mastercodex

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:lordcodex
  • Server:Bellocan

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:17 PM

well i need it too but i have narrowed it down to the monster that seems to drop it the most
KIYO steelie0kj.gif
I only have 11 of 20 ore for that quest and 8 of it was dropped by a kiyo
the other 3 by a sand dwarve(s)
Now I am just sayin dis to try and help people havin a hard time collecting it but the kiyo and sand drawves drop. how ever they are testy... i once got 3 in a row (lidium ore) in like a min. and once 1 liduim in a whole hr. mush1f.gif
so if u want to help ppl with tips u learned or just blow off steam from the quest write it down here wizmush9wm.gif (<- cuz i am a wiz)

Edited by mastercodex, 05 October 2008 - 06:51 PM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Amnesty

Amnesty

Minion with a mission

• Banned
  • 1773 posts
  • IGN:CaptDead
  • Server:Broa

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:24 PM

To my knowledge, there aren't any monster that drops Lidium ores more often, you've just gotten lucky at Kiyos and Sand Dwarfs. If you want a high chance of getting Lidium ores, go to Male Rabbits and Female Rabbits (brown and yellow), because at the rate anyone past level 20 can kill them, along with their spawn rate, you'll be finding Lidium Ores quickly, and you can make a tad bit of money NPCing the carrots and clovers they drop.

#3 mastercodex

mastercodex

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

i no all things drop it but in sunset road-north desert road 2 the kiyos dropped 8 ore in 3 days while my lv 34 friend dream crasher pwned da rabits and got diddly...im a lv30 ... it might be a coinceadent (however u spell dat) but i think im on to sumthin there... mush1g.gif

#4 Amnesty

Amnesty

Minion with a mission

• Banned
  • 1773 posts
  • IGN:CaptDead

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE(mastercodex @ Oct 5 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i no all things drop it but in sunset road-north desert road 2 the kiyos dropped 8 ore in 3 days while my lv 34 friend dream crasher pwned da rabits and got diddly...im a lv30 ... it might be a coinceadent (however u spell dat) but i think im on to sumthin there... mush1g.gif

It's statistics, one person will might find 10 of them in a row, and another person kill rabbits for hours and not find a single one. All you can really do is kill a ton of rabbits, or just buy the Lidium ores you need from somebody, I think their price has dropped recently in Broa, but I wouldn't know about Bellocan.

#5 mastercodex

mastercodex

Ribbon Pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

well although u have a good point on the random factor it is very possible the creators put it in there that sector would drop more...(maybe just for bellacon who knows) mush1q.gif

ok srry for double dippin posts but i now have 12 of 20 ludium ore from a meercat so im tellin this and even through it boosts wat king kool says i want to be compleatly fair

#6 Aizez

Aizez

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • IGN:lordscaze

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

yea its is kinda random, but i say the quest its self is kinda hard so i guess if you like quest especially long and hard ones. I say go for it and do your best mush1k.gif
Beginner: 29 = LordScaze
Cleric: 42 = meiscleric2

#7 Replica

Replica

And nothing else matters.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 2568 posts
  • Server:-None-

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

There are a couple of quests that hand over Lidium ores as a reward. If you're aiming for drops from monsters, stick to Kyos or Sand Rabbits.
lol what's MapleStory?

#8 Ma3p3Miko

Ma3p3Miko

Octopus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • IGN:CherriMiko

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

this is kinda like the sophia and her snake quest. its very hard to get the ores.
DO IT!

too pretty to delete(sigs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users