#1 Bass

Bass

Blood Elf

• Respected Member
  • 1656 posts
  • IGN:HeroTori
  • Server:Bera

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:52 AM

Spot the unusual comment. Found it? Here's why it's there.

My friend had gotten pissed at me some time ago- well, not really. It was his ex girlfriend. I say ex because... well, he realized what was wrong. He realized she was a slut, worthless, etc. Goes by the name of OceanLight, maybe you've seen her.

Look down.

Further.

Just a little bit... screw it, just read the post then look at my signature.

I won't go into details because it's kind of grotesque, but the "harmless" things that were done can be said here. Jon hacked my Basil account, first changing my playing times from "I like Coolies." to "I like Coolies... and large objects in my rectum." Then, he started selling off my equipment. As you can see, he also tried to sell my Work Glove, and simply used it to harass.

Now, I don't use Basil often, but when I do, I'd like to see my page untampered with. A positive comment is nice to see- but when my day has already been shitty as fuck, this isn't that nice to see. So I'll just piss and moan about this one occurrence here.

Special thanks goes to all the assholes who make my misery possible. Really, I love you guys.
Crushridge Raina - Level 80 Death Knight
My deviantART BassChan's (New) Art Thread

^It's clickable!^

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 JadeCurtiss

JadeCurtiss

Badass charismatic genius

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5490 posts
  • IGN:Arisato
  • Server:-None-

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:08 AM

People like those really need a lesson taught to them. Can you do anything about it?
Nothing to see here. Move along now.

#3 Crawl

Crawl

Dark Stone Gollem

• Official Member
  • 667 posts
  • IGN:Goodbye my friends.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:11 PM

Your scary. D;

I hope this commentary bashing ends and you get more nicer comments.
Not my fault, she touched me in my man parts.

):

#4 hearmeroar

hearmeroar

King Slime

• Official Member
  • 384 posts
  • IGN:0nc3or7w1c3
  • Server:Windia

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:29 PM

I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for me. A lot of people that I trade will leave me negative feedback AFTER I sold their item to them. And they make up some BS excuse like "I had a lot of trades so I forgot." It's starting to get annoying.

Did you know that the three strongest bosses in GMS have sexual connotations?
Penis
Papulatus Cock
Zacum

Teh gasp! :O

#5 Rediant

Rediant

Nonexistent.

• Official Member
  • 511 posts
  • IGN:-

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:19 PM

I'm sorry that something like that happened to you.

Also, I'm a little bit confused. What happened exactly? If your friend was mad at OceanLight for being.. a bad girlfriend (I've had experience now. >_>) then why was your basil market account hacked and basically vandalized?

#6 Ian

Ian

Professional

• Banned
  • 2700 posts
  • IGN:I Play WoW.

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:52 PM

Report that feedback to Basil using the "Someone swore in my feedback" reason and they'll probably remove it.
Some guy called me a douche bag in my feedback and they took it off.
I LOVE SPIONKOP AND JADECURTISS THEY'RE MY FAVORITE.

#7 Bass

Bass

Blood Elf

• Respected Member
  • 1656 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(MyHeroPhantom @ Apr 1 2007, 09:08 AM) View Post
People like those really need a lesson taught to them. Can you do anything about it?

Yes, I can beat the shit out of Jon(the one who did the vandalizing).

QUOTE(Crawl @ Apr 1 2007, 01:11 PM)
I hope this commentary bashing ends and you get more nicer comments.

Thanks.

QUOTE(Rediant @ Apr 1 2007, 05:19 PM)
Also, I'm a little bit confused. What happened exactly? If your friend was mad at OceanLight for being.. a bad girlfriend (I've had experience now. >_>) then why was your basil market account hacked and basically vandalized?

I'll explain this in the easiest way possible.
BassChan = Me, Bobby
MikannoMisa = Micky
GhostlyArch = Jon
OceanLight = Amanda

