Photo
- - - - -

Unable to connect to login server due to..

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 filoFtGod

filoFtGod

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Violantee
  • Server:Windia

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hello fellow maplers, my first post in the forums. I made my account um.... 3 years ago? and i play maple story on and off. I posted this because I NEED HELP!!! In the times i've played maple story on and off usually the only problem was reinstalling it or patching.... IVE DONE THAT LIKE too many times to count. Anyway i really enjoy the fellow forums I've read but nothing i do seems to work here. I've re-installed, re-downloaded, I don't even have norton as my security thingo, I have bit defender but maple story and all of its components are enabled into that security thing, to make sure I've even turned it off. I also turned off my firewall security thing just to make sure it wasn't that because the game and all of its components are also enabled into my firewall security thing. All of my friends are playing at the momement and it's just me that can't seem to get through. At first it was error -40 or something like that, but when i redownloaded, it didnt pop up. I've played a lot in the past but the current version is 84? and I really want to play evan (not that i don't like thunder breakers because they're my favourite).

Bottom line.... can anyone help me? I've tried everything and anything i thought of and have researched....

And my problem says, "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a fire wall block or other network issues. Please check the Maple Story homepage for ongoing server checks as well as your fire wall settings."

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users