower

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:Mysticcow

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:13 PM

use vpc (program to let u use 2 windows at once but just run windows xp twice) this program will let u play 2 games at once anytime u want.

#5 *cuckooman4*

*cuckooman4*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:14 PM

No, you make another XP account. Then with that one, log in to MS. In the Start Menu, click log off. Then click switch user, log in to another acct, and log in to ms.

#6 snowmunkey91

snowmunkey91

Stone Gollem

• Official Member
  • 625 posts
  • IGN:snowmunkey91
  • Server:Bera

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:47 PM

No, you make another XP account. Then with that one, log in to MS. In the Start Menu, click log off. Then click switch user, log in to another acct, and log in to ms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesn't really work because the other maplestory game automatically logs off
after several seconds.
Hey, I'm quitting mapletip so if you want to contact me, just message me at basilmarket. I use the same username. :/ I just got sick of the users on mapletip. I was searching for topics related to JMS to find out the exp difference from GMS, but found out that most of the users who insulted foreign users on JMS have now made accounts on JMS themselves. This hypocrisy is the last draw. :evilmush: I have been a long-time member, but received no respect on these forums. If I start foruming again, I'll be at nsider forums. Just a message to all who are wondering and so that I don't just disappear. ^_^ See you around. (message me at basilmarket if you want, since I will not come here again)

#7 Stephen

Stephen

Brrr!

• MapleTip Webmaster
  • 12220 posts
  • IGN:AimingHigh
  • Server:Windia

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

Get another computer. I have like three computers so I can play three accounts.

As for on a single computer.. don't try unless you have 1 GB of memory. MapleStory is a resource hogger and your computer will be a snail.

So guess what? MapleTip will be going through an overhaul this summer! Details coming soon..

#8 *KaKaRu*

*KaKaRu*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:36 PM

naw... it works... but its horrible training from lvl 6 to lvl 10 using the mage.. i mean my lvl 34

#9 FireBoar

FireBoar

Penguin Master

• Pink
  • 2164 posts
  • Server:-None-

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:48 PM

Get another computer. I have like three computers so I can play three accounts.

As for on a single computer.. don't try unless you have 1 GB of memory. MapleStory is a resource hogger and your computer will be a snail.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes... i tried it once, i used it to transfer stuff from different accounts, it took like 10mins for the computer to respond.. :(

#10 smily

smily

robin is a c()ck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:25 AM

jejejej i have 2 pentium 4s and a pentium 3 ^_^ sinch for me ^^
ROBIN IS A C()CK

#11 *cxgreen48*

*cxgreen48*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:30 AM

1. make another acc on MS.
2. make an acc on ur computer
3. run 1 ms on 1 user and 1 on the other.
4. log into 1 acc on 1 user and other on the other user.
5. party each other and train.

Note: a lot of logging on a nd off though. u gota minimize MS(alt+tab)

HELPFUL?!

#12 NYUDiana

NYUDiana

Taurospear

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 999 posts
  • IGN:Heart
  • Server:Sakura

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:23 AM

If only we could ALL have three computers like Kiler and Smily... jk I have two computers at home and a laptop at school lol... but when i'm at home, my whole family yells at me.

*as they watch me run back and forth transferring/trading items to myself* "Why are you hogging TWO computers! What, playing that game on ONE computer isn't enough?"

But I feel your pain. There was a time when I couldn't party myself to train my low levels =( but here's what you do, ask a friend *in real life* to turn on ms with your low character and let it run in the background while you party and train from your computer with the good character =D best of luck to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users