PyroMage35

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • IGN:PyroMage35
  • Server:Khaini

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

As you may know, I got recently hacked. I was thinking how can I change my password and pin? I don't want to get hacked again mush1d.gif

EDIT: I can't remember my secret answer. Is there any way to mail Nexon?

Edited by PyroMage35, 07 April 2008 - 10:32 AM.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Artiste

Artiste

Rawr.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 741 posts
  • IGN:Eroding/Shaded(kMS Culverin)
  • Server:Windia

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

I have the same problem. ._. I really need to change my info, as well, since it's very simplistic.
2 How long, O LORD, must I call for help, but you do not listen? Or cry out to you, "Violence!" but you do not save? 3 Why do you make me look at injustice? Why do you tolerate wrong? Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds. 4 Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted. (5 is the Lord replying to Habakkuk)5 "Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." Habakkuk 1:2-5

4 "See, he is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous will live by his faith. Habakkuk 2:4

Still gone.

#3 ForbiddenFruit

ForbiddenFruit

I'm bored.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3681 posts
  • IGN:GMlololol
  • Server:Scania

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

If you cannot remember you secret answer... Dig VERY deeply in your mind.. mush1c.gif
I don't think Nexon would help you finding your secret answer.

And if you want to change your pin, at the login screen, you click your pin number, and click change pin, click your date of birth, and change.
Posted Image

#4 PyroMage35

PyroMage35

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • IGN:PyroMage35
  • Server:Khaini

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE(ForbiddenFruit @ Apr 7 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you cannot remember you secret answer... Dig VERY deeply in your mind.. mush1c.gif
I don't think Nexon would help you finding your secret answer.

And if you want to change your pin, at the login screen, you click your pin number, and click change pin, click your date of birth, and change.

Ok I changed my pin, is it enough? I'm afraid to be hacked again mush1d.gif

And I don't remember my secret answer, definetely mushdevil1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users