Pyramidas

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • IGN:Pyramidas
  • Server:Khaini

Posted 13 October 2007 - 07:48 PM

Is there anyway I can transfer items or mesos from one character to another, legally?

Please support our sponsors and mapletip. Don't block ads if you want mapletip to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to mapletip today!

#2 rotationx

rotationx

Crimson Balrog

• Mapletip Veterans
  • 1828 posts
  • IGN:rotation5
  • Server:Windia

Posted 13 October 2007 - 07:50 PM

You can drop them in the free market and log on to the other character and pick them up (unsafe). Get a friend to do it for you (also unsafe), use two computers (safe), or transfer them through the storage if they're on the same account. Otherwise, you could send them through Duey.

#3 Pyramidas

Pyramidas

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:08 PM

transfer them through the storage if they're on the same account.

How would that work in a step by step form?

And Duey?

#4 Duet

Duet

Jr. Necki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • IGN:N/A
  • Server:Mardia

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE(Pyramidas @ Oct 13 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
transfer them through the storage if they're on the same account.

How would that work in a step by step form?

And Duey?

Simple. In each major town there's an NPC which has the title "Storage Keeper" (below the name). If you talk to one of these, a window will pop up. Simply double-click the item you wish to store for a small fee (usually 100-150 meso). You can then remove this item from the storage with any character on the same world + account (no charge). You can also transfer meso by clicking the meso icon on the inventory side of the storage window (no fee for meso storing or retrieving).

Step-by-step: (characters A and B are on same account, same world)

1. Talk to NPC with title "Storage Keeper" on character A. Name varies from town to town.

2. Double-click the item in your inventory you wish to transfer, or the meso icon to transfer money.

3. A prompt will appear regarding the storage fee.

4. Log off character A, log off character B.

5. Talk to NPC with title "Storage Keeper". Any NPC with this title will have the stored item.

6. Double-click the item that you sent, or the meso icon on the storage side of the window.

Duey (title: "Package Deliverer") is similar, but can only transfer on same world between different accounts. He also exists in each major town. However, a few extra restrictions apply. First, a sent item will take 12 hours to arrive at the other account. Second, a character can only have five packages with Duey at a time. Third, packages not picked up expire 30 days after they are received. In addition, the fee is also higher; 5000 meso for an item, and a percentage of pure meso transfered similar to the normal trade taxes.

Step-by-step: (characters A and B are on different accounts, same world)

1. Talk to Duey. Select the "Send Pa" tab on the new window if not already selected.

2. Enter in the IGN (character B's name) in the appropriate box.

3. If you wish to send an item, open your inventory, and 'move' the item into the box within the window. (as though you were re-arranging your inventory)

4. If you wish to send meso, click the meso icon on the send window and type in the proper amount. If you do not have enough meso to complete the sending (i.e. if you try to put in all of it without leaving enough for transfer fees), an error will appear.

5. Click the "send" button. A confirmation prompt will appear with the fee for the package.

6. Wait 12 hours.

7. Log on Character B. If 12 hours have passed, a "Package Recieved" info box will appear near the lower-right corner of the screen. (Similar to "Quest Completed" info boxes)

8. Talk to Duey. Select the "PA Storage" tab if not already selected.

9. Once the 12 hours have passed, simply select the package and choose "Recieve".

Okay, I think I explained that as best as I can. Let me know if it's still too confusing.
Hi.

#5 Pyramidas

Pyramidas

Stirge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:15 AM

Yeah I figured it out but still thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users