Sonny

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • IGN:sonny102
  • Server:Broa

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:05 PM

I just want to make sure what I think is right: The AP reset scroll only allows you to take off one point from a stat once?

If true, I just think it's really pointless ... over $3.00 for one point ... I want to do it, because I've totally screwed up my mage (most mages same level as me have about 30 more INT than I do) and on top of that, my friend told me that I should max out magic claw first, which totally messed up my MP, therefore I had to put points into MP sometimes when I levelled to make it normal again. Also, for some reason my STR is at 10. o_O

I really do want to try and fix my mage, and just deal with low MP, but I think that having to spend $3.00 for ONE POINT is very, very stupid, and I really don't see how it's a best selling item, since 1 point hardly makes a difference.

(Just wanna make sure it's only one point)

PS - I'm level 37, so I really don't want to restart my mage ... :'(

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 CloudKaibii

CloudKaibii

(>^-^)>

• Official Member
  • 538 posts
  • IGN:Gummy23
  • Server:Kradia

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:12 PM

Well, if you don't want to spend the money, then don't. Remember, that you can do whatever you desire, but I'm just pointing out that you're spending actual money just on a game of pixels. Save up the money and do something more worthwhile. Unless you're REALLY attached to this game, then go ahead and do whatever your heart desires. :D
IGN:Gummy23
Server:Kradia

Come play with meh :D

#3 Hurt

Hurt

Professional

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2600 posts
  • IGN:Not OMS anymore :D
  • Server:Scania

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:16 PM

I recommend STARTING OVER. That's the best stat reset.

#4 CloudKaibii

CloudKaibii

(>^-^)>

• Official Member
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:23 PM

Si si, I recommend that too, but take into consideration, that not a lot of people have the time to play Maplestory, (or suck at leveling...not directing this towards anyone), so they find it difficult to start a new character and start all over. ><;;
I, on the other hand, have too much free time.-.-

#5 Sonny

Sonny

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:35 PM

I have a lot of free time as well, but still ... it took me 3 months to get to this level, and I just really don't want to start over.

Posted Image

How screwed would you say I am? I was a total noob when I started, I'm not now, but I was then, so I didn't care about the dice roll, or where I put my AP ...

#6 Alluria

Alluria

Nependeath

• Official Member
  • 439 posts
  • IGN:Cynergy

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:39 PM

I have 6 STR and 7 INT on my level 47 assassin. I would never start her over or even bother spending money on reset scrolls. Sure, I could use that loss of 5 AP points to add into LUK and DEX, but I'll live.
BROA: Level 7x Hermit

#7 CloudKaibii

CloudKaibii

(>^-^)>

• Official Member
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:50 PM

Well, somehow, you're not THAT screwed. It could be worse, but with 4/4 stats, you could be doing a 'lot' more damage to monsters. Think it over it, before making a decision. xD

#8 Sonny

Sonny

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:52 PM

Ah, whatever. I'll keep it.

I'll just blow tons of money on INT scrolls for all my stuff, buy lots of Sap of Ancient Tree, and when I have it I'll use Meditation.

#9 CloudKaibii

CloudKaibii

(>^-^)>

• Official Member
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:58 PM

Well, that's the spirit! It'll be rough, but it's worth it in the end. Anyways good luck with your character.
Happy Mapling~

#10 Banouin

Banouin

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • IGN:Banouin

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

I'm in the same boat.. I built me character as a rogue until my girlfriend chose mage...

So I have str and 25 dex... Also I was behind on INT at lvl 10 so I got my job at 11... thats 3sp missing from Magic Guard.

I wont restart for anything.. .we all have our faults.

If you change your mind on using AP reset.. I heard that if you take from MP or HP... it treats it with your level of HP or MP mastery... that means it'll take off more MP than it gave you in the first place at lvl 10 or so. Keep that in mind

Good Luck
Banouin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users