GameGuard Error Codes and Handling
Posted 09 April 2007 - 02:33 PM
Please update the anti-virus to the latest and scan the PC. Even after scanning, if the error code 100 persists to appear, it might be undetectable virus. Please try with another anti-virus then (Each anti-virus application company offers free scanning.)
error (110) » GameMon is already running.
Either close GameMon process or reboot and execute again.
error(112) » Failed to load modules for checking viruses and hacking tools. Possible causes are lack of memory and virus infection.
error (114) » Failed to initialize GameMon.
1. There could be a program that might be taking up too much CPU resource. Or, the video driver or sound driver might be out of date. Please scan for any virus and spy-ware, and update all drivers to the most recent versions.
2. The user might be running an anti-virus software that is too heavy for the particular system(Norton 2005, McAfee, VirusBuster, etc.) Please open the settings of the application, and disable any unnecessary features like internet monitoring, outlook monitoring, script monitoring.
Alt. Solution Try rebooting or closing possible programs that can cause a collision.
error (115) » Game has been executed multiple times, or GameGuard is already running.
Close the game and restart.
error (124) » GameGuard.des file does not exist or is modified.
This can be resolved by installing GameGuard setup file.
error (150) » Setup file for GameGuard does not exist or is corrupted.
Download setup file for GameGuard and install at GameGuard folder.
error (153) » GameGuard.des does not exist or is corrupted.
Re-install of GameGuard setup file should solve this problem.
error (155) » Windows system file is damaged.
It is recommended to check virus, and reinstall Internet Explorer or rsabase.dll in the system folder according to Internet Explorer version.
error (170) » Failed to execute GameGuard process.
Reinstall the GameGuard setup file and try running the game again.
error (200) » An illegal program has been detected.
Close unnecessary programs and try again.
error (340) » Failed to download. Network might not be stable currently, Internet or firewall settings might be having some problems.
error (350) » Cancel(Abort) button has been clicked while updating or due to the failure of connection.
1. Try connecting again or confirm its network status and/or pressing "Retry" button.
2. It could also be slow update due to insufficient network bandwidth. Or, FTP or HTTP connection might be blocked.
error (360) » Update is not successful or GameGuard file is corrupted.
Try again in a minute, or check the firewall settings.
Alt. Solution: Right click on hard disk drive - select device - do disk scan, delete GameGuard folder in the game directory, download GameGuard using the manual link, install and try again.
error (361) » GameGuard update is not processed well.
Please check the internet settings, network, and see if security program such as "itop" is running or not. Also check if you need to get authorized before connecting to the internet.
error (380) » Failed to connect to the GameGuard update server.
1. Please download GameGuard manually using the link provided, and try installing. If you are using Windows XP Service Pack 2, please check the firewall settings to see if GameGuard is allowed to access. Sometimes, the problems disappear by restarting the PC. Manual Download.
2. It is possible that firewall application such as Sygate Firewall might be blocking the access of GameGuard. Please open the specific firewall and check if GameGuard.des is blocked or not.
~Thank you MapleSEA for Gameguard Technical Support
You cant do anything as an Admin, WHY the hell do we even have this stupid group?
青デンデン 파란달팽이 藍蝸牛 蓝蜗牛 xanh ốc sên สีน้ำเงิน ขม bughaw susu
L'escargot bleu blaue schnecke голубая улитка lumaca blu turchino chiocciola
μπλε σαλιγκάρι Blauwe Slak Caracol Azul kikorangi pūpū Blau cargol חילזון כחול
Blå Snegle / Blå Snigel Mavi sümüklüböcek син охлюв Mavi Salyangoz قوقع زرقاء
Niebieski Ślimak l3lu3 Sn4!l neel jougg Blue Snail 42 6C 75 33 53 6E 61 69 6C
Siput Biru Plavi Pu Luebay Nailsay
»» Know how to say "Blue Snail" in a language? Add it here! ««
Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!
Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:48 PM
Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:05 PM
A hacking attempt has been detected, and Maplestory will be closed.
What do I do to THAT, if I haven't even tried to hack?
Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:21 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users