EATITFOO

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:SharpEye75
  • Server:Khaini

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:57 AM

I am a level 23 that plays on Khani. Yes, you may think I am majorly noobish, but I know how to make the best bowman. I personally like hunters but crossbowman are okay also.
Dice roll (the single most irritating thing in Maplestory)
Strength: X
Dexterity: X
Inteligence: 4
Luck: 4
X: Anything
Some people say that 5 and 4 is okay, but I only don't settle for that. If, by half an hour you run across a 5 and 4 though, go ahead and pick it.
Stats: for to be hunters you want your strength to be your level plus 5 and for crossbow men have your strength the same as your level. Put all the remainder of the AP into dex.
Once you become level 10 go to Victoria Island and talk to Olaf and get the bowman quest from him. From there go back torwards the ship and talk to Shanks and after you pay like 100 mesos or something and you will teleport to Hennesys the bowman city. Go into Mushroom park and talk to Athena Pierce, who is in the building at the extreme right of Mushroom Park. Congrats, your a bowman.
Skills:
This is how you assign your skills to your bowman
Level 10: 1 into Arrow Blow (you get 1 SP as a gift from her once you become a bowman)
The you put enough SP into Amazon's Bless untill you can put the Sp into the skill that increases your range. Then max the skill that gives you range. Then max Critical Shot. Then max Double Shot. Then put all the rest of your points into Amazon's Bless.
Equips:
Lvl: 10 you can buy the lvl 10 bowman armor if you want but you really don't need to. Buy War Bow.
Lvl: 15 buy the level 15 hat and top. Buy Composite Bow.
Lvl: 16 buy Ice Jeans from Lith Harbor.
Lvl: 20 buy the lvl 20 hat, bottom, and top and shoes. Buy Hunter's Bow. Get Blue Diros from Nellas Quest.
Lvl: 25 buy the bennis chain mail and get a green bamboo hat and get a raggedy cape from the hospital quest. Buy War Bow.
Lvl: 26 buy Whitebottom shoes
Lvl: 30 you can buy the lvl 30 hunter armor and the Akha if you want.
Training Places:
Lvl 1-9: Train on any monster except pigs, orange mushrooms, and slimes. Do all the quests.
Lvl 10-15: Train on slimes either at the slime tree or hennesys hunting ground. Hennesys PQ gives some good exp too.
Lvl 15-20: Train on orange mushrooms and pigs.
Lvl 20-25: Train on Green Mushrooms, Horny Mushrooms and Blue Mushrooms.
Lvl 25-30 : KPQ is a GREAT way to get EXP as well as items.
Thank you for reading my guide.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 CaptObvious

CaptObvious

XROS

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3893 posts
  • IGN:EXTREEEEMMEE
  • Server:-None-

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:05 AM

Decent guide, but it could use some orginization. Also at lv 25-30, Ant Tunnel also works.

#3 Desi

Desi

The Common Sense Revolution.

• MD Members
  • 1443 posts
  • IGN:RelicBreaker
  • Server:-None-

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE(EATITFOO @ Nov 1 2008, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amazon's Bless.

I disagree with that. Focus is way better than Bless, because it gives Avoid to boot.
Also, maxing critical first makes you train 1.5x slower than most archers. Swap between Double Shot and Critical Shot.

No, I don't think this is a guide. mush1j.gif Nor do I think you have any actual knowledge of Skills.

"Lvl 1-9: Train on any monster except pigs, orange mushrooms, and slimes. Do all the quests."

You need to kill some pigs, orange mushrooms and slimes for some quests.

Edited by ScottyZero, 01 November 2008 - 11:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users