candiefl0ss

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:candiefl0ss
  • Server:Scania

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:24 AM

Ok well I've played Maplestory for a while now and I love it!
But now when i go to play, I click on the icon on my desktop and when th little page with the 'play' button loads, but instead of coming up with the usual new NX items and updates, it comes up with something saying 'Navigation To The Webpage Was Cancelled'.
I click play anyway and i starts coming up with 'Gameguard' and all, but then a little grey box appears saying 'Unable To Connect To The Login Server. Either You Are Not Online Or MapleStory Is Going Through A Server Check'.
I'm certantly online and im almost certain maplestory isn't going through a server check because my friend can get on just fine.
Does anyone know what to do or how to help !?
I Have a Windows XP PC.

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 sgtchaos

sgtchaos

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:RaggedSoul
  • Server:Kradia

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE(candiefl0ss @ Dec 18 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok well I've played Maplestory for a while now and I love it!
But now when i go to play, I click on the icon on my desktop and when th little page with the 'play' button loads, but instead of coming up with the usual new NX items and updates, it comes up with something saying 'Navigation To The Webpage Was Cancelled'.
I click play anyway and i starts coming up with 'Gameguard' and all, but then a little grey box appears saying 'Unable To Connect To The Login Server. Either You Are Not Online Or MapleStory Is Going Through A Server Check'.
I'm certantly online and im almost certain maplestory isn't going through a server check because my friend can get on just fine.
Does anyone know what to do or how to help !?
I Have a Windows XP PC.

Not to be rude this is an easy fix here. The problem must have something to due with your computer not allowing your maplestory.exe to access the internet do me a favor what anti-virus / firewall are you running?

if you dont have either i can help you now.

Go to control panel
Then click My Network Connections/Network Connections
It should show the name of your internet provider ect.
Right click the icon
Go down to properties
Then go to advanced
then click settings
TURN OFF THE FIREWALL!!!

if that dont work then answer the question i asked at the beginning

#3 christianv19

christianv19

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:nippernipe
  • Server:Bera

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

K i have no idea about computers and antiviruses so bear with me. i have the exact same problem, and i have norton antivirus, norton internet security, spybot search and destroy, ad-aware se personal, and mcafee computer virus software and internet security for your pc. i dont know which or if any of these programs are affecting it. plz help or email me at [email protected] ty

#4 TD914

TD914

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • IGN:.....
  • Server:Scania

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:04 PM

That probably means you are just not connected to internet. Double-check to make sure you are connected.

#5 christianv19

christianv19

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:nippernipe
  • Server:Bera

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:04 PM

No, i know i'm connected to the internet because i can still go on to the website, and any other websites.

#6 Elsoreth

Elsoreth

Snails

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Elsoreth
  • Server:Mardia

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

I have a question-do you use internet explorer? And if not, is your internet explorer working? (I was having the same problem-and it corresponded with internet explorer not working.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users