Best bossing class
Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:58 PM
Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!
Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:32 PM
Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:02 AM
Although if you look at it another way, bishops are the absolute best bossing class because you always need plenty in a good boss run, heh.
Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:55 PM
But in parties, I would have to agree with Blade and say Dark Knights, Heros, Night Lords, and Bishops.
Edited by sinditguy7, 03 April 2010 - 12:56 PM.
I should really update this...
SinditGuy7 - Level 10X Chief Bandit
Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:24 AM
Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:44 AM
Paladin's DPS is actually decent but not great, but they are great at soloing bosses with HH.
Bishop is self explanatory.
Best party bossing classes:
1. Bowmaster/(Dual Blade) - Sharp Eyes is crazy. So is Thorns when it comes out. Good DPS out of BM, Great DPS out of DB.
2. Corsair/Night Lord - Corsair has the best overall DPS in the game followed by Night Lords. Gotta have a few of these dealing damage.
3. Aran - Haven't seen a lot of good Aran players, but if Arans keep their combo over 100 (which is unlikely) then they have highest DPS over Corsairs, but that never happens, but they are still a very useful and viable source of damage output.
4. Hero - Brandish is a decent damage output as well.
5. Paladin - With balance patch, their damage output is actually a reliable output as well, but still not as great as Heros.
Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:18 PM
3. Aran - Haven't seen a lot of good Aran players
good Aran players
Does not compute.
 Since we all know that the end all be all deciding factor is winning the Character Creation Screen Game. What is this "good players" you are speaking of.
Edited by Dopple, 17 June 2010 - 10:24 PM.
Dopple loves you. Yes, you.
Dreamless dorm, ticking crock
I work away
From the sound restroom
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users