Jon is a joking person. Normally he jokes about how Amanda is a slut because she has already lost her virginity, and to someone who just used her for sex. Many times he claims he'll break up with her, as a joke. Then he asks me if he really should. The thing is, Amanda clearly cares very little for his feelings, as when we tell her he is crying and cutting himself, she just tells him to get over it. The one thing Jon wanted more than anything was her to call, and she just went out with her ex boyfriend. Normally when Jon asks if he should break up with her, I give him an honest answer: Yes.
However, later on he normally tells Amanda that I said they should break up, while that is a stretched version of what happens. She believes Micky and I are trying to break them up.
Micky and Amanda used to be very good friends. Jon and Amanda have a very loose relationship, while Micky and I have a closely knit one. It helps that we actually get to see each other in real life, while Jon and Amanda are an online couple(losers). Amanda began hating Micky for always logging on and being excited to see me- while when Jon logs on, he just goes, "Howdy." Then, Micky would ask Amanda if she hated her, and she would respond, "No, but I think you're an emo little prick who needs to stop being so damn hyper."
Now, Amanda then threatened to shoot Micky if she ever met her in person and beat the crap out of me- two things very unlikely to happen. Don't you love how people think another is weak simply because they play an online game? Next, she was about to make a Super Megaphone: "For easy sex, call: [Micky's phone number here]." Jon stopped her, mainly because if Amanda had made that Super Megaphone, someone could have traced the number, gone to Micky's house, and raped her. Jon knows that if something like that happens, I will kill both him and Amanda. I will not tolerate Micky being hurt.
So, at this point, Jon is still defending us. Amanda starts going, "You know, I'm not afraid of you, Bobby. You think I'm scared, you think you can threaten me, but you're wrong. I will murder you and your emo bitch." Jon goes, "I don't want you saying that. Bobby said he will lacerate your belly if you hurt a single hair on Micky's head." What does Amanda respond? "He'd better get his blade ready, then."
Now, I have posted a previous complaint topic about Amanda. Here's a refresher: She lies to make people hate me. I was friends with her best friend, Meep. Jon then made a fat joke about Meep. She told Meep that I called her fat behind her back, and I showed Meep screen shots that prove I never did such a thing. Then, Amanda told her I edit screen shots and I would try and blame this all on Jon. Meep could tell the screen shots were not edited, but still believed her over me. Meaning- Meep logs on one day, goes, "You're a prick and I hate you," then deletes me.
Okay, now that's done with. Micky logs on to Jon's account since he is in Long Island at his Uncle's- she wants to do something for him, so she begins to train him. Training a Level 112 Ranger is not easy, but she did. Amanda starts to curse her off, then gets on the phone with Jon and tells her that Micky is hacking him(which she wasn't). Then, Jon logs on my character to see if it really is Micky, but notices Micky is typing formally. He isn't used to seeing Micky using periods(she normally does, but she stopped using them for some time to mock improper typing), so he thinks it's me and begins yelling at her. Why? Because I told him on Friday I was not going to go on his account. So, Micky trained Jon for two hours and gets yelled at by him and Amanda. What happens now? She gets completely upset that no matter what she does, they seem to hate her. Micky quit MapleStory- she bought perhaps the most NX out of anyone I knew, but never used a single Super Megaphone.
Amanda is known for lying. Jon called her and she claimed to be crying all weekend. Guess what? Jon cared. He was duped. Remember how Amanda didn't care if Jon cried, even went suicidal? Oh well, I guess it was forgotten. So, Jon gets pissed at me, saying Amanda cried because I told her they were breaking up. I have talked to Amanda in at least two months, but whatever, she lies. I can't help that Jon is easily duped by some girl he's never met in person.
So, all in all, Jon and Amanda's actions were found out by their buddy lists, and Amanda deleted most of them. The rest got annoyed and deleted them as well. They only have each other as friends and hate everyone else. Micky quit MapleStory, so I have no drive to play anymore. I will get to 70 and begin World of Warcraft. Kudos to them.
Here are screen shots Micky took:
http://www.maj.com/c...ry.cgi?f=139086

QUOTE(Ian @ Apr 1 2007, 05:52 PM)
Report that feedback to Basil using the "Someone swore in my feedback" reason and they'll probably remove it.
Some guy called me a douche bag in my feedback and they took it off.

Already done.

^It's clickable!^

#8 Canti

Canti

The Antagonist <3

• Official Member
  • 398 posts
  • IGN:KantiKun
  • Server:Broa

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

I read most of that and all I can do is say: lole, maypul dramaz.

~The good ol' days~

Currently: Level 53 Bandita

~Love and Peace Rock My Soul~

#9 JadeCurtiss

JadeCurtiss

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5490 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:17 AM

Huge drama script of youngsters.

I hate to say this, but you kids have really overblown this issue, haven't you?

#10 Liquid

Liquid

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• Respected Member
  • 1508 posts
  • IGN:< This side of the Interwebs

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:04 AM

F*** what a bitch it is very annoying when some slut wrecks the game for other people.

Grand Chase

Level 1X Lire - Kanoose

#11 Jamie.

Jamie.

