Chizz

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • IGN:BelIoSpear
  • Server:Bellocan

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

Since the new patch has come out, I have been having problems connecting to MS. Every time I try to start up the game, it stays at the black screen until it eventually closes. Than it says that "Connection to Server Has Ended." I try getting Maple open, but it just keeps doing the same thing. What is my problem? Should I re-install MS? Help...
<<< HAHA TONY ROMO
Khaini :

ChaosmageVl: Lvl 83 Priest(dead)

I quit maple.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 WildAdapter

WildAdapter

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:n/a
  • Server:-None-

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:35 PM

It could be a couple of things...
1) If you're running on an older system, maple story may not be loading before the server decides you're not logging on and boots you. (happens to me)
2) There's a firewall in your computer somewhere preventing maple story from accessing the internet (Sleepywood forums has a rather elaborate post on the 'connection to server has ended' error ( i think it's error 3-something... )

As for anything that might be specific to the .35 patch, I'm not sure.

#3 Chizz

Chizz

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • IGN:BelIoSpear
  • Server:Bellocan

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:39 PM

Well it can't be my firewall b.c i dont have one ATM, and my system has not changed since i have ever played MS.
<<< HAHA TONY ROMO
Khaini :

ChaosmageVl: Lvl 83 Priest(dead)

I quit maple.

#4 SanctusAnima

SanctusAnima

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:SanctusAnima
  • Server:-None-

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

Welcome to my life even before the patch. If I stayed on a map for more than 3 minutes, it would kick me off when I went to the next one. Its even worse with this new patch since the unspoken requirements have been updated too in a sense. Try playing the game on its lowest quality and close out all other programs before loading MS. If its still kicking you off pretty frequently, buy some more RAM and a new processor, or just try to grin and bear it. weirdface7ut.gif

#5 FatalWound

FatalWound

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:xOmegastars
  • Server:Broa

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:01 AM

Well, There's also one more thing about it.
If you're computer is slow, it'll lag like crazy trying to get in. Then it'll give you that "Connection to..." Msg. (Happens to me sometimes, Dunno why)

You can either...Follow Anima's Instruction, or get a better computer, or delete some really old and unecessary files from you comp. That way, your computer will load better and quicker =]

Hope that helps~
_Fatal.

Edited by FatalWound, 25 March 2007 - 01:03 AM.

-Broa-
xOmegaStars -- 8x -- Finally 80~ Somewhat Active...
Add me, I'm Bored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users