#1 Tara

Tara

I finally have a dog! Her name's Kiki. :3

• Official Member
  • 1495 posts
  • IGN:LonerBlade
  • Server:Broa

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:00 AM

For science I have to answer all these questions relating to the climate of South Korea; Soule, and I'm having a terrible time finding the answers through Google. If you answer any of the questions, please state where you got the info from, if you don't I can always write down the url for this thread. Yes he'll accept it, although he'll probably think of it to be rather strange. xD

I'll only put down the questions I currently can't find the answers to:

In general what kind of climate does your city have? (Average temperature, rainfall, humidity, etc.)

Describe the four seasons in your city.

How far from a major body of water is your city? What body of water is closest? (I know this one is kind of obvious to most of you, but I can't find a map and I don't know exactly how to describe it)

Describe the landscape of your country and the area around your city. (Are there high mountains, is it coastal, etc.)

There're a few more un answered but I think I'll be able to find them on my own eventually. I'll add them on though if it just seems like I can't, and yes i'm still also searching for the answers for the other questions.

Edited by Tara, 10 May 2007 - 12:01 AM.

Click the dragons. They'll pet your hair and tell you that you're pretty. =)

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Dark Yeti & Pepe

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1542 posts
  • IGN:Antooine

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:07 AM

I think you meant Seoul not Soule. Anyways, the most I know is that it's freezing in the wintertime and it snows. Just check Japan =_=. It's a bit closer to the equator, but not by much. The only difference is that it snows in Korea.

Body of water? Seoul is like in the frickin epicenter of South Korea. Land surrounding all of it.

You know what, I should probably ask my mom or grandmom, as they were both raised in Seoul.

Naruto Pixel Art [Please View and Comment]
I'm... back. Beware, my lurking will be discrete. My fanfictions pwn now, though.
[Precious Person | Black Lightning | Tsuchi no Kuni]
████████████████████
On another note, Black Lightning hit 100k views a few days ago :]

#3 Tich

Tich

Glitchy Silverfish

• MapleTip Contributor
  • 9412 posts
  • IGN:Scootaloo
  • Server:-None-

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:00 AM

If you give a climatogram (well the thing with bars for rainfall and a red line for temperature) of your city I'll try to give you (translate) the correct climate according to the Koppen index.

Posted Image

#4 MechaE

MechaE

Wild Boar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • IGN:MechaE
  • Server:Scania

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:13 PM

Korea is actually quite mountainous, if you don't have that.
MechaE - Scania - 96 Chief Bandit
Tather - Scania - 4X Hunter (More Active)

Hey, it's me.

Artistic, Autistic, and ready to be sarcastic.

#5 Tara

Tara

I finally have a dog! Her name's Kiki. :3

• Official Member
  • 1495 posts
  • IGN:LonerBlade

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

I totally forgot I made this forum, thanks guys. ^-^ I'm trying to finish up the project but I'm still having issues trying to find the answers, I wish I got Japan instead. :f7:
Click the dragons. They'll pet your hair and tell you that you're pretty. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users