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 336 posts
  • IGN:CiviIised.

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:49 AM

After reading that, this Amanda REALLY makes my blood boil.
She's just jealous of Bobby and Micky's relationship but she's not able to have it because she doesn't care about Jon.

And how old are you guys? o.O

Don't start WoW. Play Mardia with more MapleTippers.
[ silf&jame4pres. ; vote4koopa. ]

#12 Bass

Bass

Blood Elf

• Respected Member
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

I'm 16, Jon is 15, Micky is 14(shut up, I will shoot the next person who calls me a rapist), Amanda is 16.
Amanda over blew the whole thing, yes. But it became serious with the death threats and attempts to get Micky raped. Very serious.

We're not playing on Mardia. Fuck that. Why would I want to start all over, huh? I've spent a lot of time making BassChan extremely powerful, so why would I quit him to play Maple again? MapleStory has a horrible community, economy, and there's a huge hacking problem.

^It's clickable!^

#13 Canti

Canti

The Antagonist <3

• Official Member
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE(Bass @ Apr 3 2007, 02:36 PM) View Post
I'm 16, Jon is 15, Micky is 14(shut up, I will shoot the next person who calls me a rapist), Amanda is 16.
Amanda over blew the whole thing, yes. But it became serious with the death threats and attempts to get Micky raped. Very serious.

We're not playing on Mardia. Fuck that. Why would I want to start all over, huh? I've spent a lot of time making BassChan extremely powerful, so why would I quit him to play Maple again? MapleStory has a horrible community, economy, and there's a huge hacking problem.

14, eh. Don't we all like em young. Goes along with the rest of your issues.

Sounds like it is about time for you to quit. I mean, if maple isn't fun for you, why play?

~The good ol' days~

#14 Bass

Bass

Blood Elf

• Respected Member
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:49 PM

I'm going to stop at Hermit and then wait for at least the people to get nicer. Hopefully hacker problems fixed, too.

^It's clickable!^

#15 Canti

Canti

The Antagonist <3

• Official Member
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE(Bass @ Apr 3 2007, 04:49 PM) View Post
I'm going to stop at Hermit and then wait for at least the people to get nicer. Hopefully hacker problems fixed, too.

The hacker problem is as good as it going to get right now. The only real hacks out are godmode and a crappy vac that d/c s. If thats the case might as well get to 70 then quit the game.

~The good ol' days~

#16 Bass

Bass

Blood Elf

• Respected Member
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:00 PM

But the thing is, when I say "quit" I mean "stop playing like a coke addict." Okay, how about this? When people stop asking for cat cock or Credit Cards?

^It's clickable!^

#17 Jamie.

Jamie.

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 336 posts
  • IGN:CiviIised.

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

Don't let one retarded slut ruin an entertaining game. I used to play on Bera and there's tons of nice people. Although I understand, as Micky's quitting.

And people won't stop asking you to 'See See'. So if you're serious by that, have fun in WoW. D;

Edited by Chaimee, 03 April 2007 - 05:39 PM.

[ silf&jame4pres. ; vote4koopa. ]

#18 RyanTerr

RyanTerr

MapleTip supporter

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2266 posts
  • IGN:-None-
  • Server:Mardia

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:12 PM

This reminds me of someone named ezdemonic on Bera who had the same problem. (He isn't quite Mr Popular in real life, if you know what I mean..)

ezdemonic (In real life): OMG I HATE MY GF!
me: Whoa you got a girlfriend?
ezdemonic: YEAH HER FRIEND MADE HER BREAK ME AND HER UP BECAUSE I WAS FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!
me: Woo you go player. (jokingly)
ezdemonic: AND I ALREADY GOT THE CRUSH RING WITH HER!
me: Oh Maple Story...I don't care. >_>

Edited by Magus, 03 April 2007 - 06:13 PM.

#19 Bass

Bass

Blood Elf

• Respected Member
  • 1656 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:39 PM

Ecks dee. I kinda am Mr. Popular. mush1k.gif But let's not get my ego wrapped up in this.
There are tons of nice people, like Alexis, Nari, Anthony, Jackie... but if Micky isn't playing, I really don't want to. So, we won't be playing that often. Not like I have the time lately, anyway.
And anyone who hasn't caught it anyway, Jon and Amanda are a Maple/online couple, while Micky and I are a real life couple.

^It's clickable!^

#20 JadeCurtiss

JadeCurtiss

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 5490 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:42 AM

It sounds to me like Amanda has very low self-esteem, if she wants to drive you nuts like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users