Hildagarde

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • IGN:Grandielle
  • Server:Bootes

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:46 AM

How do I get this scroll.I saw humans selling at Free Market at crazy prices(400k++ each).Does this scroll returns a player to zombies map?

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Judgment

Judgment

I have failed at being human.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2487 posts
  • IGN:Thalid
  • Server:Bera

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:51 AM

You get this by getting 30 paper documents and the 7 keys in the 1st Zakum Dungeon quest. (You get 5 Dead Mine scrolls each time you do that.)

The Dead Mine scrolls return you to Dead Mine I, one map after Forest of Dead Trees IV.
The WK is still far from dead, albeit still barely alive.

WoW: US|Detheroc|Alliance Horde |Thallid Censtranomic|Paladin
You can thank Faction Transfers for that.

#3 Hildagarde

Hildagarde

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • IGN:Grandielle
  • Server:Bootes

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:58 AM

O_O Zakum quests?!...forget it...im just lvl60 and is uncapable of doing zakum quests

#4 Judgment

Judgment

I have failed at being human.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2487 posts
  • IGN:Thalid
  • Server:Bera

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE(Hildagarde @ Sep 21 2006, 08:58 PM) View Post

O_O Zakum quests?!...forget it...im just lvl60 and is uncapable of doing zakum quests

You don't acutally have to fight Zakum itself to get the Dead Mine scrolls. You only have to do the 1st part of the 3 quests.

Here's a guide to it:

http://forums.maplet...showtopic=74668

You need to be at least lv. 50 to do this quest.
The WK is still far from dead, albeit still barely alive.

WoW: US|Detheroc|Alliance Horde |Thallid Censtranomic|Paladin
You can thank Faction Transfers for that.

#5 NightFlurry

NightFlurry

Open Happiness

• Respected Member
  • 1758 posts
  • IGN:NightFlurry
  • Server:Windia

Posted 22 September 2006 - 03:37 AM

Yes all true. Except the FM prices!

People who are selling any DM scrolls over 100k now must thing that your stupid lol. Theres people selling them 70k now. And i know someone that was selling loads of DM scrolls for very cheap. His MT forum name is: Pola
his IGN for Windia is: HPPure, although he's moved to bellocan im sure he's still got some left. Yes they return you to coolie zombies. Very good for people who are under lv50 who want to go there and also good for people who want to go there but are scared of the lycanthropes and WW. So i suggest buying alot of them to return back to coolies. You don't have to fight Zakum atall.

Thanks, GoodLuck.

NightFlurry...
Looking for Buddies on GMS Windia - Add: NightFlurry [Level 105 Priest]

#6 1338Joe

1338Joe

In memory of MTDScania's Vlad. We miss you! <3

• Respected Member
  • 1908 posts
  • IGN:myAvGJoe
  • Server:Scania

Posted 22 September 2006 - 05:36 AM

If you wanna do the quest I suggest you get like 2 or 3 others to help you if you want to get the 30 papers. It makes it faster and easier. I gained 6% in lik 3 pqs which took me an hr to do with 2 others. Made 15 dead scrolls and sold them all 50k each for 750k. So its a pretty good money make too.
I miss old sMTD.

#7 Pola

Pola

Cargo

• Official Member
  • 831 posts
  • IGN:HPPure
  • Server:Windia

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE(Hildagarde @ Sep 22 2006, 06:58 PM) View Post

Zakum Stage 1 is easy you can do it from level 50, you just have to get there which means getting passed bains but you have darksight so it should'nt be a problem. Theres 3 stages before the zakum fight, so its perfectly safe. You go with a party to do it faster, just breaking chests and rocks for docs and keys, there is a weak monster inside that should'nt be that hard for you.

but 400k each? seriously? I think thats a rip off its 70-100k each at windia, even at that price with a lil operation I had I could make 10-21 mil an hour depending on my pricing. Though for most you'd be able to do I think 6 clears an hour at best which is about 30 dm scrolls for ya each, so thats still 2.1 mil at 70k each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users