- - - - -

The Character Transfer Service is here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 **News Poster**

**News Poster**
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:00 AM

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 Te-Jay

Te-Jay

Dark Yeti & Pepe

• Respected Member
  • 1524 posts
  • IGN:NightMage83
  • Server:Scania

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:41 AM

Well, the money limit stops the economy from crashing at least.
Brawl FC is :1160 9404 9261

#3 Spideyjvc

Spideyjvc

Don't think too hard.

• Official Member
  • 2633 posts
  • IGN:Fourieaf
  • Server:Bera

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:26 AM

Yea, money limit does but the 1 mill rule kinda is...too less, no? Maybe 5 mill at least, 1 mill isn't even enough to cover my pot cost... Not that I'm moving anyway =P

Seems like everyone was making a big deal out of it but I knew nexon would put restrictions that prevented uber economic chaos.

#4 DanyBob

DanyBob

Dany

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3276 posts
  • IGN:DotComDude
  • Server:Windia

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:04 AM

I'm glad they put the money limit on it, I was expecting a big market crash. I guess you could buy items, and then resell them on your new server for cash weirdface7ut.gif
hi

#5 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Life goes on.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts
  • IGN:Burrowed

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:22 AM

You can still play after you purchase it, right?

#6 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts
  • IGN:GeneYuss

Posted 14 December 2007 - 01:33 AM

I think I did it wrong... =S

I bought the World Transfer for one of my characters in Khaini. I put in the required information and it appears in my Cash Shop box. I double click on it to put it with my character's equips and leave Cash Shop.

I use the World Transfer and it asks if it was okay. I agree and then it says an 'unexpected error occured' and it promply disappears. Coincidentally, I did it while I was losing internet connection so I don't think I'll get it back.

But why make it disappear? *cries*

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA
iWilfre - level 70 spearman

#7 The Dream Machine

The Dream Machine

Zombie Lupin

• Official Member
  • 316 posts
  • IGN:DreamNoob
  • Server:Broa

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

awww, that stinks =[

well, i heard about this wayyy too much...
i wonder just how many people are actually gonna move

IPB Image

#8 Cirevam

Cirevam

Wraith

• Official Member
  • 524 posts
  • IGN:CirevamS
  • Server:Scania

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:15 PM

I don't mind the meso restrictions, but you can bring over as many items as you can hold, so that's okay. Warriors unite? mush1k.gif But how much does this thing cost? If the price was posted somewhere, I didn't see it.
Listen to Alan's Yak at Antpod where we explore the innermost workings of the teenage mind!

Train > Car

#9 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Life goes on.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(Cirevam @ Dec 16 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't mind the meso restrictions, but you can bring over as many items as you can hold, so that's okay. Warriors unite? mush1k.gif But how much does this thing cost? If the price was posted somewhere, I didn't see it.

25k NX... meaning 25 dollars.

#10 spongythingz

spongythingz

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • IGN:celticwiz
  • Server:Bera

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:35 AM

25 dollars?! for a character trade doesn't anyone think this is a rip off?

My Internet Rapes

Bera
Main : spongysin Level 36 37 38 39 40
Money Slave : celticwiz Level 46 47 48 49 50

#11 Witless Witness

Witless Witness

AERIAL RAVE GO!

• Official Member
  • 577 posts
  • IGN:SyrnAran/EntanSyrna

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:22 AM

No, because they don't want idiots who have access to NX to mess up the economies of the seperate worlds. $25 is a little high, but I don't mind if I can have my mage on Windia with my friends.

Posted Image
Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2 / Rock Band

#12 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:41 AM

I have a feelilng that the might have accidentally cancelled the transfer somehow. I'm either going to try again before the server check or wait and see what happens...

Characters I still play
WINDIA
GeneYuss - level 124 DK | MattHinkell - level 108 ranger | DoogaI - level 100 hermit | Meteor88 - level 99 sniper HPEcheIon - level 63 HP spearman
SCANIA

#13 Artiste

Artiste

Rawr.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 741 posts
  • IGN:Eroding/Shaded(kMS Culverin)

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:28 PM

@ Meteor, did you email Nexon about it? I really hope you don't have to spend another $25 to transfer.... >_>

The 1m limit thing will stop those people who have billions from sitting in the FM all day merchanting from messing up the economy, at least. mush1j.gif That might also stop those merchants from transferring because of the lower prices of some servers....
2 How long, O LORD, must I call for help, but you do not listen? Or cry out to you, "Violence!" but you do not save? 3 Why do you make me look at injustice? Why do you tolerate wrong? Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and conflict abounds. 4 Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted. (5 is the Lord replying to Habakkuk)5 "Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." Habakkuk 1:2-5

4 "See, he is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous will live by his faith. Habakkuk 2:4

Still gone.

#14 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Life goes on.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(Meteor Summoner @ Dec 17 2007, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feelilng that the might have accidentally cancelled the transfer somehow. I'm either going to try again before the server check or wait and see what happens...

Waiting a week or two is better than spending $25 again.

#15 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

Cool. I'll wait until trying again. There might be a few bugs that might have to be worked out first... =S

Characters I still play
WINDIA
SCANIA

#16 Sygmus

Sygmus

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • 1026 posts
  • IGN:Bantie

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE(Meteor Summoner @ Dec 13 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought the World Transfer for one of my characters in Khaini. I put in the required information and it appears in my Cash Shop box. I double click on it to put it with my character's equips and leave Cash Shop.

I use the World Transfer and it asks if it was okay. I agree and then it says an 'unexpected error occured' and it promply disappears. Coincidentally, I did it while I was losing internet connection so I don't think I'll get it back.

The same thing happened to me, only I didn't disconnect. I wonder if it's some sort of glitch.

Mixed messages!

#17 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Life goes on.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE(Sygmus @ Dec 19 2007, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Meteor Summoner @ Dec 13 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The same thing happened to me, only I didn't disconnect. I wonder if it's some sort of glitch.

:\ I think you guys didn't read the notice correctly. I thought you had to use it too, so when it was in my inventory, I double clicked it, and it asked me if I wanted to cancel the transfer. So, I think you have to just leave it on your character and they'll transfer for you. But it seems like you guys have to buy another one.

#18 Matthias Hinkell

Matthias Hinkell

A Depressed Villian ._.

• MD Members
  • 5072 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:42 AM

Bah, I was pretty sure it was saying something along the lines of, 'Are you sure you want to transfer this character?'

But I may have been so excited that I read it wrong.... =S

Characters I still play
WINDIA
SCANIA

#19 Sygmus

Sygmus

Werewolf

• Official Member
  • 1026 posts
  • IGN:Bantie

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:41 PM

Dang, and after reading this thread I assumed you were SUPPOSED to double click it. I would have thought double clicking it is required to activate it. That's the case for some CS items.

Mixed messages!

#20 Hydralisk

Hydralisk

Life goes on.

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 3133 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE(Sygmus @ Dec 19 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang, and after reading this thread I assumed you were SUPPOSED to double click it. I would have thought double clicking it is required to activate it. That's the case for some CS items.

Meh. Sorry for the loss of 25K NX madmush42vx.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users