tonysaysdie

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Bennybadgirl
  • Server:Bera

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:36 PM

Ok, so I'm a big bleach fan and I saw a list of haircuts and one of them is EXACTLY like rukia's from bleach so now I wanna buy some NX and get it but it's only offered at the zipangu salon and I have never heard of the place, can any1 tell me how to get there??? and maybe what lvl I should be around

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Winter Flower

Winter Flower

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2718 posts
  • IGN:YesPotatoes
  • Server:Windia

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:46 PM

Jipang or Zipangu is not out in global yet. In SEA, you can talk to the pelican at the very top in kerning. If the haircut you want is in Showa town, you'll need to get past a few maps with level 60-70 monsters, so you'll need a few dozens of potions if you're low leveled.
Amidst the rocks and the gentle snow, I blossom.
p.s. I still like potatoes.

#3 tonysaysdie

tonysaysdie

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Bennybadgirl
  • Server:Bera

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(yespotatoes @ Apr 3 2007, 06:46 PM) View Post
Jipang or Zipangu is not out in global yet. In SEA, you can talk to the pelican at the very top in kerning. If the haircut you want is in Showa town, you'll need to get past a few maps with level 60-70 monsters, so you'll need a few dozens of potions if you're low leveled.

dang...I want that haircut so badly...the monsters arent a problem b/c I can always ask a high lvl friend, I was afraid the ship or pelican or w/e would've had a lvl req.

ty for the info

#4 Winter Flower

Winter Flower

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2718 posts
  • IGN:YesPotatoes
  • Server:Windia

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

no, there isn't a level requirement. Just a ticket fee. 3.5k if I remember right.
Amidst the rocks and the gentle snow, I blossom.
p.s. I still like potatoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users