Justine

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:2muchm4g1c4u
  • Server:-None-

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

When I used to play on my laptop which had vista, it worked almost perfect. But since that broke, I am forced to use my moms computer. She has a HP Pavilion slimeline s2332w with vista. Anyways, when the game starts up and says nexon, its fine. When putting in my passowrd and pin, its fine. Then choosing my server and channel its a little slow. But here is the problem. When the game is actually going, its very slow and delayed. Its not laggy, its just slow and delayed. And what I mean, is like if I jump attack or anything, its takes a second that does that action. It doesn't do it right away like it should. Also chatting, its slow and delayed. I don't understand what is going on. I have set in the capabilities, to run under teh windows xp and run under admin. I have installed direct x 9.0 for vista. The direct x 9.0 for xp didnt' want to work. I have reset my internet connection (cable) and its still the same. I am unsure of what else to do. I have done the virus scan. Please, if there is anything else that I could do, please help me. I would hate to give up the game again. I was playing combat arms, but its not as fun. So please help me out. It would be appreciated.

Pretty much, maple story runs but its very slow and delayed. NO its not a lag. its something else that I am unsure of. I am running on a router. Not sure if I have to open a port or something. Anyways, please help me..

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Randallrocks

Randallrocks

Bain

• Respected Member
  • 1767 posts
  • Server:-None-

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(Justine @ Sep 3 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I used to play on my laptop which had vista, it worked almost perfect. But since that broke, I am forced to use my moms computer. She has a HP Pavilion slimeline s2332w with vista. Anyways, when the game starts up and says nexon, its fine. When putting in my passowrd and pin, its fine. Then choosing my server and channel its a little slow. But here is the problem. When the game is actually going, its very slow and delayed. Its not laggy, its just slow and delayed. And what I mean, is like if I jump attack or anything, its takes a second that does that action. It doesn't do it right away like it should. Also chatting, its slow and delayed. I don't understand what is going on. I have set in the capabilities, to run under teh windows xp and run under admin. I have installed direct x 9.0 for vista. The direct x 9.0 for xp didnt' want to work. I have reset my internet connection (cable) and its still the same. I am unsure of what else to do. I have done the virus scan. Please, if there is anything else that I could do, please help me. I would hate to give up the game again. I was playing combat arms, but its not as fun. So please help me out. It would be appreciated.

Pretty much, maple story runs but its very slow and delayed. NO its not a lag. its something else that I am unsure of. I am running on a router. Not sure if I have to open a port or something. Anyways, please help me..

Y'know, you're kinda describing what lag is.

Where are you downloading DirectX from?

#3 Expired

Expired

Olympic Leader

• Official Member
  • 347 posts
  • IGN:LazerJr
  • Server:Scania

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

Check how much RAM you have.

I have that lag only when I play in Minimized Mode which I barely play in.

If it's not network lag then it's definitely computer lag. Try to close unused programs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users